[Drama 2012] Bridal Mask 각시탈

ecs707a

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lee Kangto, why are you so cool while confessing? Sigh....if only life was fair :P

Anyway, I think the kiss will happen at ep 18. What do you guys think? Maybe when he saves her from the prison and he kisses her as a reward :P

Seriously I need to be treated very ASAP. I am so obsessed with Kangto and Mokdan beyond limits. Their story is so interesting and intense and romantic now that I cant think of anything else except these two.

@subaru24 I checked their official facebook page and there is a mention about how there may not be any new episodes next week(I don't think this is official or anything tho). Guh, I don't want to wait two weeks for new episodes, especially after that cliffhanger. LOL. But on the plus side, this would give the cast/crew a chance to rest a bit and maybe get out of the liveshoots.

@subaru24 I checked their official facebook page and there is a mention about how there may not be any new episodes next week(I don't think this is official or anything tho). Guh, I don't want to wait two weeks for new episodes, especially after that cliffhanger. LOL. But on the plus side, this would give the cast/crew a chance to rest a bit and maybe get out of the liveshoots.

I was on another trip the whole day so no live streaming for me again but when you have an opportunity to see historical sights on the UNESCO Wolrd Heritage list you have to make an exemption. I've just finished watching episode 16 and all I can say is WHOA!!! :-O Such an incredible episode full of suspense and tension between the characters!!!

KT is sooooo amazing!!! It was such an brilliant acting from JW during the confession scene in the interrogation room - so many emotions apparant - incredulity at Shunji's suspicions, though fake, was awesome or the desperation he showed during that scene =D> The explanation how he'd fallen in love with MD was simply incredible I love it to bits :x I only wish the whole time that he would have really fallen in love with MD the way he told Shunji instead the whole first love cliché (I know it pushes the story foward but still if JW and Jin Se Yun didn't have such an amazing chemistry I wouldn't be half as interested in the whole romance arch as much as I am now.) I was so moved by JW's acting ^:)^  But even if it's a lie with a grain of truth I take it so thanks, drama =D> Plus when he's explaining the reasons why he knows MD 's name =D> His full speech is just the right mix of truths and lies. I LOVE SELF-CONFIDENT KANG TO IN CONTROL OF HIS EMOTIONS (he is simply sex on legs) =P~ .

I must give kudos to the editing  team of BM because even though they have been in the live-shoot mode for a couple of weeks now the editing is still of top quality and that doesn't happen in those scenarios =D>

I hope they won't postpone broadcast at least for next week. For one I need my weekly dose of BM or I would need to check in to a rehab 8-} and for second since Arang will premiere not until the end of the Olympics BM would lose this advantage in the Wed-Thur ratings battle.

Btw while i was trying to find Gaksital manhwa's sacn on internet, i came across this info concerning the author Huh Young-Man:
 "Before and after the liberation of Korea from Japan in 1945, Huh's father had worked as a local policeman. When the Yeosu Rellion occurred in 1948, Huhs' family was in danger of being killed by the rebels. In contrast to Huh's father, his uncle was a communist, so that Huhs' family was ironically protected by the both sides. However, Huh was later told many times that he could've been killed along with his mother during the incident by some communist who was once captivated by his father. The political conflict strongly influenced on Huh's works such as Oh, Han River and Tazza."i find it intresting to think that he created kang-to ( Gaksital)'s character through his father's exemple.

Ratings(!!!!!)
       AGB Nielsen (%)    Nationwide      Seoul

16.8 (3rd)18.2 (3rd)

edit: no problem @subaru24. I was actually starting to wonder myself since it seemed like there were all these rumours going around and nothing official. And right now, the stuff for next week is still that, a rumor. I wonder if it won't depend on how far along the crew is with the episodes before they make their decision? 

Archived