[Drama 2012] Bridal Mask 각시탈

ecs707a

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@sunshine4ever   

they are still posting...my bad! maybe just a little more time it will be completed..... let's just hope that something new will happen next week...btw do u know what will happen next week? co'z i heard they  will broadcast the Olympics...aishh...very bad timing...not when we are all dying to see the next episodes.....ahhhhh...

Guest sunshine4ever

@sunshine4ever   

they are still posting...my bad! maybe just a little more time it will be completed..... let's just hope that something new will happen next week...btw do u know what will happen next week? co'z i heard they  will broadcast the Olympics...aishh...very bad timing...not when we are all dying to see the next episodes.....ahhhhh...

I think next one will be where Damsari will know Kangto is Bridal mask. But will he then die? I dont hope so cuz we need more 'matur' good men on this show.

I discovered that one of the family of the count? is on the Joseon side. The man with the funny moustache and the afraid one with that wife of him. Maybe his wife or his son?

And I am so happy Mokdan seeing Kangto in another light. She spoke to him and not to Shunji, she even made him a sort of promise. And her father trusts Kangto and told her he wanted to save her, Boonyi, and she was like how does he know my name. Beside that, I think Kangto's love for Mokdan went deeper after seeing that she was not afraid of being tortured.

Shunji was put in his place very good by Kangto. Shunji showed a side of his old self. But was I the only one who first thought he was being fake kind to Mokdan? When he talked to her in his office? I thought he was manipulating her the same way as he did yesterday to Kangto.

Haaaa.....Rie made a mistake of kissing Kangto. She thought she would have him wrapped round her little finger but looks like she is the one who is affected. Well, I can't blame her. One kiss on that sexy lips and you'd be 'poisoned" 
And did you see Jun's reaction when he saw how flustered she was. He must be secretly in love with her, I think he may pose danger to Kangto in the future when it becomes more obvious that Rie is in love with Kangto(at least that's what the introductory description of her character says)

Guest crazy lulu

wow. wow. wow. wow. wow. wow. wow. wow. wow.

see. have a little faith in mok dan.

just, WOW. lots of talkie in this episode. can't wait for subs!

I had hope KT's identity would be discover in today episode. You do realize that the more KT lie to SJ, the more it'll be harder for both of them later on - especially SJ he will totally hate KT to the core once he find out- thats just too sad... And I also want others to recognize KT not as a traitor but a hero. Its frustrating everytime he try to help people, they just get in his way thinking hes the bad guy. Though I see Damsari is slowly realizing that KT is on Joseon side, the end of today's episode confirm it. 
Hopefully Damsari won't died next episode (I always get a feeling that he will die sooner or later, somehow honorably protecting others?), as hes the only one who realize KT true intentions. I think if he were to die, things will just get more complicated between the 3 protagonists. 
OMG I need next episode preview baddd. XD

aaaah, that ending(!!!!) I've been waiting on Damsari to realize Kang To is on their side. <3 Also, guys, I'm not sure where these rumours of no new episodes next week came from. I don't see any reason why they wouldn't air, the opening ceremony of the Olympics isn't till Friday. 

@mrdimples thanks so much. Haha they're so cute together :P They seem at ease with each other, I dont understand why people say they're uncomfortable with each others. They just want to ship him with Uee :P Well I ship him with Jin Seyeon :P

First gifs from my tumblr :)

tumblr_m7f2w8DQdU1r0td7go1_400.gif tumblr_m7f2w8DQdU1r0td7go2_400.gif tumblr_m7f2w8DQdU1r0td7go3_400.gif

*bawls* Today's episode was more than fantastic! I just love KT & MD, my OTP! :x I'm still under emotions. I will calm down and then maybe write something more :')

Archived