[Drama 2012] Bridal Mask 각시탈

ecs707a

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest trixicopper

It's official, SJ is now a monster.. The Kimura family is swimming in one scary gene pool! That ending! I can't believe we have to wait a week to find out what's next.

This show is making me old before my time! :)

Shunji is officially dead to me now. After this there's no turning back. I won't cry for him if he dies in the end, I will cry because KT will lose someone who WAS once his best friend.Today's ep IMO was a lot better than yesterdays! Was anyone else laughing like crazy when KAKA stepped from under the table? =))

@marie67, I honestly have no idea but for now if Shunji starts thinking and tying up loose ends, he will figure it all out. However, considering the fact that there are still 14 eps left, I doubt Shunji will find out this fast. Though, how can they slow the process of him finding out, I have no idea. One thing I am sure of, is that if Dam Sa Ri will get out of this alive he will start doubting KT big time. I think Dam Sa Ri will figure him out or KT will confess that he's Gaksital but will ask not to say anything to Mok Dan. 

@marie67, I honestly have no idea but for now if Shunji starts thinking and tying up loose ends, he will figure it all out. However, considering the fact that there are still 14 eps left, I doubt Shunji will find out this fast. Though, how can they slow the process of him finding out, I have no idea. One thing I am sure of, is that if Dam Sa Ri will get out of this alive he will start doubting KT big time. I think Dam Sa Ri will figure him out or KT will confess that he's Gaksital but will ask not to say anything to Mok Dan. 

If Shunji finds out that Kangto knows Mok Dan as Boonyi and if he finds out they knows each other when they were young he will find out Kangto is Lee Young a.k.a Gaksital!! OH.NO.
I have nothing much to share but let me re-p these:
cutie pie Joo Won --> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7WcIx_GNtRI&feature=plcp
cutie pie Park Ki Woong --> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LXZVUCbxFXU&feature=g-u-u

Apparently the Korean netizens are criticising about last night's episode because of the flag slashing. I personally felt it was important because it shows Gaksital going against the empire without a shade of doubt. He's stepping even closer to herodom now. I'd say he's pretty close to buying the idea of doing things for Joseon!
You can read the news here --> http://www.hancinema.net/bridal-mask-kimgayo-and-the-rising-sun--was-it-necessary--45109.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=facebook

Guest Jessi15

No romance in this episode but it is a transition for the best yet to come. I just found out that the lady scriptwriter has also written Green Rose which was and still is one of my most favourite K drama. GR was awesome and solid until the very end. I liked Go Soo as main lead in GR and now JW in Gaksital. Their acting is profoundly good and very mesmerising. I hope the writer can pull the same here then GR and Gaksital will be two of my best favourite dramas of all time.

About the last scene, although we all think that KT was a bit careless but desperate situation requires desperate action and I am sure he thinks that MD's life is in real danger for him to throw his own safety into the wind. That's what called LOVE. Stupid and reckless but LOVE tends to do that to people so I think I can understand why KT acted the way he did. I don't fully understand but from the way Shunji tortured the circus leader I assume that he wants to find MD by all means and KT has no choice but go to see DSR hoping to get to her first. At their goodbye, KT/BM said that he would find her and protect her AT ALL COST even if that means it could cost him his life. That's what KT is doing at the moment but the question is can he succeed now that Shunji is on to him and MD? I am scared but excited at the same time because in the dangerous situation, we may get a glimpse of more romantic scenes, interactions between KT-MD or BM-MD. Let the fight really begin!!! So excited to see next week's episodes. More action, more romance , please ...

WHAT A CLIFFHANGER IT WAS!!! Shunji realizes KT knows BoonYi's name  and connects the dots that he is her first love!!!:-O  And at the end of 14th episode only! How will KT get out of this hole I have no idea and no preview again!!! I'm trembling right now from all the implications and possibilities. Such an exciting episode today. Baek Gun, way to go!!! =D> Finally, someone who saves Gaksital and not the other way round (plus the black-out helped to create a stellar alibi for KT) and twice in one episode I'm finally starting to appreciate Damsari's lady partner - Let long live the hairpin!^:)^ Hurray! Gaksital isn't invincible and it was only a matter of time before he would get injured - I think the more he starts to act on his emotions the more dangerous his double life will become. I see no way how Shunji could sympathise with KT he is beyond reason right now, true he doesn't know his brother killed KT's mother but S doesn't even care his father killed half a dozen of innocent people who loyally served the Japanese he simply sees it as an end that justifies the means.

Frankly, how am I to survive the almost six days of waiting this is killing me. :-SS

Guest texashot

Maybe Shunji thinks Kangto might like Mokdan that is why Kangto wants to protect MD? It is too early for Shunji to find out Kangto is BM.

Guest crazy lulu

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

ohmygoshohmygoshohmygosh!

how could they do this to me? how could they end there? i'm trying to understand why the writers are letting shunji know so soon that kangto is the young master that mok dan is waiting for.

i have no idea.

and really, it IS soon. we have 14 more episodes to go. that's A LOT if none of our main characters are going to die or be sacrificing themselves yet.

i mean, i LIKE that we've reached this point, but i wonder what comes next?!!!!!

gah! the wait is going to be CRAZY!

kangto-ya... 

Guest Starlitelet

@lyra_brillantez: Who was the Hallyu star that she was referring to? Who were the previous actual candidates for the role of Kang To?
Thanks for the awesome article. Despite me hating her character (which means she has been doing a fantastic job), she's very pretty.
@nenechanchan: I also love the Count and the Countess! They make a good comedic relief from all the tension and drama that's going on - haha.

Guest crazy lulu

@lyra_brillantez: Who was the Hallyu star that she was referring to? Who were the previous actual candidates for the role of Kang To?

Thanks for the awesome article. Despite me hating her character (which means she has been doing a fantastic job), she's very pretty.

@nenechanchan: I also love the Count and the Countess! They make a good comedic relief from all the tension and drama that's going on - haha.

It's official, SJ is now a monster.. The Kimura family is swimming in one scary gene pool! That ending! I can't believe we have to wait a week to find out what's next.

This show is making me old before my time! :)

Guest Airine Pratama

Gaksital and Joo Won is amazing. I can't imagine if Jang Hyuk take the role. Joo Won's image is too strong.
I think Joo Won is the best actor among actors around his age ...
At first i don't like him in Baker King Kim Tak Goo. But i love him near the end of the drama, Ma Joon is so sympathic.
I love the cute Tae Hee in Ojakgyo Brother.
I WORSHIP Kang To in Bridal Mask.
Well, i'm a big fan of Kang Dong Won. This is so funny when i end up liking Joo Won who is known to be 2nd Kang Dong Won.
Both actor got some similarity not just their face but their passion towards acting and both are shy guy :D
I love the both.
I hope Gaksital will break even higher rating. This show is GREAT!

Gaksital and Joo Won is amazing. I can't imagine if Jang Hyuk take the role. Joo Won's image is too strong.

I think Joo Won is the best actor among actors around his age ...

At first i don't like him in Baker King Kim Tak Goo. 

But i love him near the end of the drama, Ma Joon is so sympathic.

I love the cute Tae Hee in Ojakgyo Brother.

I WORSHIP Kang To in Bridal Mask.

Well, i'm a big fan of Kang Dong Won. This is so funny when i end up liking Joo Won who is known to be 2nd Kang Dong Won.

Both actor got some similarity not just their face but their passion towards acting and both are shy guy

:D

I love the both.

I hope Gaksital will break even higher rating. This show is GREAT!

Archived