[Drama 2012] Bridal Mask 각시탈

ecs707a

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest -quiescent

It seems like Kangto will have to quit his job at some point in the drama. It's going to strain him out by coping with his double life. MD-KT have made progress today (; Kissu in a few episodes hopefully ? :x

@c_gunawan541 - I hope you post more, I see you roaming on the thread right now (I sound like a stalker lool), I loved your previous posts as you constantly contributed pics/news etc ^^ hope your graduation turned out well and congratulations! :)

Guest texashot

Thank you so much for pictures and spoilers. I love both episodes and can't wait for next week.

Haha @andy78 I think so too. You know I am so obsessed with only Kangto and Mokdan. I am so afraid that they wont have their happy ending, but then I think that wont make any sense since Kangto's whole family has died, and he and Mokdan waited so long to reunite again, and he thought she was dead but then he found her again, so it will be very harsh if one of them will die :(. I so hope to see them having their happy ending with S being the teacher of their kids :P But thats only my wishful thinking sadly...

What do you guys think? Will there be a happy ending?

I'm hoping for a happy ending, they need it and we need it :x
@marie67 FINGERS CROSSED for your theory to come true [-O<
Now, why did I ask that question in the first place - because these last two episodes, whenever Kang To & Mok Dan lean into each other even for some mm, or look into each others eyes, you can feel the tension radiating around and all I could think about was "Have we already arrived to the kissing part?" LOL No seriously, I thought that in one of those scenes KT's emotions will just explode and he will kiss her :D 
This is them:tumblr_m6pecz6Rvt1r0td7go1_400.gif tumblr_m6pecz6Rvt1r0td7go2_400.gif
And this is me:tumblr_m6pecz6Rvt1r0td7go3_500.jpg

@cravey And I thought I was the one with such thoughts :P. Seems like they're preparing us for that scene. Lets make a bet. KT hugged MD for the first time when he shot her accidentaly so that was in ep 4/5. And they got their real hug in ep 12. So I think they will have their first kiss in ep 16 and their real kiss in ep 24?! Holy that, I wouldnt endure it! I hope we will have a kiss scene between these two in the next 4eps, cuz come on, even Rie had a kiss scene. And I bet there will be soon a scene where KT will bring MD to their dance club and she will there see Rie, but Rie will run away and hide in order to not let her cover blow up. Thats what I am thinking :) 

Honestly, even though the hug was sizzling with chemistry and may be the best k-drama hug up to date, but I'd prefer KT hug and kiss MD as himself. The mask hides most of his face, so I can't see his facial expression or even his eyes, which are always so expressive, when he's with MD.So far MD seems to be deeply in love with BM, so I can't see her falling for KT anymore...if only she loved KT for who he isI felt sorry for Shunji when MD pointed the gun at him - OMG look at his face. He looked more shocked than when his own brother died...well, that's what he gets, he hadn't hesitate to shoot MD earlier...smhhopefully, the kiss will come in episode 14, and KT as himself will initiate it - have my fingers crossed - I wouldn't care if MD slaps him afterwards hahaAs of right now, everybody looks like they're in deep crap, BUT WE STILL HAVE HOPE FOR A HAPPY ENDING. hopefully the writer wont try to surprise us by killing off MD

@marie67: Actually, I would love to see KT dance with MD [-O<. I was so excited when he asked her out in episode 11 my heart literally skipped a beat :x I know it would be difficult to dance with her in Angel Club while she is a wanted person but perhaps a masked ball or something I'm quite desperate. For instance, tango would be a great choice ;)

Guest CatyRae

Omg i was screaming the entire 12th episode...but seriously someone needs to kick that circus girls richard simmons. I swear every time she comes onto the screen im just like OMG u little %^&*&^^&*%*&^&* Gaksital take care of her for me please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Starlitelet

Honestly, even though the hug was sizzling with chemistry and may be the best k-drama hug up to date, but I'd prefer KT hug and kiss MD as himself. The mask hides most of his face, so I can't see his facial expression or even his eyes, which are always so expressive, when he's with MD.So far MD seems to be deeply in love with BM, so I can't see her falling for KT anymore...if only she loved KT for who he isI felt sorry for Shunji when MD pointed the gun at him - OMG look at his face. He looked more shocked than when his own brother died...well, that's what he gets, he hadn't hesitate to shoot MD earlier...smhhopefully, the kiss will come in episode 14, and KT as himself will initiate it - have my fingers crossed - I wouldn't care if MD slaps him afterwards hahaAs of right now, everybody looks like they're in deep crap, BUT WE STILL HAVE HOPE FOR A HAPPY ENDING. hopefully the writer wont try to surprise us by killing off MD

Guest -quiescent

Bridal Mask | batch one 56 icons
Helloo fellow Brides!!!!! I've been making icons for the last few weeks! So I've decided to share some but as of now I've decided to do share batch by batch. If you'd like me to put text on any icon just PM me ^.^ I'm a bit rusty on PS at the moment since I haven't used it in a while due to exams,but now my exams are finished, I'm on an icon spreeee XD anyway, please don't hotlink & credit: -quiescent

12.png 12a.png 13.png 14.png15.png 6.png 7.png 8.png1.png 2.png 3.png 3a.png4.png 5.png 10.png 9.png  17.png 18.png 16.png 16a.png  19.png 19a.png 20.png 24.png25.png 36.png 26.png 27.png30.png 31.png 28.png 29.png32.png 32a.png 42.png 43.png33.png 34.png 35.png 37.png38.png 38a.png 40.png 40a.png41.png 41a.png 39.png 50.png21a.png 22.png 49.png 48.png44.png 46.png 47.png 45.png

Guest ricecak3

T_T today's episode was the best out of all of em. Wednesday come sooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnn
no preview for ep 13 WHYYYYYYYYYYYYY

I watch the episodes only raw and read the recap of dramabeans, cuz I dont have that much time nor the patience to wait for it till it gets subbed. I promised myself I will watch the whole drama again if it has a happy ending. But didnt they say that they will listen to the fans request about the remaining 4episodes?

Anyway, who is Richard Simmons???

Guest flipz

Probably unlike most of you, my favorite part of the episode probably had the least amount of action and romance. My favorite part was the KT/Shunji sleeping on the floor scene. It is almost like the exact replica of the KT and KS scene in episode 5. You actually feel the pain that both characters are dealing with. You realize that neither of them want to be truly evil, but circumstances forces them to play their hand. I also loved the following scene where KT realized the monster he used to be and how Shunji is becoming like his former self.

I think this premise is a foreshadow of their intertwined fate. Where KT is trying to redeem by fulfilling his brother's shoes at the expense of his brother's life, Shunji is going to redeem by helping KT at the expense of his own life.

Guest Jessi15

OMG, I LOVE the ending hug scene. It was beautifully done, if only it can be a bit more close-up as when BM was helping MD down from the horse. He was lifting us her down ever so gently. And the way they look into each other, my heart just melt. I agree with with everyone here about how I wish to see Joo Won as KT with his expressions not hidden behind the mask. I can't wait for the english sub to come out. It is so much better to understand what they are saying... Like @marie67 & @cravey I am also anticipating KangDan first kiss and as a bonus, while they are dancing at the Club hehe... it would be so HOT. From that hug scene, I hope to see the kiss soon, the waiting is killing me. It is one of the drama that I have so wish not have to wait for a whole week to see the next episode. Although I am now intoxicated with KT-MD scenes in the last two episodes but does anyone here think that the stakes are much higher now with everyone wants a piece of them. I don't know how KT-MD is going to escape the evil clutches as they are now both the targets? In other dramas, with Rie being in love with KT then may be she would be his life saver when it comes to that but for MD, she only has BM and her father who both are in constant danger themselves. MD now not only has SJ to go after her but soon Rie too with her jealousy. The poor girl must be in fear for her life, being captured and tortured like a constant theme here for her. So far she has been tortured twice, got chased, slapped, shot at, threatened with the sword ... OMO.. did I miss something? It seems like she got it ALL. I wonder what happens to MD in the next episode? Is BM going to take her back to his hut in the forest and hide her there for a while? And SJ seems to get a bit suspicious about KT ... AAAHHH.. the suspense is killing me.

Archived