[Drama 2012] Bridal Mask 각시탈

ecs707a

Guest arch00

wae wae wae only Abe, u only called him to follow you, call me tooo Kang To  :(( :((I am always ready to follow you :x :x

4lqavOF.png
fAhaUhH.png

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest arch00

bobsavero said: @arch00: im just finished at ep.4. 
my tears already coming but why why why it had to END. OMG OMG OMG.
the screencaps? wait please..  i need to gain my soul. Kang To break it. huhuhuhuhu

22.jpg
THIS HAPPEN FROM LONG-LONG TIME AGO AND STILL IMPROVING TILL NOW
1. HARAKIRI4.jpg 
2. STALKING10.jpg
3. POKER AND ...19.jpg
4. HOT BASTARD18.jpg
_________________________________________________________________________________THAT NIGHT, IN THE CLUB 
12.jpg
21.jpg
23.jpg
24.jpg
16.jpg
2.jpg
19.jpg
38.jpg
14.jpg

THEN, HE MEET A GIRL. THE BRAVE ONE5.jpg
13.jpg
KANG TO: WHAT? WHAT DO YOU WANT??28.jpg
29.jpg
27.jpg
30.jpg
37.jpg
32.jpg
36.jpg
35.jpg
34.jpg

@arch00 and @crazyoverkdrama : I WANTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT.... PLEASE LET ME SEE IT!!!!
****************JUST TWO OF THEM WHO CANT SEE THAT FIGHT*****************
THEN 20.jpg
___________________________________________________________________________________________LESSON LEARN FROM EP.3-4 3.jpg
cant agree anymore with u papa!
_____________________________________________________________________________________ENDsorry for any misunderstanding. lol.

Dear Master Yoda @mrdimples and my teacher @coolreborn : am i already improved??

Guest arch00

omo i can't take this anymore, can't take this anymore ....what do i do now.......i cried like a crazy....  :(( :(( :(( :(( .....Kang Too world is now upside down, brother Bridal Mask, the girl he love is enemy and friend is love rival :(( :(( :(the ending of epi 4 omg what do i do .......:(( :((

Archived