[Drama 2012] Bridal Mask 각시탈

ecs707a

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sunshine4ever

Hi everyone, I know this news relates nothing to Bridal Mask; however, I hope it is okay to share this here to honor the late Im Yoon Taek, a part of Ulala Session band who sang the OST Goodbye Day for Bridal Mask. You can go here for more information about his funeral: http://ph.omg.yahoo.com/news/ulala-session-s-im-yoon-taek-passes-away-084000722.html. I didn't want to post them as it might affect some of you. I

Here is a picture of Im Yoon Taek:
2rdfcld.jpg
^this came from a news in May 2012 talking about cancer, so I think he did participate in the OST. Please correct me if I am wrong if you know any information.
class="content-title" Ulala Session’s Songs Top Music Charts Upon Im Yoon Taek’s Passing hazelnutthursdays February 15, 2013

6nqdn6.jpg

Ulala Session‘s songs are gaining ground on charts, keeping alive the legacy of its recently deceased member Im Yoon Taek. According to local news agencies, music sites such as MelOn have received surge in downloads and listens of the band’s releases upon the news of Im Yoon Taek’s death. The singer passed away on February 11 after a battle with stomach cancer.

Expressions of sympathy had likewise poured from the industry, with YouTube phenomenon PSY rushing home to attend his funeral and Korea’s Blue House posting an obituary.

Ulala Session songs that were particularly popular on MelOn were “Wedding Singer” from the band’s mini-album part 2, as well as the reggae remake of Quincy Jones’ “Sanford and Sons.” 

Ulala Session came to stardom upon winning the talent search “Super Star K3″ in 2011.

Source: Soompi

------

Here is an OST MV

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q3TKGKF7pIU

Guest ricecak3

omg hey guys it's been so long, i haven't been on this site for a while....
just recently heard of iris 2 and decided to watch it. the moment i watched i got hooked into it, that's why i'm back on the forums haha
anyone else planning on watching it? i'll be probably posting on the iris thread occasionally

Archived