[Drama 2012] Bridal Mask 각시탈

ecs707a

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

tumblr_m73gxc35NI1r1bvoxo1_500.png tumblr_m73gxc35NI1r1bvoxo2_250.gif  tumblr_m73gxc35NI1r1bvoxo3_250.gif tumblr_m73gxc35NI1r1bvoxo4_250.gif  tumblr_m73gxc35NI1r1bvoxo5_250.gif tumblr_m73gxc35NI1r1bvoxo6_250.gif  tumblr_m73gxc35NI1r1bvoxo7_250.gif

Kang
 To:
 There’s something I wanted to ask my hyung, but he died before I could ask it. If my hyung… and you… [and I…] live this way, will the world change? They say that the Japanese empire won’t stop at Joseon, and that it’ll swallow Manchuria, and China. Isn’t it throwing an egg against a stone?

Dam Sa Ri: It may appear reckless. One layer of an egg’s shell, cast against a stone will surely break. But no matter how strong a stone, it is dead. And no matter how weak an egg, it is alive. When time passes a stone will crumble into dirt. But someday there is a chick who will hatch from that egg and walk upon that dirt. The day will come when the Japanese empire’s murderous tyranny and oppression cannot defeat that egg.

Archived