[Drama 2012] Bridal Mask 각시탈

ecs707a

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest -quiescent

Okay, so despite hating being too excited for a drama that isn't freaking out yet, I can't help but squeal in excitement as I watch the teasers! Totally in awe...

Joowon *swoon*, Kiwoong *pinches cheeks*

The context of the story makes it all more interesting! Kick richard simmons Action, intense acting, eye candy and romanceee.

I'll definitely be dropping here on this thread more often after the first episode!

I am so ready for this drama. Joo Won I need you and your awesome acting skills once again in my life.

No, but, seriously, I am so waiting for this, the long preview is so interesting.

So, his brother was the Gaksital... then.. how comes he becomes the Gaksital?... well... I'm ready to this!

Yeepie~ Moon Joon Won weekly dose :'D

Oh, I need to watch the press conference :D

The official HQ version of 5mins long preview

I shouldn't be too excited for this drama, i have to lower down my expectations... this is what i kept on telling myself but i just CAN'T especially looking at all these promo stuffs.

The romance aspect between JSY and JW will be interesting since they had such a bad "enemy" relationship at first based on the previews. Seems like the girl will have some actions as well.

I can't wait for the new dramas to air, this new batch... Gentleman's dignity, Big and Bridal mask excites me.

I'm a bit worried for Bridal Mask ratings as it's going against Ghost from the producers of sign.. but then korean audience love sageuk and dramas in older time settings so.. i can't predict how it will do..

Guest -quiescent

^ There's also 'I do, I do' starring Kim Sunah that'll compete against this drama.

Frankly, in the past two years especially, I've realised ratings don't mean much to me no more. I just hope this drama is as thrilling as it looks. I may even do recaps for it.

Can't wait to have Joo Wonnie back on my (computer) screen! Love him in Ojakgyo and although BM isn't a weekend drama, we'll be seeing him for 24 episodes! Yippee! Gosh hope it's not too tense and thrillery though... I'm a big wuss >_

Guest natsumi1430287076

“Bridal Mask” Joo Won – Jin Se Yeon, will be success like Tae – Ja couple?

UEE-Joo-Won-Caf%C3%A9-Cantata-1.jpg

Joo Won and Jin Se Yeon on “Bridal Mask” will success like Joo Won and UEE on “Ojakgyo brothers”?

At 2 pm on 23rd May, new drama of KBS “Bridal Mask” was held a press conference,thia is the first time Joo Won works together with Jin Se Yeon.

On that day, MC asked Joo Won: “Between UEE and Jin Se Yeon, who you think is batter to cooperate with?”, he answered in shy: “After joined “Ojakgyo brothers” with UEE, many people keep asking me to date on real with her, this made she and I feel a little bit uncomfortable and when we meet each others, we feel awkward”. This is proved that Joo Won and UEE was a very success couple on “Ojakgyo brothers” that everyone started to hope they will become a real couple.

553585_470382036311074_389159137766698_108211191_500665285_n.jpg

Talking about his new co-star, Jin Se Yeon, Joo Won said: “When Se Yeon goes to the film scene, the asmostphere becomes comfortable and happy. When she acts action scene, she acts with a happy face even that scene really hard, and she also has a lovely smile”

Park Ki Woong added: “When she had to dress like a man, I found it’s cute too”

Jin Se Yeon on “Bridal Mask” plays Mok Dan, a change-face artist, a master of material arts and sometimes she cosplays like a man, and she really did a good job recently.

Besides, “Bridal Mask” is a drama based on a very comic of Heo Young Man talking about Lee Kang To, a hero who always wears a bridal mask to fights against Japanese. This drama started filming on February and will be air when “Man from the Equator” ends, that’s on 30th May.

Source: http://tieba.baidu.com/p/1607965839

Engtrans: yoonshinli

http://joowonenglish.wordpress.com/2012/05/25/bridal-mask-joo-won-jin-se-yeon-will-be-success-like-tae-ja-couple/

Guest natsumi1430287076

Shin Hyeon-joon criticizes those who refused “Bridal Mask”

photo238972.jpg

Criticizes those actors who refused the role because of Japanese background.

Actor Shin Hyeon-joon said what he had to say to those Hallyu stars who refused to star in the drama “Bridal Mask” because it is based in the occupation period of the Japanese.

At the press premier of the drama in Seoul on the 23rd, he voiced out his opinion that actors should think about acting first and not international matters when producer Yoon Seong-sik mentioned that he had a hard time finding the cast for this drama for its background.

Joo Won, who plays the role of Lee Kang-to said, “I have never once thought this would cause a problem. I didn’t understand why other actors didn’t want this role. I only thought about expanding my experience”. Shin Hyeon-joon who takes on the role of Lee Kang-to’s brother Lee Kang-san, said, “I was surprised when I heard that some people don’t star in Japan related movies because they are afraid they won’t be as popular anymore in Japan. Actors should be selfish in acting. How can you call yourself what you are when you don’t act? I think Joo Won is amazing for this choice”.

Source : news.donga.com/3/all/… ( English )

English source: http://www.hancinema.net/shin-hyeon-joon-criticizes-those-who-refused-bridal-mask-42903.html

Guest natsumi1430287076

“Bridal Mask” Shin Hyun Joon: “Who is bridal mask exactly?”

untitled010.png?w=658

Actor Shin Hyun Joon on 25th May posted on his twitter: “Who is “Bridal Mask”, to be exactly? Bridal mask is everyone who protect their country and fight against to the enemy, in another way, bridal mask is all of us”. Then he posted a photo of himself wearing bridal mask.

On the photo, Shin Hyun Joon is hero “Bridal Mask”. On new drama of KBS will air on Wednesday and Thursday “Bridal Mask”, Shin Hyun Joon takes the role of Lee Kang San, Kang To’s brother and he has two different lifes.

untitled16.png?w=658

Shin Hyun Joon through his twitter said: “All of us who protect our country is bridal mask”. Then on drama “Bridal Mask”, who is the hero bridal mask to be exactly? Lee Kang San or Lee Kang To? The answer is on drama “Bridal Mask” will air on Wednesday and Thursday starts from 30th May on KBS.

Source: http://tieba.baidu.com/p/1610950295

Engtrans: yoonshinli

http://joowonenglish.wordpress.com/2012/05/26/bridal-mask-shin-hyun-joon-who-is-bridal-mask-exactly/

Guest lullaicy

i don't know about the story and confused when i'm reading the synopsis, can someone tell me more about this k-drama :D thanks.

Guest rainyrainy

my cutypie is as cuty as ever , hellowz everybody I'm here with u and will be watching the drama for sure inchallah , missing kdrama , I didn't watch anything since OB

ck1Oz , marie67 , Iviih ... wave , miss u galz , is nonski here didn't see her , alexus unnie will join us too so let's make this place rock :)))))

my cutypie is as cuty as ever , hellowz everybody I'm here with u and will be watching the drama for sure inchallah , missing kdrama , I didn't watch anything since OB

ck1Oz , marie67 , Iviih ... wave , miss u galz , is nonski here didn't see her , alexus unnie will join us too so let's make this place rock :)))))

Hi dear how are you? Yeah I was popping by here and didn't see much news. I was too lazy to repost stuff because mimmylin always forgets to tell me which site she got it from. Cool. Alexus is coming as well? Does she know that softy is recapping? I am live streaming then waking up early to work on it. I am so happy but we've got the strongest subbers from RP, K2H and 1 from FOTG on the BM team so subs are going to be done. But not inclined to rush, it was rush, rush, rush for RP. There are only <300 followers for BM compared to 6000+ for RP. I want to take it easy.

I have photos of the rice wreaths from the press conference. Plus another article on the forest where they did the filming. The Healing Forest. However don't know how to post photos on this new site. Sorry.

joowonenglish.wordpress.com/2012/04/02/2012-4-2-bridal-mask-on-shooting-outside-scenes-on-the-south-forest/

Guest luffyfan

Hi dear how are you? Yeah I was popping by here and didn't see much news. I was too lazy to repost stuff because mimmylin always forgets to tell me which site she got it from. Cool. Alexus is coming as well? Does she know that softy is recapping? I am live streaming then waking up early to work on it. I am so happy but we've got the strongest subbers from RP, K2H and 1 from FOTG on the BM team so subs are going to be done. But not inclined to rush, it was rush, rush, rush for RP. There are only <300 followers for BM compared to 6000+ for RP. I want to take it easy.

I have photos of the rice wreaths from the press conference. Plus another article on the forest where they did the filming. The Healing Forest. However don't know how to post photos on this new site. Sorry.

joowonenglish.wordpress.com/2012/04/02/2012-4-2-bridal-mask-on-shooting-outside-scenes-on-the-south-forest/

aa18972bd40735fa53dd56069e510fb30f24085b.jpg?w=658&h=693

dc54564e9258d109cbcfb10dd158ccbf6c814d64.jpg?w=658&h=906

c8177f3e6709c93de1f516489f3df8dcd100540d.jpg?w=658&h=382

@c_gunawan541

I feel the same way. I'm trying to get too excited over it but that 5 min trailer was sooo exciting. It is very similar to Capital Scandal which has me worried a bit. From the reluctant hero to the swing dancing. I just find this period of Korean history fascinating. Plus, I haven't had the time before but I've been eager to watch JW in a drama.

@lyra_brillantez

This is an awesome poster. This is one of the best drama posters I've seen in a long time. Can't wait til tomorrow.

Guest LT<3

For those of you who are interested in watching Bridal Mask/Gaksital live, iOnAir TV streaming it with real-time English subtitles (yes!!). The subtitles are not the best (obviously because they have to translate everything on the spot) but they are still pretty decent.

Just sign up for an account and you can watch it for free ^_^

Link: ionair.tv/

Guest GRAPEJUICE

yay! it's like iljimae during the japanese occupation of korea! i love these sorts of dramas ~ i hope the ost is as good as iljimae had

Archived