[Drama 2012] Bridal Mask 각시탈

ecs707a

Guest sunshine4ever

I just snapped back to reality. I think I was the weird one, hahaha. I realized that the majority of you who posted here still remained here! Actually, only a few left...about 30% left? :( Does that mean that not a lot really opened up to Bridal Mask here at Soompi? *sobs*

Anyway, it doesn't matter. Let's do a group hug guys because we've been faithful to this show! *hugs all of you*

169184w.gif
^credit to http://miscgifs.tumblr.com/ask

I'm going to make my run. Did not get a chance to catch up. :) Thanks to everyone who spoke up. I will read your posts later when I get a chance. Have a great evening/night or day.

@mojobobo, thanks so much for all the translations! <333
@rhaps, actually we made it through because it took us 18 episodes to reach p. 161. We have made 148 pages for only less than 10 episodes, so we're doing good. Haha.

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sunshine4ever

I saw this at the Gaksital FB and they were talking about Joo Won's character in this show just recently. I tried to look for any translations at Softy's but found none. I guess will just post this pix and then maybe Softy might have something?

2sb6grc.jpg
^Everyone I read the news and it just said they were praising him for his acting here in 2 Days and 1 Night (it's a variety show Joo Won is currently in).

My only wish is that Jin Se Yeon will make it to the dinner. I want group picture with her and Joo Won together. Better yet if only they could sit together or something this Thursday. lol.

-edit-
@mrdimples, thanks for telling me. I don't usually check out Joo Won's thread. *sweats*

Yesss, i will remain here with you! *hug her Soompi friends*

I have some connection problems on my adsl today, so if you will not see me here tomorrow... Is only for this reason, i love Gaksital! Think positive! *___*

-1 day... *cross fingers for an happy ending* =)

sunshine4ever said: I saw this at the Gaksital FB and they were talking about Joo Won's character in this show just recently. I tried to look for any translations at Softy's but found none. I guess will just post this pix and then maybe Softy might have something?

My only wish that Jin Se Yeon will make it to the dinner. I want group picture with her and Joo Won together. Better yet if only they could sit together or something this Thursday. lol.

@sunshine4ever this is the english translation for the article you posted. From Joo Won soompi forum. Not sure who translated the article though..Translated by mojobobo
Moon Jun Won or Lee Kangto - Joo Won's split personality that makes peoples' hair stand
ecc2f232.jpg0bf205f9.jpgOn the 3rd, an article titled "Joo Won's split personality that makes peoples' hair stand. 2 Days 1 Night Joo Won vs Gaksital Joo Won." appeared on a social network. The contents of the article showed Mangae Joo Won in 2 Days 1 Night and drama Gaksital charismatic Joo Won. Both appearances were starkly different and this article received the highest number of hits. 
The article was also accompanied with a collage of photos comparing the starkly different images of Joo Won. 2 Day 1 Night's Joo Won showed an honest, bright smile. Although he is the mangae and always shows aegyo to his hyungs, he still manages to have the steady presence of an Ace.
On the other hand, Gaksital's main, Lee Kangto's charismatic gaze captivated the audience. Joo Won, who wholeheartedly threw himself into the role, received much praise after the drama started broadcasting. 
In variety shows and in dramas, Joo Won's two starkly different images have lead to fans jokingly state "I suspect he really has a split personality."
Netizens who saw the article also commented "I'm falling deeper and deeper into Joo Won's charms," "Wholeheartedly throwing himself into his work and working hard, that image is very attractive," "Acting via his gaze and eye is the best!" "I got to know Joo Won all over again." "Joo Won who loves to show aegyo, kind and polite, his acting skills are also the best!" "Just one Gaksital image allows him to change his appearance totally. What a serious worker he is." "I was Joo Won's fan started from Baker King!" "He can be so different in variety and in his drama??" these showed the great response of netizens. 
Joo Won debuted in 2006 through the musical "Altar Boyz". In 2010, he took the role of Gu Ma Jun in Baker King and left a deep impression on the audience. Thereafter, Joo Won took on the lead role in Ojakyo Brothers. Now concurrently appearing in 2 Days 1 Night and Gaksital, his ability to change his image so quickly showed his different charms and allowed him to captivate the hearts of fans. 
Credits for Chinese Translation to Baidu.

Guest sunshine4ever

I just saw my post of JW's tortured scene again and I just am feeling bothered. Poor guy.

If anyone of you see news of Jin Se Yeon relating to BM, will you please kindly post or translate it? I want to know what she's up to with BM. Thanks so much. I tried to look for her news at kites, but haven't seen any translations yet either.

@marie67, I read your Google translation of the news of JSY. Oh no, is it saying her character gonna die or something there? I agree with you. I cannot imagine her with another man right now. I like her with JW so much.

@sunshine4ever @mrdimples @exile18 yup I've translated the article and pasted it in Joo Won's thread because the predominantly relates to him as an actor, not the drama itself. Maybe next time I'll drop a note here to say I've posted something in the actor's/actress' thread hahaha.
As we've put in a lot of hard work into translating the articles, if any of you want to take it out, go ahead BUT please credit properly ok? <3
Part of why our thread is so small is probably because we've pretty much kept the posts in here related only to the drama itself. Makes for a neater and more streamline thread. 

Guest sunshine4ever

@mojobobo, awesome. I went there to read and I just found that it's not BM related that's why I didn't post, but thanks @exile18 for posting it especially it has the other picture with him being tortured which looks different from mine. Thanks so much for all the translations mojobobo!

"Gaksital" ends filming, puts a gag order on the finale - "It will be an unforgettable ending" (It better be unforgettable in a good sense!)

With 2 more episodes before the drama concludes, Gaksital's producers have ordered a gag order on the ending of the drama. 
KBS' spokesperson for Gaksital, knowing that everyone is extremely curious about the ending, has refrained from saying too much about the ending of the drama in today's Newsen interview.
The spokesperson said "The production team doesn't want the ending of the drama to be leaked, hence the gag order. It is an ending that the audience will not be able to forget. You will definitely not be disappointed (yay!). It will be worth the wait." adding to the air of mystery surrounding the drama's finale. 
In other news, AGB's report showed that Gaksital's broadcast on 30 August achieved the nationwide highest ratings of 21.4%. This was 1% more than the 20.4% received by the drama on the 25th Episode aired on 29 August, rewriting its own highest record. Despite competition fro other dramas, Gaksital managed to keep its top spot.   
In the last episode, Lee Kangto and Kimura Taro, the last surviving person of the group that killed his father, began their showdown, causing viewers to reach the height of their anxiety and nervousness. 
As Gaksital draws to a close, will it be able to receive continued attention just like it has always been receiving since the start of the drama? 

DEFINITELY!!!
Chinese translation credits to minidadalove @ baidu. English translation by mojobobo (me!) :)

mojobobo said: @sunshine4ever @mrdimples @exile18 yup I've translated the article and pasted it in Joo Won's thread because the predominantly relates to him as an actor, not the drama itself. Maybe next time I'll drop a note here to say I've posted something in the actor's/actress' thread hahaha.
As we've put in a lot of hard work into translating the articles, if any of you want to take it out, go ahead BUT please credit properly ok? <3
Part of why our thread is so small is probably because we've pretty much kept the posts in here related only to the drama itself. Makes for a neater and more streamline thread. 

Guest sunshine4ever

@exile18, please don't worry. :) Next time we can only post related stuffs to BM here. Hehe, but the pictures we posted had him in his BM looks so it should be okay, right/ Kekekeke. :) Besides it's great to see his smiling face there.

@exile18, yes don't worry about it :) You're very much welcome to continue posting drama related things here heheheh. 
I've finishing translating the article, it's on the previous page. They say we will not be disappointed. Does that mean we get the Gaksital babies? 
@mrdimples @coolreborn, I'm leaving the imagination to you guys :\"> ;;);))

Guest sunshine4ever

@mojobobo, I suggest that you put

English translation by: write your name

that way it's clear and everyone if they take your news they can just take it like that too. :)
my gosh...you translated news so fast. lol.

-edit-
Just read the news about the ending of this series. Yay! Can't wait. Please no heartbreaks. I hope the rating will peak also!

Gaksital releases Jin Se Yeon's on set pictures as she films for the finale
91529822720e0cf3b7289b7b0a46f21fbf09aa57.png
On 4th September, Gaksital released lead actress Jin Se Yeon's on set photos, attracting attention. 
Starting from 30 May's first broadcast, Gaksital will end on 6 September, on a popularity high. As the drama moves towards the last episode, photos of Jin Se Yeon on the Hapcheon set were released. In them, Jin Se Yeon was posing with a "V" and she showed her bright personality despite the heat that she was filming in. Jin Se Yeon continues to receive love from the production team on the set. 
Also, Jin Se Yeon, who acts as the circus girl, face changing master Oh Mok Dan, showed romance, action, face changing and cross dressing in this drama. The many different appearances of Jin Se Yeon has also received much love from the audience. 
Chinese translation by minidadalove @ BaiduEnglish translation by mojobobo (me!) :)

Archived