[Drama 2012] Bridal Mask 각시탈

ecs707a

Han Chae Ah tweeted!
"각시탈...마지막촬영하러 수원세트로 왔어요~^^비도오고...ㅡㅡ매일보던사람..사물까지도 소중하게느껴지는날입니다..이상해..ㅜㅜ" 
Gaksital...I've come to the Suwon set for the last shooting ^^ It's still raining - - the people that I see everyday, even the set all feel so precious to me. Today is the day...weird...TT"

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Jessi15

OH Gosh.. I am sad and yet a little scared right now and it's only Tuesday. By tomorrow, I will probablty be a nervous wreck. I should prepare a box of tissue next to me tomorrow, just in case 'sighs' . If the filming finishes today then all of them, with the exception of JSY because she may be busy filming 5F, should have a good rest tomorrow. There are a few number of photos coming out from the other characters but not that many of the 4 leads. I guess they save them for last.

@coolreborn, sigh. Don't think about it anymore. 
Koiso also tweeted!
 "합천두 마지막촬영을 끝내고 갑니다! 비가 오락가락해서 걱정했는데 잘 끝냈네요. 이제 낼 하루 촬영 남았네요~~"
Still at Hapcheon and I'm going for my last shoot! It's been raining on and off and I was very worried but everything was well." 
I'm not too sure about the last sentence hahaha

Guest Jessi15

mojobobo said: @coolreborn, sigh. Don't think about it anymore. 
Koiso also tweeted!
 "합천두 마지막촬영을 끝내고 갑니다! 비가 오락가락해서 걱정했는데 잘 끝냈네요. 이제 낼 하루 촬영 남았네요~~"
Still at Hapcheon and I'm going for my last shoot! It's been raining on and off and I was very worried but everything was well." 
I'm not too sure about the last sentence hahaha

Jessi15 said:
@mojobobo it looks like Rie and Koiso are filming with group A & B simultaneously.  Can you enlighten me again which set is in Hapcheon & which is in Suwon? Hapcheon is where the police station is right? and Suwon set is where Rie is? May be JW and PKW has finished their shoots yet. How about JSY? The last I checked she hasn't tweeted anything yet and she is not on twitter very often these days probably due to busy filming both dramas.

sheza said: I think Han Chae Ah has a crush on Joo Won. I remember the BTS of the first night fight, how she tried to get attention from him after he showed such great care and concern over hurting JSY accidentally. *lol*

Guest sunshine4ever

@mojobobo, my gosh, I'm not sure between awesome or insightful I should click under your new post of Shunji. Where did you go? Just one week I haven't seen you and your analysis of Shunji blew me away! I'm trying to digest what you're trying to say to me because it is rather highly complex. Thanks.
coolreborn said: @sunshine4ever : Actually, I was only looking for Joo Won's pics, googling when I chance upon this thread. I thought, wow, this guys are really into Gaksital. I just read some pages and I really like the camaraderie that you guys have here. My first post is in page 162 and the first person that I read her post here is @mrdimples. She's totally active and I almost see her post in every page.... lol. And there's @mojobobo who I also see in Joo Won's thread. And I almost memorized everyone's pic avatar and I know who is the one posting without even looking at the username. lol. It was really fun being with you guys. The pictures, the informations, the videos, I even learned what gutter means... hahahaha. As long as there is somebody in this thread, I'll be here. Besides, I think my love for Gaksital will be a long one, its on the top of my list now and usually, it takes a while before someone topples it and I think, only Joo Won can do it. ;;)  Ja matta ne. I'll be seeing you guys around even if Gaksital ends on Thursday.

Guest sunshine4ever

I just went back to page 161 because I needed to find captures of KT & MD that I posted in episode 18 and I'm so blown by your posts @rhaps, @sheza, and @mrdimples! Thank you for your analysis of KT & MD. They're all KT & MD dwelling yet I missed it because I was in and out. Remember?

I just realized that p. 161 was really just August 6. Wow, guys, we created 148 pages within this one month? That is crazy. We definitely made this thread grow. I know a lot had disappeared, but still that's huge within 1 month. So maybe BM used to be a very quiet thread, no?

Archived