[Drama 2012] Bridal Mask 각시탈

ecs707a

Jessi15 said: As much as I want a happy ending, it would take a miracle and we are totally at the writer's mercy. My feeling is that it is going to be a sad ending for KT MD, although I will be totally heartbroken and I am not so sure if I can stand to watch it. That picture of SJ pointing the gun to his head may not be the work of  photoshop but it's likely that after MD's death,  SJ will return to the old classroom where he is reminiscing his old self and the wrongs, the pains he has caused to KT,MD and other people as well as himself. Because in the end, the very reason for him to put on the uniform in the first place has now turned to ashes and become meaningless. He will come to realise and embrace the truth that after all the evils he has done in the name of love and despite how miserable he has lived and endured, he can't win MD's heart and can never have her love. With his father's death and now MD's , all he is left with is just a big emptiness. Loosing the will to live and eventually he would take his own life. That is the only redemption for him and the only way we can see him and KT come to a peaceful reunion before parting. They will both be mourning for the one and only love of their life.  And KT will continue his destiny as BM, forever a lonely hero because he would want to honour MD's last wish to live and continue the fight to liberate their people and country. Now my heart is so heavy and I am so tearful just thinking about it. For once, I would gladly to be wrong.

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

guys, please, your killing me here with you doubts tat MD is going to die, I can't shake that idea from my head now  :(   I'm still hoping for a happy ending and that hope is slowly fading, I don't like this AT ALL !!!!!!! 
Ok, so after I saw the preview for episode 27 my first thought is that Taro killed himself, something like * I won't give you the satisfaction of killing me so I'll take my own life * but when Shunji comes he thinks Kang-to killed his father and so begins another revenge story, also those two students who will get dragged off to the army, I'm afraid they will be the ones to lead Shunji to Dong Jin's camp, and Mok Dan will be in great danger this episodes, that's how I feel now. AND WHERE IS RIE ???? won't she be doing anything ????? 
I don't want this drama to have a princess Jamyung Go ending, where all the characters die except for the big old villain ( in this case Ueno HIdeki ) 
please writer-nim you're a woman, have some mercy !!!! 

I think I am going to make many people mad at me. I can't help it. Bash me all you want, I will feel better(I think the sado maschoistic streak of the show finally got to me). I Never Wanted So Much To Be Wrong

He walked towards the forest clearing and sat on the tree stump. The sun rays hit the ground of fallen leaves and it gave a warm golden hue, the trees swayed and whispered to each other. This is their secret meeting place, the first place where he held her in his arms and kissed her. He looked at her now, she has not changed one bit, her eyes so full of life and beauty, the nose petite but straight with a hint of character, her rose bud lips luscious and inviting, her chin strong and firm belying the determination within. She smiled at him so sweet and pure and his heart ached. He loved her so much that he felt his heart could burst. His eyes turn moist and her face became blurred. These days, his eyes gave him trouble and he couldn’t see her as clearly as he once did, perhaps he should get those glasses as they called it. If they could help him see his Boon Yi better, then it was worth the while. He rubbed them and blinked. Now, that’s better. She smiled that smile of hers that made him fall in love with her so many years ago.  He hugged her close to his body and held her hands. He liked nothing more than sit here and enjoy the serenity and beauty of the surroundings. He told her gently: “Boon ah, today I gave all our money to the school building foundation. Are you angry? I thought about it and that’s where I wanted to plant the seed. The future of our nation depends on the young generation. With knowledge, they will have the means to build a strong country. Do you agree? We’ve come a long way, haven’t we? Your father was right, one day the boulder will break but the egg lives, the chick will grow and be strong. This day has come.” He gently squeezed her hands as he always does and she smiled at him again. She has always understood him and stood by him. They need not say much and yet they understood each other perfectly.  

Suddenly a voice broke the peacefulness. “Lee Kangto, is that you?” a man burst seemingly out of nowhere into the clearing. “I went to your hut and you were not there, I guessed correctly.” Deuk Soo panted and grinned as he stepped forward. “Seon Hwa cooked a lot of side dishes including your favorite bean paste soup. You should go back now and drink it while it’s still hot”

Kangto just sat there and smiled, not moving. Deuk Soo pulled his hand and beckoned him to follow him back “It’s getting dark, you are not going to sit there forever, are you?” Finally, he stood up but not before casting a glance in the direction of that one path that runs along the forest. Then he looked up at the sky above him and saw the beautiful stars shining in the twilight. He smiled again and nodded at Deuk Soo. He will come back again tomorrow as he always has all these years. 

No, i don't believe that the writer will kill Kangto and Mokdan. I want to be optimistic. This is a drama about the hope, and if she will kill them, where will be the hope?

Park Ki Woong, in the last tweet, said that this will be "the best finale", and a tragedy isn't the best finale, but the worst one. If it will happen, there will not be any hope, or rebirth. I trust in her job.

I think that, at the end, Shunji will save Kangto with his life (maybe from Ueno), we'll see for the last time the "old" teacher, his "old" serenity, with Kangto that embraces him in tears. And then he'll return to Mokdan...

Think positive my friends!  :x

I just watch the preview and I just notice the way Taro and Gaksital is facing, its like Taro is saying something to him. Darn, maybe he told him something making Gaksital not want to kill him and then left him alone to do seppuku. Or maybe Gaksital just delivered the final blow and Taro said something to him like his the one behind his father's death and Shunji will kill him for sure.

6ofq8h.jpg

The two students will be the spies of Shunji, that pretty much is obvious. Shunji already knows that they burn courthouses because of the drafting and he knows that the comrades will recruit this men. This is the time when I get pissed off with spies who foils the plan and they are same Koreans too. War makes you crazy. And of course, if there's a big event that will happen, you will conclude that they will strike at that time.

And seeing Mokdan like this made me thinks that there will be no Gaksital babies from Mokdan. Wah!!!
257k7xf.png

NOOO!!!

valinor500 said:

No, i don't believe that the writer will kill Kangto and Mokdan. I want to be optimistic. This is a drama about the hope, and if she will kill them, where will be the hope?

Park Ki Woong, in the last tweet, said that this will be "the best finale", and a tragedy isn't the best finale, but the worst one. If it will happen, there will not be any hope, or rebirth. I trust in her job.

I think that, at the end, Shunji will save Kangto with his life (maybe from Ueno), we'll see for the last time the "old" teacher, his "old" serenity, with Kangto that embraces him in tears. And then he'll return to Mokdan...

Guest sunshine4ever

Dear everyone, the one big reason for Kangto to live on is because of Mokdan. In episode 26, it was her that give him the reasons to smile even though he was really in a lot of pain. Without her, his mission is meaningless as he is hoping to kill the bad guys so that she can have a brighter and happy future under the sun. He wishes to see her along with other people in their country to enjoy their freedom. He's fighting because he desires to protect his love which is Mok Dan and maybe their kids in the future aside from his country. If they kill off poor Mokdan, Kangto's fighting is meaningless. :'( :'( :'( If Mokdan die, please scriptwriter, find someway so that Kangto will not live in this life alone by himself. It is too sad and painful already living with just her with him, now taking her away from him is worse than death itself. I don't like an ending with her living on her own either because that would be too cruel for her. She'd been looking for him all her life long. She went through so much without him already just so she could meet up with him again. Don't break my heart by killing him and letting her live on her own.

Be strong, KT! You must do whatever it takes to come home alive for MD even if it means killing SJ!
It's so terrible, why am I cheering KT on when I know for some reasons I have doubt that he'll be able to kill SJ unless SJ actually kill MD? I like someone's idea of Dong Jin's people killing off SJ so that way KT doesn't have to deal with it. I don't like MD to kill SJ either. But I want KT & MD to either die or live together.

Some captures from episode 27 preview, sorry biased captures here.
BM27_01.jpg
BM27_02.jpg
BM27_03.jpg
BM27_04.jpg
BM27_05.jpg
BM27_06.jpg
BM27_07.jpg
BM27_08.jpg

@mrdimples, thanks so much for the MV with Joo Won singing and KT & MD in it. So sweeet. :) And I like the BTS with KT & MD together for episode 18. Did you watch that clip again? Maybe you can confirm for me since you don't mind rewatching JW.  I wonder if you see if her lips are moving, too? I think even if she did not, she probably twitched her lips tid bit, no? I just saw his lips moving so much that her lips had to move along or something. It's so cool to see this BTS again. It has so much meaning to me now. Before I just flashed by, but now I just think they're just so cute offscreen together. Imagine, I lived through life and death with this two in BM so many times. I agree with you that I don't want these two to be separated either by death or war.

sheza said:

Yes this one! What happened to him? Was it cause he repented that Gaksital let him go?

Guest Jessi15

mrdimples said: When I saw the preview, I feel like crying. Mok Dan must not die. Without her, I don't know how Kangto will live. Just look at this scene where if you see carefully, tears are falling down his face, he is so torn inside, knowing that it's either he lives or his friend die, Kangto is living his nightmare right now. Without Mok Dan by his side, he would have lost it or go on a suicide mission with the movement. That's why we need a woman like Mok Dan. Call her whatever you want, but you cannot argue one bit about her loyalty and readiness to die for her man as much as he is willing to die for her. 

I have already praised Joo Won's singing but listening to it over and over again has made me appreciate it even more. I want him to sing this to JSY on a Gaksital Special. I will cry when he sings  I Love You, I Love You, I Love You

Guest sunshine4ever

Guys, I seriously hope that JSY will make it to BM's meeting/dinner on Thursday. I hope she will!
valinor500 said:

Jessi15

said:

mrdimples

said:

When I saw the preview, I feel like crying. Mok Dan must not die. Without her, I don't know how Kangto will live. Just look at this scene where if you see carefully, tears are falling down his face, he is so torn inside, knowing that it's either he lives or his friend die, Kangto is living his nightmare right now. Without Mok Dan by his side, he would have lost it or go on a suicide mission with the movement. That's why we need a woman like Mok Dan. Call her whatever you want, but you cannot argue one bit about her loyalty and readiness to die for her man as much as he is willing to die for her. 

Guest sunshine4ever

@Jessi15, I agree with you about rewatching BM and KT & MD's scenes again. BM will definitely be in my legendary list. I will not forget the cast. I think this drama is one of the few that I like all the cast. Every single character and person has an image in my heart.

@mrdimples, wow, I missed your idea until I read Jessi's post lol. It would be nice if Joo Won sing that song this Thursday at their dinner before the finale or something. It'll be awesome and I  hope Jin Se Yeon will make it.

mrdimples said: It is funny that viewers always want Joo Won and his female co-star to star in another drama. When I started BM, I was still on JW-Uee ship. Not that I have abandon it but over these 15 weeks, JW and JSY grew on me. However knowing kdramaland, the possibility of them starring as lovers in another show is virtually impossible. I also cannot agree with you more, I love JSY's smile. It really brightens up everything, exactly how Joo Won described her in an interview. Just today, I remember the picture that was made of her and her new co-star Joo Ji Hoon. And I wonder if she felt a bit weird and miss her Joo Won oppa. I don't now, just that the thought came to my mind, that's all. 

Guest sunshine4ever

Micheru said: let's all be optimistic here! seriously, all this talk of death is bringing me down. fellow "BM" fans, i suggest we all join hands in a prayer circle for our beloved KT and MD to make it to the end. now... who's with me?

sunshine4ever said: Dear everyone, the one big reason for Kangto to live on is because of Mokdan. In episode 26, it was her that give him the reasons to smile even though he was really in a lot of pain. Without her, his mission is meaningless as he is hoping to kill the bad guys so that she can have a brighter and happy future under the sun. He wishes to see her along with other people in their country to enjoy their freedom. He's fighting because he desires to protect his love which is Mok Dan and maybe their kids in the future aside from his country. If they kill off poor Mokdan, Kangto's fighting is meaningless. :'( :'( :'( If Mokdan die, please scriptwriter, find someway so that Kangto will not live in this life alone by himself. It is too sad and painful already living with just her with him, now taking her away from him is worse than death itself. I don't like an ending with her living on her own either because that would be too cruel for her. She'd been looking for him all her life long. She went through so much without him already just so she could meet up with him again. Don't break my heart by killing him and letting her live on her own.

@mrdimples, thanks so much for the MV with Joo Won singing and KT & MD in it. So sweeet. :) And I like the BTS with KT & MD together for episode 18. Did you watch that clip again? Maybe you can confirm for me since you don't mind rewatching JW.  I wonder if you see if her lips are moving, too? I think even if she did not, she probably twitched her lips tid bit, no? I just saw his lips moving so much that her lips had to move along or something. It's so cool to see this BTS again. It has so much meaning to me now. Before I just flashed by, but now I just think they're just so cute offscreen together. Imagine, I lived through life and death with this two in BM so many times. I agree with you that I don't want these two to be separated either by death or war.

mrdimples said: I think I am going to make many people mad at me. I can't help it. Bash me all you want, I will feel better(I think the sado maschoistic streak of the show finally got to me). I Never Wanted So Much To Be Wrong

He walked towards the forest clearing and sat on the tree stump. The sun rays hit the ground of fallen leaves and it gave a warm golden hue, the trees swayed and whispered to each other. This is their secret meeting place, the first place where he held her in his arms and kissed her. He looked at her now, she has not changed one bit, her eyes so full of life and beauty, the nose petite but straight with a hint of character, her rose bud lips luscious and inviting, her chin strong and firm belying the determination within. She smiled at him so sweet and pure and his heart ached. He loved her so much that he felt his heart could burst. His eyes turn moist and her face became blurred. These days, his eyes gave him trouble and he couldn’t see her as clearly as he once did, perhaps he should get those glasses as they called it. If they could help him see his Boon Yi better, then it was worth the while. He rubbed them and blinked. Now, that’s better. She smiled that smile of hers that made him fall in love with her so many years ago.  He hugged her close to his body and held her hands. He liked nothing more than sit here and enjoy the serenity and beauty of the surroundings. He told her gently: “Boon ah, today I gave all our money to the school building foundation. Are you angry? I thought about it and that’s where I wanted to plant the seed. The future of our nation depends on the young generation. With knowledge, they will have the means to build a strong country. Do you agree? We’ve come a long way, haven’t we? Your father was right, one day the boulder will break but the egg lives, the chick will grow and be strong. This day has come.” He gently squeezed her hands as he always does and she smiled at him again. She has always understood him and stood by him. They need not say much and yet they understood each other perfectly.  

Suddenly a voice broke the peacefulness. “Lee Kangto, is that you?” a man burst seemingly out of nowhere into the clearing. “I went to your hut and you were not there, I guessed correctly.” Deuk Soo panted and grinned as he stepped forward. “Seon Hwa cooked a lot of side dishes including your favorite bean paste soup. You should go back now and drink it while it’s still hot”

Kangto just sat there and smiled, not moving. Deuk Soo pulled his hand and beckoned him to follow him back “It’s getting dark, you are not going to sit there forever, are you?” Finally, he stood up but not before casting a glance in the direction of that one path that runs along the forest. Then he looked up at the sky above him and saw the beautiful stars shining in the twilight. He smiled again and nodded at Deuk Soo. He will come back again tomorrow as he always has all these years. 

@coolreborn
So sorry to make you cry, my dear. I was wondering if any one read it or hated it cuz there were zero reaction. As I told sunshine4ever, if there is a Dislike button, I may hit jackpot. But then, maybe not many people read my fanfic. Writing is not my strongest point, especially creative ones. I do them anyway to release all those emotions built up inside me. Through my writing of such imaginary stuff, I give voice to my feelings at that moment. 
Maybe I should delete the post(which by the way I have no idea except to blank it all out) if it is so dreadful. 

mrdimples said: @coolreborn
So sorry to make you cry, my dear. I was wondering if any one read it or hated it cuz there were zero reaction. As I told sunshine4ever, if there is a Dislike button, I may hit jackpot. But then, maybe not many people read my fanfic. Writing is not my strongest point, especially creative ones. I do them anyway to release all those emotions built up inside me. Through my writing of such imaginary stuff, I give voice to my feelings at that moment. 
Maybe I should delete the post(which by the way I have no idea except to blank it all out) if it is so dreadful. 

Archived