[Drama 2012] Bridal Mask 각시탈

ecs707a

If I don't hear/understand wrongly, 
Kangto: "From now on What will happen to Shunji?"
Mok Dan:"Young Master" 
Kangto: When will the final showdown between me and Shunji be?"
Shunji says something like Lee Kangto no matter where you are I'll be watching?
shunji has been tasked to catch Dong Jin and gang. 
Then I think Shunji says to catch Yang Baek and Dong Jin and Mok Dan but he'll be the one to kill Lee Kangto? :-SS :-SS :-SS

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Argh.... I can't watch the preview. I can only watch it at home.... By the things you've been saying, looks like Shunji is a total goner. I'm totally worried about Kang-to and Mokdan now, will this be the usual Kdrama where they kill the leads? I hope not. I'll surely be sourly angry at the scriptwriter and director.

something to lighten the mood.............
5ee65b1f95cad1c8f02ebea77f3e6709cb3d51c5
credit:' the pumpkin who wants to eat fish' posted on baidu
If They Were Househusbands...
Kangto: "Honey, you are back from work... Quick, take a rest. Just leaving all the cleaning to me"
Shunji: "Honey, it's been hard on you....Tonight's main dish is BBQ Kim Deuk Soo

Screencaps from ep 27 preview:
KT: (to MD) Like this, Shunji chasing after me...MD: Young master...KT: One day we will not be able to avoid each other (and one kills the other?)bm271.png
Relating to the text preview, Kimura dies either KT killed him or he suicides, and SJ arrives shortly after. KT and SJ will have an intense one-on-one in the backyard.bm272.png
bm273.png
bm274.png
KT even removes his mask and SJ doesn't have his gun.bm275.png
DJ says they are ready for the Mansei Movement on Commemoration Ceremonybm276.png
bm277.png
SJ whispers something to Koiso (I didn't understand this part but why did SJ whisper in his own office???)SJ: Lee Kang To, lets see what you've gotbm278.png
bm279.png
bm2710.png
DJ: Comrades, we must succeedbm2711.png
bm2712.png
Murayama: Kimura (Shunji) officer will catch the Dong Jin team, for sureLOL that's what they always say :Pbm2713.png
Wada: Really?bm2714.png
SJ: This time (???), Yang Baek, Dong Jin, and Oh Mok Dan must be caught alive. BUT, I will kill Lee Kang To with my own hands!!Oh noooooo @-)bm2715.png
bm2716.png
bm2717.png
Who is this????bm2718.png
bm2719.png

Guest mehhrong

OMG "SJ: This time (???), Yang Baek, Dong Jin, and Oh Mok Dan must be caught alive. BUT, I will kill Lee Kang To with my own hands!"
Shunji has really gone crazy [-( ...

translation from Baidu, credits to minidadalove
Kangto: "What will happen to Shunji now?"
Mok Dan: "Young Master"
Kangto: "There will be one day where Shunji and I have to face each other again"
Dong Jin: "All we have to do now is to gather our troops and the Mansei movement will be all set to move into action"
Shunji: "This smart guy...fine Lee Kangto...let's see where this goes..."
Dong Jin: "Comrades, we must succeed!"
Murayama: "Kimura Shunji is presently going after the Dong Jin death troops. This time we can be sure."
Wada: "Really?"
Shunji: "When we move out to the tiger's den, make sure to catch Yang Baek, Dong Jin and Oh Mok Dan. But, you must leave Lee Kangto to me!"

Guest aida038

mrdimples said:
aida038 said: mrdimples said: Epsiode 27 -Text Preview

Bridal Mask takes down Kimura Taro. 
Flying to the scene, Kimura Shunji witnessed his father lying in a pool of blood. He can no longer control the burning rage in his heart. The two engage in a fierce intense battle. 
In Dong Jin camp, they began to plan the uprising movement. In order to guarantee the strength of the fighters, Bridal Mask decides to rescue the students who were to be drafted. 
After losing Bridal Mask, Shunji is dead intent to find Dong Jin's secret grounds. Because Bridal Mask and Dong Jin attacked the sending-off of the student soldiers, Shunji chanced upon their plan to rescue the students

Kangto-ya......how's the bean paste soup?

Guest aida038

aida038 said: mrdimples said:
aida038 said: mrdimples said: Epsiode 27 -Text Preview

Bridal Mask takes down Kimura Taro. 
Flying to the scene, Kimura Shunji witnessed his father lying in a pool of blood. He can no longer control the burning rage in his heart. The two engage in a fierce intense battle. 
In Dong Jin camp, they began to plan the uprising movement. In order to guarantee the strength of the fighters, Bridal Mask decides to rescue the students who were to be drafted. 
After losing Bridal Mask, Shunji is dead intent to find Dong Jin's secret grounds. Because Bridal Mask and Dong Jin attacked the sending-off of the student soldiers, Shunji chanced upon their plan to rescue the students

Kangto-ya......how's the bean paste soup?

Thanks for the preview my dear Soompi friends! *hug* 

I want an happy end for KangDan! *cross fingers*

PS: for me this is the best song, Holy, a real gregorian chorus. Finally the entire song! I was right, they sing in Latin. I don't understand the lyrics, only some words: domine (master, lord), spiritus (spirit), and maybe Christus... What a wonderful song! :x

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=48H8cKP4ZWc

OMGGGGG THAT PREVIEW IS KILLING ME FOR REAL!!!!

Holy SHT why do I see Mokdan making her own plans to save KT, it would be totally not strange of her to go after him and protect him, or maybe even kill Shunji so that KT doesnt have to do that. She can totally see that its killing KT to kill Shunji. Maybe she will do the work for him? And then get shot by that &^TTGTFRd65 miruyama (or whats his name, the SShole who beat KT so many times in the office).

But I was thinking: if they kill off Mokdan, then more people will join her new drama Five Fingers cuz she will be more populair. Anyway I have a feeling that KT will die this thursday. HOW will Shunji kill him? I can see it in him, I dont understand why people say no, Shunji wont do that. Guess the ending scene will be Mokdan throwing herself infront of KT and be shot instead. But if they go that way, KT will kill Shunji immediatly, so ep 28 will be without Shunji. I guess the real showdown is on thursday, on ep 28. There we will see who will win and who not. And I bet you all that they gonna make us believe KT x MD will have their happy ending until the last 5mins. FCK them if so.

Archived