[Drama 2012] Bridal Mask 각시탈

ecs707a

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@mrdimples: Thank you for your warm welcome I must say it feels really nice to be back among my fellow masochists ;). You're right, he did sweat but that was after he beat the men from the cars he overtook, not immediately after the run (when I'm addicted I become a nitpicker :) ) 

OMO OMO, I feel like I've entered a zone of an unbelievably high level of HOTNESS! I've rewatched ep 20 ending scene so many times now and when there's a close-up and we see his neck covered in sweat beads, it's soo HOT & all I can think is 'the things I'd do to that man'tumblr_lm6htiTNa91qii6tmo1_250.gif
LOL it's not even funny how horny JW makes me appear ;)) :\"> And it seems like I'm not the only one :D

cravey said: OMO OMO, I feel like I've entered a zone of an unbelievably high level of HOTNESS! I've rewatched ep 20 ending scene so many times now and when there's a close-up and we see his neck covered in sweat beads, it's soo HOT & all I can think is 'the things I'd do to that man'tumblr_lm6htiTNa91qii6tmo1_250.gif
LOL it's not even funny how horny JW makes me appear ;)) :\"> And it seems like I'm not the only one :D

cravey said: OMO OMO, I feel like I've entered a zone of an unbelievably high level of HOTNESS! I've rewatched ep 20 ending scene so many times now and when there's a close-up and we see his neck covered in sweat beads, it's soo HOT & all I can think is 'the things I'd do to that man'

Guest sunshine4ever

briseis, welcome back! :D Thanks for your insights. I was laughing real hard when I heard you talked about the miraculous medicine. And I agree, too, I miss BM's horse in action. :) Oh yeah, I'm going to watch Faith also. :D I saw some people from our thread over there, too. It's nice that Faith doesn't conflict with BM.
marie67 said:

Sorry off-topic,

If I want to upload something (an image), where can i upload it without registering? I knew a site before but I have forgotten. Can someone please tell me? Thanks!

Guest freeminded1430278377

I think Joo Won deserves to get best actor award. He gave a very splendid performance in Bridal Mask. It is not easy to play both good and evil at the same time. I hope his drama will experience ratings as high as Baker King now that Ghost is out of the picture. 

HAHAHHA I got these from the Gaksital Facebook page here:  https://www.facebook.com/bridalmaskdrama?ref=stream
Just a shout out the the admin, I know you lurk around here but I ahve no idea who you are. Just wanted to say that the Memes are awesome so keep them coming!
Sharing the goodies, credits the Gaksital Facebook:
190063_392651160802131_1123951074_n.jpg
268758_392182997515614_282162190_n.jpg

And I like this one the best, especially the subscript comment lol!
574481_392598487474065_1137296048_n.jpg

Haha those posts are awesome :P

But seriously they need to give us a preview cuz 2 other drama's will start this wednesday by which Arang is one of them, a strong competitor. I believe Gaksital will still be at nr 1 but still.

Guest texashot

coolreborn, can you post the picture of Kangto in white suit? I don't remember what episode. The episode where the circus people got released and on the way out of the police station, MD told KT that she hope KT died instead of Gaksital.

Archived