[Drama 2012] Bridal Mask 각시탈

ecs707a

@DDuk, I thought after the guy kicked her he said something like count yourself lucky, if not for Dhunji you'd be dead meat? Or did I hear wrongly? =X 
@mrdimples, totally agree with you on Mok Dan's reaction to finding out about Gaksital. I'd said earlier that there are good reasons why she didn't react too srongly, the main one being that she could see Kangto's sincerity and he was heavily injured. And also, I think she did show more emotions in the BTS vidoe but they pretty much edited it out *grumbles* Too bad becasue Jin Se Yeon is a rookie actress so she still cannot showcase all complex emotions in just one expression. But i think it was sufficient. 
Anyway, we have a new character coming up! Maybe she'll train Mok Dan? Hahaha. Damsari's daughter, you should at least learn how to fight properly!

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

sunshine4ever said: Hi everyone, I finished watching episode 20 and I was just wondering why did Rie say that she saved BM? I'm confused. Did I miss something out guys? Please answer me. I just wanted to say with some of you that this drama is so fast-paced. I swear this drama would have been so great if it got extended further and the director could just let us see more rather than having to digest everything on our own. Gosh, as princess_narnia stated, I wish I could see more mourning from both KT & DSR regarding Konno's death and Jeok Pa's death. But then again KT & DSR are too busy with so many things at stake. Maybe they did so privately and director thought it's not necessary as characters in this drama just popped out and then died suddenly. Just think of Mok Dan, her screening time was so limited even though she's important in this drama.

mojobobo said:

@Pavlichenko, I LOLed so hard at the Shunji as a grape photo! Sour grapes much? Kekeke.

@coolreborn, I don’t know if you’re seeing Kangto’s back cos all I’m seeing is his butt XD

@marie67 I also do wonder why the drama never showed us who saved Mok Dan though. That’s some BIG plot hole there lol.

stoffkimba said: edit: I just checked back in for PMs and realized that the discussion here seems to have slowed down again after my last post, which wasn't what I wanted. (Actually, my intent was to accomplish the opposite - but, as they say, the road to hell is paved with good intentions.) Maybe that has got nothing to do with it, but if so, I wouldn't want to be the one responsible for everybody else losing their interest, as well. I would delete the post entirely, but that doesn't seem to be possible (?). Please, everybody just have a nice time on the forum. *waves*

Guest sunshine4ever

OST 4 with English subs
I love Judgement Day and I'm glad it's out with English subs already. Yay! valinor500 dearest, your lyrics are subbed ^^ Thank you.

Judgement Day version 1

Judgement Day version 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g4DFitTlVIM

Bridal Mask OST - You In My Arms (Bohemian)

credits to respectful translators/MV creators are on YT's MV
grateful to nakyung  @ Kites for posting these MV's

Please pardon me if this was posted before as I did not get  chance to read every single page. As you guys could see my episode 20 was delayed 2 days before I can actually enjoy it. I love your responses, but I couldn't read them all. But they're always there for me to check back when there is time. Thus, I am so sorry if these MVs were posted before.

@mrdimples, at first I thought that maybe the Countess could be on the good side but now with the couple that is runinng the education fund supposedly on the good side and having to suck up to the count and countess, i'm having my doubts. I hope they will be more than just the count and countess though. It would be awesome to haave more people fighting the good fight hehe.

mrdimples said:

Kangto's backAaahhhh........gutter is a nice place, dark and cool shelter from this awful heat. I didn't dare to say since my reputation is in tatters. When @sunshine4ever posted all those pics of Kangto yesterday, my eyes keep focusing on one area. No matter how I tried to swirl them in the sockets, they were just fixated. I kept thinking : "ooohh, so tight those pants" "nice' "did lycra existed then?" "Rie, you missed the opportunity, or did you?" "Mok Dan, you didn't realise it when you went horse-riding? Girl, that's a BIG clue" 

Guest kaeruchan

saw JSY tweeted this earlier :) I wouldn't even dare to translate this since my Korean is...not that good. hahaha

아이고더워라 ! RT @prettyny0070: 아아 !요기는 합천 촤룡장^^ 오늘도.무덥고 땀나는 촬영스케줄이지만 샤릉하는 목단이와 함께라서 씐나씐나요~아응^.^~ 선화랑 목단이랑~ http://yfrog.com/kiyo6kjj

kiyo6kjj:iphone

credit to Jinseyeon's twitter

with this picture, we can be rest assured that both of them will probably be safe from the whole comfort women issue, at least for the time being...

Guest serendipity8989

Hey guys, @soomp @mrdimples @roxyYEH @sunshine4ever & everyone else, I apologize if I took away from the fruitful discussion we were having. It was never my intention to get so carried away and have this thread be an uncomfortable space for people to speak their minds. So for that, I apologize!

And if I offended anyone else, I apologize for being so blunt and rather brutal with my wording. I suppose I could have toned it down. However, like everyone else, I just wanted to share my thoughts and passion about BM, while defending my opinions. But for future reference, I will make sure I think twice about posting something that might cause controversy next time. Thanks for understanding :)

kaeru-chan

wrote:

»

saw JSY tweeted this earlier

:)

I wouldn't even dare to translate this since my Korean is...not that good. hahaha<br />

아이고더워라 ! RT

@prettyny0070

: 아아 !요기는 합천 촤룡장^^

오늘도.무덥고 땀나는 촬영스케줄이지만

샤릉하는 목단이와 함께라서 씐나씐나요~아응^.^~

선화랑 목단이랑~

credit to Jinseyeon's twitter<br />

Archived