[Drama 2012] Bridal Mask 각시탈

ecs707a

Guest crazy lulu

waaaahh! so exciteeedd! but wait, just like that, mok dan?? i kind of wanted to see her struggle a bit first. but.. who cares! hehehe.

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OH. MA.... GAWDDDDDDDDD THAT PREVIEWWWW!!!
and awww CRAP i feel as if that ahjushi from the circus is going to pretend he is gakistal.... AIGOOOOO don't do it!!! you're going to make kangto even more regretful!!!

DARN I should have recorded my reaction to the preview.. my sister and I were spazzing out, feet and arms flailing everywhere! LOL

while I do sort of think it is a bit quick... I would need to see the episode first to fully comprehend where they are going with their story line....other than that....30hq14p.gif
THEY KISS!! AHHHHHHH! and there better be NO interruptions ie , other circus folk, or a even a damn bird...!

Ok guys I was RIGHTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT MY PREDICTION CAME TRUE YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I stated from long ago that ep 18 would have a kiss scene with Mokdan and Kangto and HOLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO freakinggggggggggggggg Happyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :P

Guest aondb

oh wow people are fast:
625673_387691737964740_1485461254_n.jpg
credits: http://www.facebook.com/bridalmaskdrama
I'm really praying that they won't tone the kiss down just because Jin se yeon is underage, lol...i think they did that with Park shin hye. i mean a kiss is a kiss, so you might as well go all out with it, as pervy as that sounds, lmao XDD

HOLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY I have already watched the preview for about 9times and the kiss scene 12times XD. I really hope it will be a full kiss scene and not one where his hair will be in the way or where you cant see the lips XD.

Also please dont tell me this will be the first and last one. I need more kisses. It will be nice if everytime Gaksital does something good, Mokdan awards Kangto with a kiss :P

Guest crazy lulu

HAHA. seriously love that jeremy renner gif. should've recorded my own spaz out. :)

and okay, now that i've calmed myself and can think rationally again, i can explain my stance on the kiss. i don't completely back a kiss right after the unveiling, because i wanted fiery mok dan to get a chance to process all the crazy first, BUT, i think at this point, with all the awesome we've gotten so far, i should trust the writer.

can't wait! can't wait! 

I don't why but I think there is going to be no kiss !!I mean it's obvious that he is sooo tired I think he'll just lean to kiss her and then faint !!
I just wish that my prediction is wrong XDGod I just can't wait until ep 18 airs !!

KYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAA THE PREVIEW!
Oh my, the circus Boss is going to pretend to be Gaksital?? 
More importantly, Kangto and Mok Dan kiss! I like that they have progress but isn't this a bit too quick? I guess Mok Dan could not resist the hotness kekeke. 
And, Shunji sees to have figured out that Kangto really is Gaksital. The only redeeming quality of him is that he points a gun at Rie for going after Mok Dan. 
The preview is such a tease! How do they expect us to be able to wait until Wednesday????? CAN'T WAIT!!!!  :-SS

Guest kayana20

The kiss will be interrupted or just a peck.Ahh Mok-dan is smart she will immediately understand why he hide it from her but soon I know Kang-To will tell her the full story of Gaksital.Now how are they going to avoid Shunji suspicions?I cannot wait for this weeks episode.

Guest flipz

hmmm, i didnt think she was going to fall in love with him that easily. and is leader Jo going to cover for KT? can anyone translate it?

I agree, a kiss seems too quick for the strange tense relationship those two have...there are 10 more episodes left right? I think it'll probably be interrupted, just a tease! Either way.. I think this drama is hurtling towards a heartbreaking tragic ending :(

Guest kayana20

Catchlight there are 2 endings to this drama. A sad one or a happy one. It probably will be based on fan-service and the actors chemistry which is amazing.

Thanks to the Preview pics(since I can't be watching a video during a meeting) I am going to win Most Enthusiastic Employee of the Year Award. I have got a huge smile plastered on my face in a sea of dour faces with Monday Blues.

Oh my god...

OH MY HOLY GOD..

when i saw the preview i swear that i cried..from happiness?!!! and i said ..damn you again Olympics..if it wasn't for you we would have seen this episode last thursday >__<

oh my gosh..am i the only one who doesn't care if the kiss is early or not..KT and MD need to be together..i can't wait anymore so hell yeah bring all the kisses and hugging and everything else..i'm so ready for it..

and they are going to kiss for sure ..it's not like he is going to faint or something..right Kang to ah?!!!

when i watched the preview for first time half of it was about shunji..like i even give a damn care about him..he was looking for MD then he was wondering where the hell is KT..and i was like WTF..i didn't wait for the preview to see your face shunji..sorry for that..

anyway..did you see MD hugging KT..oh my gosh..wednesday..come faster my baby..

they will kiss in the first 5 minute..oh my gosh i'm so excited..

dear @marie67..love you girl it's true..it's episode 18..it's our day..i can't believe that finally KT will find a warm arms to Surrounded his hurt body and soul..as his real self Kang to..
since we all know that MD hugged him as Gaksital

I'm soooooooooo excited XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Edit:

MD is saying to KT " i will never leave you alone again " OH MY GOSH

490156805.jpg

Done by me..sorry i couldn't resist..this scene would be so touching and amazing..i can't wait 

and about the kiss..mmmm..are we sure that MD is not going to push KT away..hahaha i don't think so..i mean after knowing that he is her hero Gaksital..will she be able to resist him ?!!!!!!!!

i wouldn't resist those eyes so yeah..i hope that THIS kiss will happen

Joo Won just tweeted this! Can some kind soul translate?
"우리 각시탈 지금 합천에서 촬영 중입니다^^ 많이 더워요~ ㅎㅎ 그리고 기웅이형,진호형 갑자기 트윗을 시작해 신나게 하고있습니다~~~"
I can only guess he's saying something about Gaksital in the process of filming and also something about Park Ki Woong and Jin Ho (a.k.a. Goiso) having twitter now hehe :)

Archived