[Drama 2012] Bridal Mask 각시탈

ecs707a

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest kaeruchan

*delurking* if anyone wants to do some blog reading about gaksital..heee

http://thetalkingcupboard.wordpress.com/2012/07/28/gaksital-scenes-and-thoughts/

happy reading...hee

*goes back into hiding*

r7POv.png

Park Ki Woong tweet trans: It's lunch time in Hapcheon! It's really really hot! (weather) The staff and the actors are having a hard time. Please cheer us on! - Longing Teacher Shunji

Oh No! I just read on baidu that pics of ep 18 are out but I cannot see the pictures. From those who could, the comments ran like: Mok Dan is in her friend's house( sounds like that girl from the circus, the one who crushed on Shunji). And she is surrounded by the police waiting outside. Seems like pic has Shunji inside. No sight of Kangto though.

Ommmmiiii, I am not sure if this happens right after ep 17 ends, then it means she didn't go to Baek Gun's house like some speculated. Or she did but went to her friend's house to pass some message to the circus people and got caught.

And thanks to amlogos_10 above who posted the pics already

@mrdimples @amlogos_10 thanks for sharing!

I can see the pics, and Mokdan is trying to enter in Sunwha's house, there are many agents. It seems to me that there is someone of important inside the house, maybe Shunji? And Mokdan not seems a fugitive girl, the agents have seen her, but remain at their position, don't try to catch her.

apologies for interrupting you guys' posts. but i have some thing to say about JW's possible new drama          Though I really am excited to see him again, I have icky feelings about Kim Tae Hee being the most likely female lead. First of all, please do not condemn me for this, she is def very beautiful to look at but her acting (from my experience with her past dramas) has been cringe inducing, that is being unable to bring depths to her characters. Moreover, there is a biiiiig age gap between them, though generation gap is more of the problem. It seems nowadays, kdramas are trying to promote young actors (not so much new young acresses) who possess the looks but sometimes not the experience, and to bring up the ratings, they would pair them with older and more experienced actresses. However, I find their chemistry off most of the time. 

gosh I don't know how to remove a post, sorry got to do a new one
@briseis, I want to remove the YT video from my post. I was just trying to see whether the video will pop out as I saw that yours didn't. Did you click the SHARE button and copy the URL? if you have not, try it then the video will appear in your post instead of just the link

apologies for interrupting you guys' posts. but i have some thing to say about JW's possible new drama          Though I really am excited to see him again, I have icky feelings about Kim Tae Hee being the most likely female lead. First of all, please do not condemn me for this, she is def very beautiful to look at but her acting (from my experience with her past dramas) has been cringe inducing, that is being unable to bring depths to her characters. Moreover, there is a biiiiig age gap between them, though generation gap is more of the problem. It seems nowadays, kdramas are trying to promote young actors (not so much new young acresses) who possess the looks but sometimes not the experience, and to bring up the ratings, they would pair them with older and more experienced actresses. However, I find their chemistry off most of the time. 

Guest crazy lulu

gah! excited for ep 18!

and no, no, no to kim taehee, if joo won is really cast for that drama. please! i'm probably one of the few who don't think she's as beautiful as everyone makes her to be. but that's not my issue with her, kim taehee isn't a strong actor. to put her next to joo won would be so meh. no offense to the unnis out there, but i'm tired of the young guy-noona pairings in recent dramas. i want them to pair joo won with a girl around his age or younger. i love that mok dan is youthful. ha. my mind is compiling a list of actresses i think would be fitting for the role if joo won really is cast. ^^

The Real Reason Why Ep 18 of Bridal Mask Was Pre-exempted.
Representing Team Bridal MaskFor Men's Track & Field100m, we have Lee Kang To giving Usain Bolt a run for his medal. See this and decide who is hotter-Usain "The Lighting Bolt" or Lee Kang To "Mr Pants on Fire"?lkt-100m.gif
For Women's Gymnast, we have Mok Dan, the young petite girl with fire in her belly. Her favorite event is the Rings where she shed blood and tears to perfectMD1.pngand also the Floor routine where she kicks richard simmons with her somersaultsmd-somersault1.gif
For the Men's Shooting, we have the Kimura  Clan(reserve team). We hope they can do as well as Im Dong-hyun the legally blind archer who set an Olympics Games record. The Kimuras are not legally blind but they shoot like one. Look at their intense concentrationTarogun.pngkimurakenjigun1.pngshunjigun2.png
kimurakenjigun1.png

@mrdimples I had such a giggle over this, haha. I'm for Mr. Pants-on-Fire. He does look dashing (pun intended) while running about. Also, he does it in suit. Bonus points. ;) I'm sure if you put Mok Dan at the finish line he can get there in record time. ;) Oh don't get me started on the Kimuras. Hehe. The last time Shunji actually shot someone I was more than surprised. In fact I asked my good friend if there were any horses around because I thought he was aiming at one. ;)
Also @mrdimples thank you so much for that Spring Awakening video you posted some pages back. :) Yes, I was the one who mentioned that the musical is pretty racy and not for really young viewers. There are some racier scenes in the musical and the naughtiest features the main characters so I wonder how they did it when Joo Won played the part. I imagine when he's in character he just goes with it.

@briseis when trying to post a video from youtube click on the "SHARE" button below the video. You'll then see the direct link and the embed option. Choose the direct link, copy/paste that in your post. Don't take the URL from the top of the browser. Its actually different to the link in the share section. :) 
I have mixed feelings about him taking on a new drama at the moment. I'd be lying if I said I didn't want to see him in something else. Gosh, I do. If he had something else this year I'd be glued to my screen again. But the poor guy is exhausted as it is and I wonder if there will truly be any time to rest if he takes something else on. Its probably why his side is quiet about it at the moment. I'm actually so glad they are getting some time now to catch up with filming and probably with some much needed rest. :)

Archived