[Drama 2012] Bridal Mask 각시탈

ecs707a

Guest flipz

However I wish MD wud fall in love with KT 1st, without knowing he's Gaksital, Let her know that the Young Master from the past she assume is Gaksital actually KT the man she hates, afterall the Gaksital who save her several times in the beginning wasnt her ' Young Master', its KS who didnt even know who she is, merely saving her becos she's in the way,,,

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A very exciting episode...I like ithe way Dam Sa ri slowly trusting KT...not becos of his words

However I wish MD wud fall in love with KT 1st, without knowing he's Gaksital, Let her know that the Young Master from the past she assume is Gaksital actually KT the man she hates, afterall the Gaksital who save her several times in the beginning wasnt her ' Young Master', its KS who didnt even know who she is, merely saving her becos she's in the way,,,

Guest y101y

OMG...I need my heart to stop beating so fast!!! Ep17 was so good, it was all about discovering who's who. Love KT confession as Young and she didn't believe him. Then at the end, MD takes off the mask. Cant wait til next week for ep18. I wish i can predict what will happen next but i dont like to ruin it for myself. So far I believe in the director and writers that they will give us the best, like they had done since ep1. So bring it on!!!

Guest alysanne

@lyra_brilliantez: Ahhhh, a Gaksital Training Montage!!!!  How have we come so far without one?  LOL

BTS ....Enjoy
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNDMyMDcyMTk2.html
Joowon & PKW's bromance never fails to amaze me. I think they are simply too tired so they do such things to encourage each other and also create funny to keep themselves awake. At the last shot, Joowon hug JSY after PKW but you can see JSY not so comfortable as afterall she is a girl. So Joowon and PKW always hugging each other. I think they got 'chided' by Konno in the cell scene. 
LOL @4:47, Joowon always has to do this cuz he is much taller than his co-stars. I remember he had to do it a lot in Baker King

@flipz, I like your idea of showing both cultures as humane, and how they can "live" near each other on common ground after such experience.
I actually really love how I can somehow relate to the political setting of this drama. Since I'm from Latvia, my country has been in a somehow similar position only the Japanese in our case were the Russians. So I can understand the opression, the occupation, the hate towards your country's occupants. Even now, when 21 year has passed since we're a free country, we're still struggling with the Latvians vs. Russians thing here. It never goes away completely :(
@mrdimples, oh my, that vid from the musical ;;) JW's hands *faints* *faints* *faints* :\">

A very exciting episode...I like ithe way Dam Sa ri slowly trusting KT...not becos of his words

Gosh every site i go they are all bashing Mok Dan!! poor girl.!!!!...i think her anger towards kang to is justifiable considering what happened from the past...she cannot just accept it and be lovey dovey to him overnight just because he said he is the young master! it will just make the story very unrealistic....the girl is in a complete dilemma right now...being in her situation as captive of the richard simmons and with her father endangered for execution...she cannot rationalize it all...plus she idealistically believed that her young master is gaksital, a perfect hero who saved joseon people against the richard simmons, and not the other way around!.....i just feel sorry for her especially that the bashing are becoming personal...i believe that JSY nailed the role of Mok Dan Considering she's a new comer.....tsk tsk tsk.. [-( [-( [-( [-(

I have been so high that I forgot to say I am impressed with the way this drama surprises me.

Usually the writer keeps the bigger or biggest surprises in the bag till the very end to hold viewers' interest. In between, the tit bits are dished out in miserly doses. Sometimes or many viewers give up or get dragged along cuz they already invested so much time on the drama.

Not Gaksital. From the first episode the pace was fast. Then Show literally punched us in the stomach in ep 6 when Kangto's lost his whole family and home in one blow. And the recent episodes is nothing short of amazing. It keeps us guessing and we literally spent 5 days of the week cracking our heads(never seen so much theories and speculation discussed over a drama before. Baidu has a thread called: Guess the scenario of the next episode every week) and the remaining 2 days screaming. Because it still delivers the shock and surprises.

Yesterday in the last 7 minutes of the show, I was preparing to write in a blog that prediction came thru, it's going to end with the fight as a cliffhanger(thanks to BTS). But Lo and behold we got Mok Dan taking off Gaksital's mask and that face....awwww.

I was in the camp who wanted Mok Dan to love Kangto' first before knowing he is Gaksital. Yap, call me idealistic. Well now I realise that's not realistic. Now we'll witness how Kangto and Mok Danlove fall in love with each other for the person they are now without holding on to an image or facade or a memory of the past

last night's ep was epic!  I believe when Shunji went to the Hotel to see MD, he was happy. It was sad to see him pleading and then back to the evil Shunji. *sighs*

But maybe there's still hope for him! poor MD, she's going to be so confused and conflicted with her feelings now.

Can't wait for next week.. this is torturing me.

My question to that insanely good Shunji-Rie exchange... does Shunji know that she's originally Korean? cuz if that is, his smackdown has another level of sting. Why does he suspect another motive from Rie? Is he mocking her for her idealism and therefore naivete? He knows why (well the initial impetus) he entered this political struggle, and no matter what it's deformed into now, it's NOT for pan-Asia under Japan. 
If he knows that she's Korean then ha! you're staking your life on this "grand scheme" to glorify Japan, who's oppressing Koreans-- the real heritage of Rie. How pitiful is that alright? And it's so interesting how the overarching irony of all the Japan-supporting Koreans in the story (including Kangto at one point) now just gathers on Rie herself. 

Gosh every site i go they are all bashing Mok Dan!! poor girl.!!!!...i think her anger towards kang to is justifiable considering what happened from the past...she cannot just accept it and be lovey dovey to him overnight just because he said he is the young master! it will just make the story very unrealistic....the girl is in a complete dilemma right now...being in her situation as captive of the japs and with her father endangered for execution...she cannot rationalize it all...plus she idealistically believed that her young master is gaksital, a perfect hero who saved joseon people against the japs, and not the other way around!.....i just feel sorry for her especially that the bashing are becoming personal...i believe that JSY nailed the role of Mok Dan Considering she's a new comer.....tsk tsk tsk.. [-( [-( [-( [-(

Archived