Good earbuds?

la folie

Guest Dachink

you could get Sennheiser MX450's which are the best earbuds under $20 or u could get IEM's.

Do u really need earbuds? Why not full size or or earpad phones?

Guest GooNiEGooGoo

i've never got to experience the senns earbuds yet. so maybe i'll just buy them for the heck of it.

anyways, the best earbud i've heard so far is the akg k14p, which i got online on ebay express for 30 USD. never buying earbuds at retail stores again, bleeeeh.

Earbus are more convenient for me <__<

Omg, those Shure E4C are so $$$ x____x i could never afford those.

I did a little reseach o.o Panasonic sounds good to me, and Sennheiser also

I still need more recommendations @__@

thanks ^_^

Guest Bamboo

My brother has Sony MDR-EX71 earbuds. They're really good and clear but kind of pricey. He actually recommends the Sony MDR-EX51 version since the cord for the 71 is really long and bothersome. He can make it shorter, but then it's too short so there is no middle length. Plus, the EX51's cost less.

Earbus are more convenient for me <__<

Omg, those Shure E4C are so $$$ x____x i could never afford those.

I did a little reseach o.o Panasonic sounds good to me, and Sennheiser also

I still need more recommendations @__@

thanks ^_^

yeah they are ( i didn't get that one.. i got the cheapest model i think). i'm still deciding whether to keep them. I got half off at my workplace.

but they have great ratings

u can check out http://www.futureshop.ca/catalog/class.asp...amp;catid=23274 they have ratings on each headphone

http://www.amazon.com/b/ref=amb_link_18307...amp;node=172541

they have reveiws by the ppl

Guest boa808

yeah, i'd go with sony's mdr-ex51's.. they cost $25 at amazon, and i think shipping is like 5 bucks. or u can opt for the ex81's for $30 with free shipping, which is what i did. so far, im happy with them, but i havent gotten used to the way they're designed to fit around your ear, cuz its different from the ex51's ive had for the past two years.. great sound, and great bass.. however, for the 81's, i've heard that the cords dont last past a couple of months.. i dont know why, but ive only had mine for a week, so i cant judge them on that..

Archived