Bae Suzy 배수지

Admin

October 14, 2017 (SOOMPI)

Suzy's Episode Of "JYP's Party People" Achieves Program's Highest Ever Ratings

DY_Kim

Park Jin Young and Suzy have proven their synergy!

The October 15 episode of “JYP’s Party People” featured Suzy’s honest thoughtsand stunning performances.

According to Nielsen Korea, the episode recorded viewership ratings of 3.8 percent in the Seoul metropolitan area, breaking the program’s previous record of 3.5 percent.

Park Kyung Duk, the director of the show, commented, “Suzy’s rich vocal color, great singing skills, and sexy dance performances received an incredible response during the recording. It’s a relief that the viewers also seem to have enjoyed it.” He added that Park Jin Young’s smart and warm hosting also seems to appeal to viewers.

“JYP’s Party People” airs every Sunday at 12:15 a.m. KST.

Source (1) (2)

------------>

Suzy shares the story of two moments when she cried on 'Party People' 

ALLKPOP

On the October 15 (KST) episode of 'Party People', Suzy recalled two instances when she showed tears and explained her reasons.

SEE ALSO: Suzy reveals the reason for renewing her contract with JYP Entertainment on 'Party People'

Suzy revealed the first crying story occurred when she was filming 'Dream High' back in 2011. She said, "I remember when I cried inside a car because I really didn't want to do 'Dream High'. In my mind at the time, the idea of acting wasn't there at all and because I was cast as a lead, the pressure was just too big. At first, it was difficult but now looking back, I'm really thankful and it was a good experience."

She also brought up the time when she cried while recording miss A's debut song "Bad Girl, Good Girl". She said,"After recording the lyric 'hello' for 8 hours, I cried. I didn't cry because it was hard but rather it was because I didn't know (what I was doing wrong)."

Suzy_1508004395_n.jpg

Spoiler

Let’s take a look at 8 actresses who got their start as singers!

Suzy

Suzy5.jpg

After debuting with JYP Entertainment’s girl group miss A in 2010, Suzy is no longer recognized as an idol singer. These days she is better known as a top actress in her 20s.

Making her acting debut in the KBS 2TV drama “Dream High,” Suzy quickly ascended to the ranks of the national sweetheart after her role in the 2012 film “Architecture 101.”

Currently, Suzy is again proving her talent as an actress in the latest SBS drama “While You Were Sleeping.” Viewers are noting that her role in the drama demonstrates how she has matured to the next level as an actress.

soompi

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Movie Review: Introduction to Love in Architecture 101 (2012)

architecture_101-002.jpg?w=678
Date: February 16, 2018 Author: unicaahjumma

Argh, can’t we just skip past February? LOL. It’s that time of the year once again when we can’t help but feel sentimental about the what ifs in our lives specifically in the love department. Tell me, is it possible to forget that one person who gave us our very first heartbreak? Nah, especially if they left us with tons of questions: what if we acted a little braver back then and confessed our hearts, would they accept us? What if we didn’t jump into conclusions, would we end up with them? Then here comes curiosity. Where are they now? Are they married? Do they have kids already? Are they doing fine? And so on. For the love month, K-Movie Corner features the film Architecture 101, which is exactly about the beauty and pain of first love. I know you’re already excited about this so here we go!

Full: https://ahjummamshies.wordpress.com/2018/02/16/movie-review-introduction-to-love-in-architecture-101-2012/

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Wow surprised no one has posted in this thread for a long time. Currently watching Vagabond in Netflix and can’t take my eyes off Bae Suzy. Her pouty lips is sexy and I find her bugs bunny teeth very cute. Her acting is also nice.