Bae Suzy 배수지

Admin

Suzy Reveals What She's Currently Watching And Talks About Growing As An Actress

boxclub

Singer-turned-actress Suzy shows off her growing beauty in a recent InStyle magazine pictorial, which was taken when she was in Milano for Fendi’s 2017 F/W collection show.

miss-A-Suzy.jpg

The fashion shoot took place at a house in the middle of Milano, and showcases Suzy’s mature beauty and feminine style that is perfectly complemented by her classy outfits.

miss-A-Suzy1.jpg

She also sat down with the magazine to talk about her habits at home, saying, “When I’m at home by myself, I watch a lot of TV. I like ‘My Ugly Duckling,’ ‘High School Rapper,’ ‘Newlywed Diary,’ and ‘Radio Star,'” cutely revealing that she is quite the TV addict.

Suzy-miss-A.jpg

Suzy also talked about her growth as an actress, confessing, “Acting is always hard. Whenever I finish filming, it always feels like I’m going through puberty. I’ve realized that I’ve come to enjoy this, though it had brought me much pain at first.”

Suzy-miss-A1.jpg

Continuing, she revealed, “Before, I would just stare straight ahead and run towards my goal. But these days, I think its become more important to me that I look around and find my happiness in the little things.”

Source (1)

soompi

• Like 1

March 29, 2017

Suzy Has Fans Doing A Double Take With Her Dramatic Hairstyle Change

miguksan

Suzy has traded in her trademark long locks for a surprisingly short new look!

On March 30, a video promoting JYP Entertainment actor auditions was uploaded to one of agency’s official Facebook pages. In her quick cameo, a freshly bobbed Suzy can be seen talking to the camera.

suzy.jpgsuzy.jpg

Considering the idol has kept her hair long ever since debuting with miss A, the new look caused a huge enough response from fans that JYP Entertainment officially explained the change.

According to a source from the agency, Suzy cut her hair for her latest drama“While You Were Sleeping (tentative title).”

In the drama, Suzy stars as a woman who has premonitory dreams about horrible accidents that will happen in the future. She is joined by “W” actor Lee Jong Suk, who plays the prosecutor struggling to prevent those dreams from coming true. The drama is slated to premiere sometime in the second half of 2017.

What do you think about Suzy’s cropped bob look?

Source (1)

soompi

• Like 1

Suzy’s contract with JYPE expires today (31/03/2017)
Suzy and JYPE are still in discussion regarding her contract renewal.
A JYP Entertainment representative said on March 30, “We are still discussing contract renewal with Suzy.” They spared their words when asked about possibility of renewal or the possibility of Suzy moving to a different company, saying, “Nothing has been decided yet.”
Suzy will be a free agent artist starting from tomorrow (April 1st) if she does not renew contract with JYPE.

Soompi

SUZY GUESS

IMG_1667.jpg
IMG_1669.jpg

Spoiler

IMG_1670.jpg

SUZY FOR CARIN

IMG_1666.jpg

SUZY FOR THE FACE SHOP

IMG_1668.jpg

Via ilythia ace

• Like 1

suzy-lee-min-ho-xpn.jpg

JYP Responds To Reports About Suzy And Lee Min Ho’s 2nd Anniversary Party

uing

On April 3, a news outlet reported that Lee Min Ho and Suzy held a party with their close acquaintances to celebrate their second anniversary together.

In response to this report, a source from Suzy’s agency JYP Entertainment explained, “We saw the news, but we will not release an official statement regarding the private life of our artists.”

Meanwhile, Lee Min Ho and Suzy went public with their relationship in March 2015. Despite continuous rumors about their breakup, both sides denied them each time, and the couple is still going strong.

Source (1)

soompi

• Like 1

CARIN MAKING 

IMG_1689.jpg

IMG_1685.jpg

IMG_1687.jpg

Spoiler

IMG_1684.jpg
IMG_1686.jpg
IMG_1688.jpg
IMG_169023739.jpg
IMG_16911673c.jpg
IMG_1692f661e.jpg

The face shop promotion

IMG_169374c31.jpg

In SBS ‘Love FM’,singer Park Wan Gyu said that he wants to get closer to Suzy.
http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=076&aid=0003073109&lfrom=twitter

Suzy ranked #5 (6 ,5% votes) as female celebrities netizen want to work together as their co worker.
http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=117&aid=0002893758

translate by @nanaaa9410

[JYP Fan’s] 170403 Suzy’s message to us for the Spring:
“It’s cold everyone. 
Be careful not to get flu. 
Please wear warm clothes!! 
Bye!! 
heart heart”

IMG_1694.png

Via ilythia ace

• Like 1