Admin

SUZY ON VLIVE LIVE PERFORMANCE

here the link full suzy: http://www.vlive.tv/video/21165

170123 Live Premiere - Heater Forever

170123 <Yes? No?> Live Premiere - Les Préferences

170123 Live Premiere - Pretend

MUSIC BANK:

IMG_9796.jpg

170127 Suzy ‘Pretend’ won 1st place in Music Bank!!

CHART RANKING:

(1) Melon most viewed MV for the 4th week of January
2017.01.15~2017.01.21 Gaon charts:
(2) Download chart - ‘Pretend’ #1
(3) Digital chart - Pretend #2
(4) Streaming chart - Pretend #3

Chart on spoiler:

Spoiler

IMG_9790.jpg
IMG_9791.jpg
IMG_9792.jpg
IMG_9793.jpg

YESASIA NEWS:

http://www.yesasia.com/yumcha/miss-a-suzy-mini-album-vol-1-yes-no/1056998228-0-0-0-en/editors-pick.html

IMG_9794.jpg
IMG_9795.jpg

High Cut magazine event with Suzy: (1) 

via ilythia ace

• Like 1

SUZY IG UPDATE UNDER SPOILER:

Spoiler

170131 Suzy instagram update: 
(1) “ #LesPréférences #Suzy #YesNomaybe #1piece ”
(2) “#LikeAHeater”
(3) “#TrigonotisPedencularis #Suzy #EpitoneProject”
(4) “ #LikeAHeater #Suzy #JoHyuna “

translate via ilythia ace

• Like 1

Suzy's Contract With JYP Ends This Spring

jun2yng

Suzy’s contract with JYP is ending this spring.

A source from JYP Entertainment said on February 2, “[Suzy and JYP] are discussing whether or not she will continue at JYP. JYP’s is doing their best in order to give fans good news.”

According to a report from Ilgan Sports, industry insiders believe it’s likely that Suzy will resign with JYP, given how they’ve worked together over the past seven years.

Meanwhile, after some time in acting, Suzy recently made her solo debut with the album “Yes? No?”; her pre-release track “Pretend” hit No. 1 on the Korean music charts.

soompi

• Like 1

suzy-music-bank-win.jpg

Suzy Grabs 2nd Win For "Pretend" On "Music Bank," Performances By Red Velvet, AOA, CLC, And More

jun2yng

Congratulations to Suzy for winning No. 1 with “Pretend” on the February 3 broadcast of “Music Bank,” despite not appearing on the show. Suzy finished with 3,986 points, while TWICE, coming in second with “TT,” scored 3,546.

The list of performers for this week include Huh Gak, Red Velvet, Shin Ji Hoon, MASC, Cosmic Girls, VARSITY, Niel, Seohyun, AOA, BP Rania, CLC, Go Na Young, DreamCatcher, Bonus Baby, Sonamoo, I, APRIL, Hello Venus, Top Secret, INA, and WALWARI.

The groups/artists making comeback performances this week were Huh Gak, Red Velvet, Shin JI Hoon, and MASC.

See the performances below!

Here is link:

Suzy Grabs 2nd Win For "Pretend" On "Music Bank," Performances By Red Velvet, AOA, CLC, And More
https://www.soompi.com/2017/02/03/suzy-grabs-2nd-win-pretend-music-bank-performances-red-velvet-aoa-clc/

SUZY FAN SIGN PHOTOS (credit naver)

here link:

http://m.star.naver.com/missA/news/end?id=8872707&langCode=en

IMG_9991.png

IMG_0002593c2.png

IMG_9988.png

IMG_9992.png

More suzy under spoiler:

Spoiler

IMG_9980.png
IMG_9981.png
IMG_9982.png
IMG_9983.png
IMG_9984.png
IMG_9985.png
IMG_9986.png
IMG_9987.png
IMG_9989.png
IMG_9990.png
IMG_9993.png
IMG_9994.png
IMG_9995.png
IMG_9996.png
IMG_9997.png
IMG_9998.png
IMG_9999.png
IMG_0001cde26.png
IMG_0003a99ba.png
IMG_000439822.png
IMG_0005.png

[STARCAST] So sweet? Yes! A sweet fan signing event with Suzy!

In celebration of Suzy’s first solo album ‘Yes? No?’ release, a fan signing event was held! Suzy dominated the place with her “merciful” fan services like giving a honey-filled look!! XD
I’m hearing a lot of news that many fans were captured by Suzy’s friendliness as soon as they went to the place. STARCAST family, take a look at these fresh pictures of Suzy at the fan signing event!

(Heart throbbing) This is the place where Suzy’s first fan signing for ‘Yes? No’ will be held.

She’s our heroine for today, goddess Suzy! The place was hot in fever as it was open to all *_*

After a short greeting, the fan signing started. Suzy seemed to look livelier than before to meet the fans closer after a long time.

She signs autograph sincerely for each fan.

Suzy is talking with the fans by giving such a friendly look! If an angel was to be a human, it would exactly look like her.

She focuses on every word and action of the fans! (^-^)

She received a flower crown and is showing off her beauty! #A flower wearing a flower

Suzy also cares for the fans in line by giving a fan service. 

She’s the queen of friendliness who greets the fans at all times. (*^_^*)

But this is not the end of her fan service!!!

She made eye contact, held hands tight and gave a high-five

And doesn’t forget to take a cute selfie together with the fans!! (>_<)

She shows the painting of her to everyone.

It was ended with aekgyo of Suzy who is prettier than the flower! #The presence of Suzy is an “aekgyo”

While they talked and enjoyed each other, time just flew so fast! She held back her sadness and expressed her gratefulness to the fans who came to the event.

In contrast to her stage filled with “goddess” look, the people saw Suzy as a lovely girl. How did you enjoy ‘Yes? No?” Fan Signing Event? 
Because of Suzy’s abundant fan service, the place was filled with love all the time. Watch out for her as she’ll come back again to meet the fans closer! See you again next time! 

Article/Picture = JYP Entertainment
※ JYP Entertainment. All rights reserved.  

• Like 1

MissA’ Suzy opened up about some personal thoughts and funny stories from her past. 
Dingo Music released Episode 5 of Off the Record, Suzy on February 1. In the latest episode of the reality show, Suzy met with 3 of her closest friends on a rare schedule-free night. Contrary from her prior claims that she could only drink 1.5 bottles of soju, Suzy boldly asserted that she can drink 2 full bottles of soju and boasted that her face does not turn red after consuming alcohol.
“My face won’t turn red. It will look like I didn’t drink a sip when I’ve actually drank the most.”
Once Suzy admitted she was pretty drunk, her friends decided to play a game of truth, where Suzy would either have to answer a question truthfully or take a drink. The first question they asked was “when was your last kiss?” Unable to answer the question, Suzy immediately took a drink. 
Her friends continued to bother her, saying “if you can’t tell us about your last kiss, then tell us about your first kiss.” Suzy proceeded to answer the question saying: “My first kiss.. oh I had my first kiss filming a kiss scene on the set of ‘Dream High’.” Her friends however refused to believe this answer and forced Suzy to down another shot of soju.
The 3 friends then asked Suzy about her ideal type. Suzy answered: “In the past, I liked a person that’s sexy. I really liked Ian Somerhalder back then. But more recently, I like someone like Choo Sung Hoon. He’s strong and looks like he can fight at UFC. I like someone who would be able to protect me.”

Two of Suzy’s ideal types. Ian Somerhalder and Choo Sung Hoon.
They also asked about her weight, where Suzy truthfully revealed: “On my profile, it says I’m 47kg. I weigh more than that. That was my weight back during Bad Girl Good Girl promotions. But do I really have to update that information now?”
One of her friends also commented that when they were at home together, Suzy would take off her clothes, stand in front of the mirror, and tell herself that she had lost weight. Upon hearing her friend reveal the embarrassing story, Suzy replied: “We’ve been friends for a long time now and she’s still not used to seeing me without clothes on.”
Finally, they asked Suzy when her happiest times were, and she said “Right now…” and all of her friends called her out for lying once again. She then gave her real answer: “Not too long ago, I had a fan meeting. I kept crying in the middle of it. I’ve always wanted to hold a fan-meeting and the fans really like them too.”

source: koreaboo

• Like 1

Moolmang power ranking for the month of January - Female Singer

IMG_0029.jpg

Suzy #1 on YinYueTai Top 20 Music Video Chart for the 4th Week of January 

IMG_00260ce7b.png

Yes? No? debut:
(1) Gaon weekly album chart
(2) Billboard world albums

IMG_0031.jpg

IMG_00286be39.jpg

(1) GUESS Korea extend their contract with Suzy because she expresses the brand’s image well

Spoiler

IMG_0032.jpg

http://www.genie.co.kr/magazine/subMain?ctid=1&mgz_seq=2961 SUZY AND LIVE

SUZY CHANGE HER PROFILE PICTURE ON INSTAGRAM:

Spoiler

IMG_0027.jpg

THE FACE SHOP:

Spoiler

IMG_0034.jpg
IMG_0035.jpg
IMG_0036.jpg

All via ilythia-ace