1999 RCTV Colombian Telenovela Yo Soy Betty, La Fea (I am Betty, the Ugly)

Guest Choi Ji Woo

Guest Choi Ji Woo

OMG haha! this was so funny back then. watching her misadventures was really enjoyable. i didn't like the last part though. i mean, betty had to be pretty to be confident and for armando to notice her. i would prefer it if she stayed ugly until the end, so it sends the right message (the one it started with).

hi there..so you also watch this superb drama back then..this is really good, both entertainingly & morally..:)

• 1 month later...
Guest JKapamilya_dos

To the Filipino fans of the Venezuelan version (i think this is the original) of Yo Soy Betty La Fea, the series will air on Studio 23's LBO (Lunch box Office) replacing Sunshine of Love starring Song He Kyo and Jo Hyon Jae. I hope they'll air the sequel too.

blfjt2.jpg

Guest Choi Ji Woo

To the Filipino fans of the Venezuelan version (i think this is the original) of Yo Soy Betty La Fea, the series will air on Studio 23's LBO (Lunch box Office) replacing Sunshine of Love starring Song He Kyo and Jo Hyon Jae. I hope they'll air the sequel too.

blfjt2.jpg

OMG, ABS keeps on "stealing" foreign shows from GMA..Betty La Fea was first aired on GMA, then ECOMODA

(sequel) was "stolen" by ABS..the first three installments of the Endless Love series (Autumn In My Heart, Winter Sonata & Summer Scent) were first aired by GMA, and now ABS got Spring Waltz??? what a riot..ABS

also aired korean dramas which starred korean actors who first appeared on GMA..don't get me wrong, but let's face reality..GMA was the first one to air mega hit k-dramas..although i like ABS pinoy teleseryes hehe..

Guest JKapamilya_dos

i think Telesuccess owned the rights to Betty La Fea as far as i know since they're the ones who provide all the telenovelas and animes dubbed in tagalog to GMA.

Let me ask you this question, didn't GMA took away from ABS Rosalinda and Marimar from RPN?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 11 months later...
Guest haneul_norae

it was shown here in the philipines way back year 1990s(?), but i didnt get to finish the whole series. At least studio 23 had the heart to repeat this series and they even aired the episode for 2 hours. Even if it is not airing here anymore, i still want to have a copy of this series for personal use... you know.

i really really love this series... one of the most original stories i've ever known....

• 10 months later...
  • 3 months later...
Guest cheonhee

I love yo soy betty la fea the most..this drama touch many people heart and gosh...awesome !

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
Guest sol-star

:wub:GAAAAAAH no way!! a Betty La Fea thread on Soompi?? I would DIEEE if they made a Korean version of this!! I watched this one (original!!) 3 times and would watch it again anytime! My favorite Spanish telenovela and one of the only ones I can reccommend to any and all drama lovers! It's in Spanish so it's a long one, but so worth it! I LOVE BETTY! Betty and Don Armando HWAITING!! :wub:

• 3 years later...

Archived