One Direction

Admin

Brit Awards: One Direction's Niall Horan on crutches after surgery
One Direction's Niall Horan was on crutches as he walked the red carpet at the 34th Brit Awards tonight (February 19).
The boyband were greeted with screams from girls outside the O2 Arena, giving Horan a loud welcome as he used assistance to walk the press line.
Horan is still recovering from "major knee surgery" that he underwent in January in the US.
The singer asked his fans at the time to "respect [his] privacy" while he began the long recovery process.
One Direction collect the Global Success Award at the Brit Awards.

One Direction were given the Brits' Global Success Award by Rosie Huntington-Whiteley during tonight's ceremony.
ITV is airing the 34th Brit Awards in the UK, and a live stream is being provided for international viewers on YouTube.
Source

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Krrypton

I've been an One Direction fan since their first songle. Its really awesome to see them win the award. Wishing Horan has a swift recovery.! Love you 1D!!

One Direction: 'We're not splitting up, we're writing our next album'
One Direction have denied rumors they are splitting up.
During this week's Brit Awards, Liam Payne admitted that he hadn't seen the rest of the group for three months, leading to rumors of a split.One Direction collect the Global Success Award at the Brit Awards.
One Direction at the Brit Awards

The band have denied the rumors, insisting that they were desperate to take a break from each other and see their families after a gruelling world tour.
"We're not breaking up. We've spent every day together for months and I forgot what my mom looked like. It's just holidays," Harry Styles told The Sun.
Payne added that the group were still working together on the follow-up to their 2013 smash hit album Midnight Memories.
"We have been writing away for the next album and rehearsals are just about to start soon for the tour," he said.
"We're not splitting up. We're on WhatsApp messaging each other all the time, talking about song ideas and just funny stuff from our day.

One Direction arriving for the 2014 Brit Awards at the O2 Arena, London.

"I miss the boys but if you don't see your family you would go mad."
The singer said that fans shouldn't expect to see them on The Big Reunion any time soon.
"We don't want to be on The Big Reunion next year. We don't want to be on The Big Reunion ever. Well, maybe in 2050."
Payne recently admitted that he'd love to work with his friend Pharrell Williams on their next record.
Source

Guest nanpanban

I wasn't very fond of them at first just because a lot of the fans were a little off-putting, but they've really grown on me and I listen to their music pretty regularly. Favourite songs atm are story of my life, best song ever, and happily

• 3 weeks later...

itemprop="headline" style="font-family: arial, verdana, sans-serif; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; line-height: 23.999998092651367px; box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(68, 68, 68); word-wrap: break-word;"One Direction battle wind and cold, hang from lampposts in pier shoot

One Direction were spotted looking windswept and pink-skinned from the cold as they filmed footage on Clevedon Pier yesterday (March 24).
One Direction shoot a music video on Clevedon pier

The boyband, who are to be supported by McBusted at one of their concerts in Paris this summer, were seen kicking a pink balloon around and hanging from lampposts as they were filmed on location.
One Direction on the Set of Their New Music Video, Clevedon Pier, Somerset, Britain - 24 Mar 2014 Harry Styles, Liam Payne, Louis Tomlinson, Niall Horan, Zayn Malik 24 Mar 2014 One Direction on the Set of Their New Music Video, Clevedon Pier, Somerset, Britain - 24 Mar 2014 Harry Styles, Liam Payne, Louis Tomlinson, Niall Horan, Zayn Malik 24 Mar 2014

It is currently not known whether the group are shooting scenes for a new music video, a trailer or video package for their upcoming 'Where We Are' stadium tour, or something else entirely.

Niall Horan and Louis Tomlinson appeared to be jumping on mini trampolines and making shapes in the air, while Styles was seen running down the Grade I-listed Victorian structure in Somerset.
One Direction on the Set of Their New Music Video, Clevedon Pier, Somerset, Britain - 24 Mar 2014 Harry Styles 24 Mar 2014  One Direction shoot a music video on Clevedon pier

They were also pictured hugging hot water bottles in between takes, with Styles receiving special treatment from an assistant who bundled him up in blankets as he attempted to shelter on the pier. 
He was also snapped with his bandana over his face to protect himself from the chill.
One Direction on the Set of Their New Music Video, Clevedon Pier, Somerset, Britain - 24 Mar 2014 Harry Styles, Liam Payne, Louis Tomlinson, Niall Horan, Zayn Malik 24 Mar 2014
The pier has also appeared in scenes from Never Let Me Go, the big-screen adaptation of Kazuo Ishiguro's novel starring Carey Mulligan, Andrew Garfield and Keira Knightley.
Source

• 2 weeks later...
Guest rosie93

New , harry ,gemma and their grandad 9p7d0Ew.jpg .. Niall at chelsea vs PSG match yesterday 20Yq1Yy.jpg .. And : 17 days till WWA tour . ❤

• 2 weeks later...

Honestly when One Direction got our one of their 2nd or 3rd music videos they had a full body of tattoos. I honestly think that they would've been better if they didn't go on the X Factor. I think that they are kind of like Disney Stars when they grow up but then I could be wrong. It's mostly the Disney Stars who become really like inappropriate and doing things illegally. Reply if you disagree or agree. 
 jkfan

• 3 months later...
Guest BeverlyR

Who wants to win 4 VIP tickets to see One Direction LIVE in LA??

All you need to do is share this video:

and follow the instructions from the website: http://www.beachbraces.org/best-smile-ever-beach-braces-music-video/

This is a contest guys! Goodluck to all one direction fans like me!

• 4 months later...

One Direction named as biggest selling touring artists of 2014
One Direction have been named as the biggest selling touring artists of 2014.
The group entertained 3.4 million fans over the course of 69 shows in 2014, pulling in $282 million in ticket sales, according to Pollstar.com.
Caption:LONDON, ENGLAND - DECEMBER 11: Niall Horan, Zayn Malik, Liam Payne, Louis Tomlinson and Harry Styles of One Direction attend the BBC Music Awards at Earl's Court Exhibition Centre on December 11, 2014 in London, England. (Photo by Karwai Tang/WireImage)

Justin Timberlake was in second place with $184.7 million in ticket sales, while The Rolling Stones came third with $165.1 million.
One Direction previously made $114 million in gross ticket sales in 2013.
It was also recently revealed that One Direction's Four was the seventh highest selling album of 2014, with Ed Sheeran's x topping the list.
One Direction recently mocked Jimmy Fallon's Scouse accent on The Tonight Show.
Source

• 3 months later...

Markus Feehily says Zayn Malik was brave to leave One Direction
Markus Feehily believes Zayn Malik was "brave" to leave One Direction.
The former Westlife singer told the Daily Mail Online that Malik's decision to quit the group was a ballsy move.
Markus Feehily

"I don't know if he left because of all the madness, but he probably has more attention now than before!" Feehily commented.
"But at the same time I think he was very brave to have done what he did; to be part of a big massive band like that where there's millions and millions of pounds being made and these companies involved, it's quite difficult to stand up and say 'I'm going to stand up and step away'. 
"You can often be too scared into not making that decision and so it was ballsy, like, no matter who doesn't like it he's doing it."
Feehily knows what it's like to lose a band member, having experienced the departure of Brian McFadden from Westlife in 2004.
Westlife remained active for a number of years after McFadden's departure, and he has backed One Direction to do the same without Malik.
One Direction as a foursome

"I remember when Brian left Westlife and we were really worried, thinking 'is this the beginning of the end? Is the dream we spent our whole life trying to get to going to be over?' but then we realized that we wanted to continue, so did the fans so we could go on.
"I think that's probably the case for One Direction... so they're not going anywhere," he added.
Markus Feehily's first solo single 'Love Is A Drug' will be released in the UK on April 19.

Source

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
On Tue Apr 17 2012 at 5:21 PM, Snap said:

A radio station here in the Philippines plays their songs EVERY time. Like, every hour. And it's funny 'cause the lyrics to 'One Thing' goes like 'So get out, get out, get out of my head' AND I CAN'T GET IT OUT OF MY HEAD :crazy:

Anyway, they are cute. But too young for me :sweatingbullets:

Yeah! It's true af, and i often like that when daydreaming

• 10 months later...
On 4/9/2012 at 7:48 AM, teary-eyedmoon23 said:

Ah~~ Directioner right here! *raises right hand*

I love them <3

I wonder if anyone here is going to attend one (or more) stop(s) of their US Summer Tour this year? :)?

I love them too
They are the best!
One Direccccccttttiiiiiiioooooonnnnn!!!!!!!

Archived