One Direction

Admin

Guest ddcee

I'm kinda in love with them since I saw them on XFACTOR lol,
BUT SERIOUSLY, THEY'RE ADORABLE. Their songs are pretty darn catchy as well!Seeing them in concert next year, heh ! 

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest intricatexsimplicity

I only heard of them after hearing Boyce Avenue's cover of their "What Makes You Beautiful"! :)

Boyce Avenue and One Direction are both amazing! :D

I didn't really like their music when it first came out..but that recently changed when I saw them on iCarly. Plus a couple of my friends...who are above the target age group...are obsessed with them. So I've become a minor "Directioner" at this point.

itemprop="headline" style="font-family: Arial, sans-serif; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 1.05em; font-size: 1.833em; color: rgb(59, 55, 59); padding: 0px; margin: 0px 0px 5px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); "One Direction new single 'coming soon' - videoshowbiz_one_direction.jpg
One Direction have revealed that they are choosing the lead single from their next album.

Singer Louis Tomlinson said that the group are currently deciding between three songs to trailer their second LP.

Niall Horan told In Demand with Alex James: "We actually haven't picked one yet."

Tomlinson added: "We're going to be picking it very soon, very soon. There's two or three... there's about three songs that are all good contenders."

Asked about the rumored collaboration with Justin Bieber that will supposedly feature on the record, Tomlinson insisted: "There's actually been no talks between either of us.

"I think it's a story the press has stirred up. We'd like to have [a collaboration] on the album but who knows?"

One Direction recently thanked their fans as they celebrated their second birthday.

Watch the group discuss their next album below: 

Source

itemprop="headline" style="font-family: Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 1.833em; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 1.05em; color: rgb(59, 55, 59); padding: 0px; margin: 0px 0px 5px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); "One Direction's new album is brilliant, say Little MixLittle Mix have described One Direction's new album as "brilliant".
The girl group - whose member Perrie Edwards is dating 1D's Zayn Malik - confessed that they have heard songs from the boyband's second studio record and were fans of the material.
showbiz_celeb_pictures_23012_little_mix. one-direction.jpg
Asked by Capital FM if they had listened to any new One Direction tracks, Jade Thirlwall replied: "I heard one. We heard a cheeky little song, but we're not aloud to say anything. It's brilliant. The fans will love it."

Talking about a possible collaboration, Leigh-Anne Pinnock said: "I think it would be really interesting – a Little Mix and One Direction [song]. Imagine what that would be like."

Jesy Nelson added: "I think we have different styles of music so I don't know how we would make it work. It might work – you never know."

Little Mix will release 'Wings' as their first single proper in the UK on August 26.

Watch the music video for Little Mix's 'Wings' below:

Source

Guest lizwright04

Guys you can download Boys Avenue and One Direction's latest song here:

Music Download - MyMusicStore Philippines The online mp3 download site also has kpop, opm, alternative, etc.. you can browse by category or search by artist.

itemprop="headline" style="font-family: Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 1.833em; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 1.05em; color: rgb(59, 55, 59); padding: 0px; margin: 0px 0px 5px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); "One Direction sell 12 million records in one yearOne Direction have sold 12 million records worldwide.

Since the release of debut single 'What Makes You Beautiful' in September 2011, the British boyband have reached the milestone in just under a year.
dsc_8405.jpeg
The record sales include eight million singles, three million albums and one million DVDs.

The group were presented with a special disc by Syco and Sony Music in recognition of their huge success.

One Direction became the first UK group to debut at the top of the US chart with first album Up All Night, which has also topped charts in 16 countries in total.

Liam Payne said: "We are obviously ecstatic and incredibly humbled by our award.

"We have an incredible team of people around us who have helped us achieve this, and above all we would like to thank our fans. We owe all our success to them."

One Direction are due to perform at the MTV Video Music Awards in September.

Watch the video for 'What Makes You Beautiful' below:

Source

• 3 weeks later...

itemprop="headline" style="font-family: Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 1.833em; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 1.05em; color: rgb(59, 55, 59); padding: 0px; margin: 0px 0px 5px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); "One Direction score fastest-selling pre-order single everOne Direction's new single 'Live While We're Young' has become the fastest-selling pre-order single in history.

The group's new track, which they announced yesterday (August 23), has topped the pre-order charts in 40 countries including the UK, Australia, France, Spain and Brazil. 
pa-13276307.jpg
One Direction release 'Live While We're Young' on September 30 and a day later in the US and Canada. 

The song was written by Savan Kotecha, Rami Yacoub and Carl Falk and is described as "pop perfection - an immediate, energy packed song mixing rock undertones with smooth harmonies, about living for the moment". 

The track trails their as-yet-untitled second studio album, which follows in November. The LP's credits include Dr Luke, Shellback and Toby Gad. 

One Direction will begin their sold out world tour in the UK in spring 2013, including nine dates at London's O2 Arena.

Watch One Direction announce their new single below: 

Source

itemprop="headline" style="color: rgb(59, 55, 59); font-size: 1.833em; padding: 0px; margin: 0px 0px 5px; line-height: 1.05em; font-family: Arial, sans-serif; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); "One Direction announce new album title 'Take Me Home'One Direction's second album will be called Take Me Home.

Member Louis Tomlinson confirmed the title of the follow-up to the boyband's debut record Up All Night today (August 29).
pa-13276307.jpg
"So pleased to tell you that our new album is called 'take me home'," he said on Twitter.

"Can't wait for you to hear it! More news soooon! #takemehome"

Take Me Home is rumored to feature 12 tracks including four videos. Several fansites have claimed that it will be released on November 9.

Last week, One Direction confirmed that the lead single from the album would be called 'Live While We're Young' and be released on September 30.

The track is available to pre-order via iTunes now, and has become the fastest-selling pre-order single ever.

Up All Night went to number one in the US on its release, making US chart history as the first UK group to debut at the top of the chart with their first record.

The album has been certified platinum in the US with over 1,000,000 sales and has sold over 660,000 units in the UK.
Source

itemprop="headline" style="color: rgb(59, 55, 59); font-size: 1.833em; padding: 0px; margin: 0px 0px 5px; line-height: 1.05em; font-family: Arial, sans-serif; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); "One Direction to star in comic bookOne Direction are to star in a new comic book charting their rise to fame.

Harry Styles, Niall Horan, Liam Payne, Louis Tomlinson and Zayn Malik have been transformed into cartoon characters for the special issue, which is being published by US firm Bluewater Productions.

comics_fame_one_direction.jpg 
Fame: One Direction, created by writer Michael Troy and illustrator Gustavo Rubio, will tell the story of the band's success in the music industry over the past 18 months.

Simon Cowell, who mentored One Direction on The X Factor, will have a cameo role in the book.

"Fame: One Direction profiles the journey of the bandmates thus far, starting with when they were first put together on X Factor," the publisher's website reads.

One Direction will release new single 'Live While We're Young' on September 30, followed by their second album Take Me Home on November 12.
Source

• 2 weeks later...

itemprop="headline"One Direction new single 'Live While We're Young' an "uptempo killer"

One Direction's upcoming single has been described as an "uptempo killer track".

The boyband will release new cut 'Live While We're Young' in the UK on September 30, but music industry insiders were given a preview of the track at the Sony Music Conference Day yesterday (September 11).

wenn4063793.jpg

The song was described as the second part of One Direction's worldwide hit 'What Makes You Beautiful' and lauded as an "uptempo killer track" by Chart Show TV.

The channel's Twitter page also revealed that the accompanying music video sees the group camping and inside "big water balls".

A second track called 'Kiss You' - which will feature on One Direction's new album Take Me Home - was played and described as "funky".

One Direction's second studio album Take Me Home will be released in the UK on November 12 and a day later in the US.

Watch the music video for One Direction's worldwide hit 'What Makes You Beautiful' below:

Source

itemprop="headline" style="font-family: Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 1.833em; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 1.05em; color: rgb(59, 55, 59); padding: 0px; margin: 0px 0px 5px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); "One Direction accused of copying The Clash on 'Live While We're Young'One Direction have been accused of copying elements of a classic song by The Clash.

Twitter users have pointed out the similarities between the opening bars of the boyband's new single 'Live While We're Young' and the punk band's 'Should I Stay or Should I Go?'.
music_artwork_1d_live_while_were_young.j music_joe_strummer.jpg
"Wow blatant copy of The Clash's Should I Stay Or Should I Go intro in One Direction's new song, RIDICULOUS (sic)," one user posted.

Another tweeted: "Am I the only one that can hear The Clash in the first 10secs of One Direction's new song?"

One Direction were forced to release the video to their new track early after it was leaked online.

The song will be available to download from September 30, with their second album Take Me Home following on November 12.

The boyband recently invited Robbie Williams to join them "any time" after he admitted he was "jealous" of their success.

Watch the video for 'Live While We're Young' below:

Source

snaiied said: i know them because my friend is EXTREMEEEELLYLYYYYYLYLYLYY obsessed with them. Obsessed. What's sad was that she used to love kpop LOL and she keeps going on and on and on and on about One Direction even if i don't know what she's talking about when she talks about their video diaries or whatever haha and she obsessed to the point where she BELIEVES that she'll get free tickets because just because she tweeted the management or whever the management apparently knows her and now she said that if she asks for VIP tickets they'll give it to her but i doubt it. If management actually knows her then i'm 2pm's coordi nuna psshht.

This morning on the radio i heard that 1D was coming to Vancouver where i live then suddenly girls started to call the radio CRYING and i was laughing it was actually funny

• 1 month later...

itemprop="headline" style="font-family: Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 1.833em; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 1.05em; color: rgb(59, 55, 59); padding: 0px; margin: 0px 0px 5px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); "One Direction debut new single 'Little Things' music video - watchOne Direction have premiered their new music video online.
The boyband will release 'Little Things' as the second single to be lifted from their upcoming album Take Me Home.

The accompanying music video sees the group performing the track in the recording studio, while Niall Horan, Liam Payne and Louis Tomlinson play the guitar.
'Little Things' serves as the follow-up to their recent worldwide hit 'Live While We're Young' and was written by Ed Sheeran.
The singer-songwriter has also co-written a track called 'Over Again' for One Direction's new album.
One Direction's second studio album Take Me Home will be released in the UK on November 12 and a day later in the US.
'Little Things' has been handed an official impact date of December 2.Source

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

itemprop="headline" style="font-family: Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 1.833em; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 1.05em; color: rgb(59, 55, 59); padding: 0px; margin: 0px 0px 5px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"One Direction to release signature fragranceOne Direction are to release their own signature fragrance.
The 'One Thing' boyband announced on their Twitter account that they are seeking suggestions from fans on creating their own scent.
showbiz_one_direction.jpg
"BIG NEWS! A 1D fragrance is on the way! We've been discussing it for ages & can't wait to hear what fans think," Niall Horan wrote in a message on the One Direction account.
More details on the release date and name of the fragrance will be announced in the coming months.
Many celebrities have created their own customised perfumes and colognes in recent years.
Justin Bieber has endorsed the Someday and Girlfriend perfumes, which have been big sellers among his loyal fanbase.
Nicki Minaj, Madonna and Adam Levine have released their own fragrances this year as well.
Watch One Direction's 'One Thing' music video below:

Source

• 1 month later...

One Direction's Niall Horan details Comic Relief trip to Ghana

One Direction's Niall Horan has opened up about the boyband's recent trip to Ghana.
The group visited the town of Accra to visit people in need as part of the UK's Comic Relief charity drive.
Niall Horan of One Direction seen out shopping at Armani Exchange and H&M on Sunset. He also signed autograph for fans Los Angeles, California
Horan has written a series of posts on his Twitter account to share his experiences in the impoverished country.
"Just arrived back from Accra,Ghana! Best life experience ever," the 'What Makes You Beautiful' singer tweeted.
One Direction Comic Relief Charity Flight  One Direction ready to board their flight. The boys on board with their fans. Niall Horan serves drinks on board the flight. Zayn Malik gets to grips with the snacks trolley. Niall makes a flight announcement. Niall and Liam conduct a quiz for passengers. It's Harry's turn to make the flight announcements. 
Source

Archived