[Drama 2012] Queen In-hyun’s Man 인현왕후의 남자

Guest Iviih

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jaejoongstolemyheart

I did record some snippets for myself, uploading now.

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Part 5

Part 6

Number 1 search on Daum.

So glad our QIHM is receiving so much love for a cable drama.

576920973.png

i just realised there was a kid in Joseon in Yoonwol's arms.. Don't tell me.... time passed by!?!?!?! And... oh no its...... BD's??? okay i shall stop thinking into it.

So basically if you read my spoiler, the talisman got torn... and Boongdo lost his memory..

And according to the preview, everyone lost their memory of BD, except HJ.

It's the power of love of HJ i guess.

#sigh

Nights everyone!

OMG and here I was, trying to resist the lure of tonight's episode because I have to hand in assignments tomorrow!! I was telling myself since I don't even understand Ep 7 fully yet ('cos I watched raw and don't have the time to watch it with subs yet), and I won't be able to understand a lot of tonight's either, but then I saw the recaps!! And that it was amazing?? ARGH... now the question is, how do I quieten after reading (and watching ><) and go back to my work...

Guest Iviih

Oh I knew it! So there is some consequences for changing history 

and I wonder how things will be after this episode!

Poor HJ, just her remembers him? And he doesn't?? Noooo tears.giftears.gif

Yesterday I was thinking ''Too many kiss and sweet scenes between our OTP, guess the sad/suffering scenes between them are coming, and they did. tears.giftears.gif

Guest kawaiiyuki

ok. It looks like next week is going to be great! I also can't believe we have to wait till next week to find out what happens. Because i know people want to be spoiler free. My following thoughts will be in written in the spoiler hide box thingy.

About the preview

ok, so BD has lost his memory but from the clips they showed it look like he's going to spend the whole episode trying to figure out what he forget. I wonder if he brought anything of HJ back with him..... if so maybe that can help him get his memory back.

what do you guys think next weeks episode is going to be able.

From the spoiler pixs of the movie premier it looks like bd found a way back and he regained his memory or else why would he review to 21st century. Are the photos of our bd and hj walking the redcarpet suppose to air next week? if so I'm totally going with him spending episode 9 regaining his memory.

OHHH my god, the car hj was driving in the very first scene... AHHH now we know BD was the one who brought the car for her.

:)blush.gif

Does anyone wanna guess why hj is the only one who remembers who BD is...? I bet MD is going to drive himself batty trying to figure out what's gotten in hj.

Does anyone know why MD wants to date Hj again? I don't think they ever said why they broke up. My guess is because she's not paying any attention to him so he finds that interesting those trying to win her back.

Guest tikamicizia

yayy new preview thank you!!!.. I miss modern boongdo so much already. huhuhuhuhu wed come soon pleaseeeee

and reallyyy?? the female servant holding a baby??nooooooo please don'tt

officially the best drama! I can't watch k2h on repeat anymore coz the story is in the sad and depression phase. I need my endorphin dose from QIY

In the preview BD looks like he's struggling to remember, like he knows there's something very important he has to remember but can't...Gah heart attack! will he find the master who wrote it (though no tension in someone who can pump out the time-travelling talismans like souvenirs) How does he get back????

I just calculated, 4860ish minutes until next airing time hahah, oh gawd why soo long!

Thanks for the raw links... I'm going crazy now... For 1 week i need to endure while waiting for 2 shows that i'm crazily watching right now and Queen In Hyun's man is one of them... Hee Jun will be the only one who remembers Boong Do while he will forget everything... I hope the tailsman won't work cause i don't want the baddie to go to 2012. Now i wonder how will Boong Do regain his memories and travel to 2012. Hee Jun must be so puzzled and it seems like time in 2012 has returned to the time when she was injured and hospitalised that Dong Min confess to her and they are back together? Gosh... how is the story going to progress. Just when the writers' gave us a good kissing scene of the two and they are going to let Boong Do lost his memories with Hee Jun? Hope he will regain it soon else Hee Jun will be so devastated because she have just went from heaven to hell in such short time.

Guest kawaiiyuki

OMG!!!!!

EP 9 Preview

cr:cjenmdrama

-DongMin announces that HJ is his GF

-HJ-DM : I love you baby teasing (so cheesy)

-HJ remembering BD but no one knows him

-HJ in the phonebooth raining and saw someone with an umbrella like BD stature?

OH MY GOD I'M TOTALLY VOTING FOR bd..... it's got to be bd right? PPPPPPPPPPPPPPlease let it be him. I mean who else would walk towards a phone booth. MD??? Really? That's sooo not like him besides he doesn't know the meaning behind the phone booth for HJ.

Guest jaejoongstolemyheart

Just to avoid confusion... Why his hair is long... and why everyone doesnt remember him (except HJ), and why he doesn't rmb..It's because the talisman was torn. Everything that it did for BD is erased. Thats why his hair returned to being long.... his existence in 2012 was erased, has he never existed there, no one remembers him.

As for HJ.... remember him, all i can say is it's the power of love.

Basically, it happened, the whole timetravelling thing through the talisman, but it did not happen as well.

It'll be in HJ's memory, and BD will come to rmb it. but technically, it did not happpen.

I'm thinking this premise is familiar... But i can't place the drama. I think its a chinese drama i watched LOL.

Well at least this is what i think!

I'll comment again tomorrow!!

om my gawwwdd this show is getting better and better!

My new favorite weekly drama! Can't wait to see what happens next week!!

I hope that it gets good ratings despite the fact its a cable show!

Guest vicious_kid

OH NO NO NO!!!! tears.giftears.gif i will go crazy now...nooooo please please remember her. omg my poor girl she will cry so much in the next ep and she is so sweet omg( I never liked the main characters (i mean girls)  there was something in them that i wanted to change but HJ is the only one i liked so much. she is so crazy, so funny, so brave and so in love omg. With every episode i love this drama more and more. btw BD is really a clever man, to come from the past where were only horses and to drive the car so well in 2012 blink.gif he is awesome! one week of waiting and waiting for what? tears tears and again tears.(((

@lyra_brillantez - thanks for the spoiler pics of the car kiss!  w00t.gif How funny that Hyun Woo's first kiss in the drama-that-shall-not-be-named was also in the car.  laugh.gif (and yea, that one was hot too) Maybe it's in his contract that he kisses in cars. *heehee* 

@aisling - you're spot on about the characters in this drama. Very refreshing that SHE initiated the first kiss and her motive was simply that she's attracted to him and was afraid he was leaving for good. (in the elevator) He's become my favorite male character as well, I'm not sure what it is but something about an intelligent man who doesn't take himself too seriously and can tease pushes all my buttons. phew.gif I think DM is an arrogant richard simmons but he's also comical, I end up laughing at his antics. But he's mostly an richard simmons

When asked if Ji Hyun Woo is a real player, Yoo In Na replied, “A player? More than being a player, he’s a person who acts out kiss scenes really comfortably. I don’t think he’s acting like a player on purpose, but he’s the kind of guy who acts in a way that makes girls fall for him.”

@lyra_brilliantez - I love that Yoo In Na admitted how comfortable he makes her! Hyun Woo has that ability to make everyone around him comfortable and laughing. Gaaahhh, I adore this guy. wub.gif He seems to be a little bit more "handsy" with In Na than I've seen him before! *ponders if I'm getting on board the real-life ship with everyone else* They are adorable together. 

Question - BD told her his whole family was dead but he never specifically told her about his wife, right? And I watched without subs but in EP 7, did he say something to Yoon Wol about meeting a girl or just meeting someone? She noticed the huge grin on his face! 

Archived