[Drama 2012] Queen In-hyun’s Man 인현왕후의 남자

Guest Iviih

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; font-stretch: inherit; line-height: 1.4em; vertical-align: baseline; text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible;"“Queen Inhyun’s Man” Reportedly Getting Chinese Remake Produced in a Live-Shoot Systemcrystalcove November 11, 20141“Queen Inhyun’s Man” Reportedly Getting Chinese Remake Produced in a Live-Shoot System

According to several news reports, the 2012 tvN drama “Queen Inhyun’s Man” is getting a Chinese remake. While this in of itself would not be such surprising news, what makes this case particular is that the remake will be produced in a system similar to the way Korean dramas are produced- in the live-shoot system.

Chinese media source Sina.com reported that the  Korean drama “Queen Inhyun’s Man” will be remade in China and actress Zheng Shuang and actorJing Boran have been linked to it. While the broadcast station has not been decided on yet, it is likely to be Hunan TV. The drama is also set to be produced in a Korean-style system, with episodes filmed while the series is airing- the live-shoot system. This is different from the normal Chinese TV production system in which the  drama is entirely pre-produced before airing.

“Queen Inhyun’s Man” starred Ji Hyun Woo and Yoo In Na in a time travel story about a Joseon era scholar who finds himself in modern times and falls in love with a budding actress.

http://www.soompi.com/2014/11/11/queen-inhyuns-man-reportedly-getting-chinese-remake-produced-in-a-live-shoot-system/

Guest LadyAra

itemprop="name" class="entry-title"‘Queen In Hyun’s Man’ drama to get a Chinese remake

51028-275656.jpg

Several Korean media outlets have reported that tvN drama ‘Queen In Hyun’s Man‘ which was headlined by Ji Hyun Woo and Yoo In Na back in 2012, and became a huge hit with fans, will be getting a Chinese remake very soon.

Reports indicated that the Chinese remake will be called ‘The Queen’s Man,’ and will be produced by the team behind ‘Queen In Hyun’s Man.’ An interesting point of note is that filming will be done in a Korean-style live shoot system, instead of being pre-produced like normal Chinese television productions. Although a broadcast station hasn’t been decided yet, it is likely to be picked up by Hunan TV and air in the second quarter of 2015.

Meanwhile, Chinese actress Zheng Shuang, and actor Jing Boran have been mooted as the possible leads for the Chinese remake.

‘Queen In Hyun’s Man’ is a story about a time-traveling scholar from the Joseon Dynasty (1392-1910) who jumps 300 years into the future to the 21st century, and falls in love with a budding actress.

'Queen In Hyun's Man' drama to get a Chinese remake

[more]

• 3 months later...

I'm watching this drama again for the third time.... HUGE love for this drama. It's my favourite ever. The chemistry between the two leads was off the charts.

WuumwsO.gifSakJ4Pu.gif
APqoLbF.gifW16p0UR.gif
0cxoJry.giftTk01O8.gif
JJN3nps.gif9cF3AzK.gif

I'm just at the part where Boong Do and Hee Jin meet for the first time.... and all he can do is stare at her while she just babbles on. She is such a ditzy character you can't help but love her. And the ringtone... I can't believe I forgot about that.. ❤❤❤❤

• 7 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 2 months later...

That would be awesome if someone did make subtitles for it.  I bought the dvds too... and only watched it once.  I lined up the open srt file next to my picture, and read along as it went... I've seen it so many times... ^^  still love it.  My haegeum teacher is going to transcribe the main song, and I'm going to learn how to play it on my haegeum.  Needless to say, I'm SUPER excited!!!! ^^

Archived