태연 - 사랑해요 (Male Cover)

Guest angelzcraze

Guest angelzcraze

Taeyeon - I Love You Athena OST Cover
Hi everybody! ^^ This is the first cover i'm posting on Soompi. :D

Some of u might have seen me around Soshified because I'm usually more active over there. ㅋㅋㅋ

Just felt like sharing my covers here too! ^^

Enjoy!~

YouTube Link!!!

Well i don't know if i should do this, but I was dropped from the preliminary rounds of Soompi Idol 9. Soo, I was just thinking if you like my singing here, would you be so kind to vote for me in the forum polls too? :D

Here's the link to the voting page!

http://www.soompi.com/blog/soompi-idol-9-preliminary-round-polls

I'm contestant 147!! Thanks if you helped! ㅋㅋ

Guest reginamonica

Wow I am pleasantly surprised, but may I suggest a few constructive critiques? :)

I think you have potential to be even better than you are now.

Some pointers/ things I noticed:

1. You have a very nice/ natural vibrato, but I suggest on some notes you should hold the vibrato off until the end note because it seems that it is difficult for you to transition to the next note if you have to complete the entire vibrato.

2. Add a little bit more strength/ breathing on your falsetto. You are almost there, just let the flow of oxygen out more and open your mouth because it seems you are not getting enough air. Also try breathing exercises because it was a little nasally during the lower parts and thus sounded monotone.

3. You have wonderful tonation.

Goodluck! :)

-Regina

Archived