Yes, it was decided pages ago to wear costumes I'm afraid... I'm wearing Deajang's hooded coat when he escaped prison to meet Gongmin love it...

;)) ;;)

Good choice ! I love that outfit too :x

I think it was the same he wore in the first scene of ep 1

Guest enchantinglife

cikamoi said: Thank you for the answer. Now please take the invitation card :))

Please take note : Only those with Halloween costumes will be allow to enter the Woodalchi ballroom. Or else, GC's private soldier will chased you out!
JUST BEHAVE. NO DROOLING AND NO SPAZZING OVER WOODALCHI :))

Wow... I was away since Tuesday with no internet... trying to catch up on everything and I am amazed!! You guys are amazing, we're just shy of 1000 pages!! Woweeee... I haven't read all the back pages yet, although I intend to - but I understand there's going to be a ball? Please include me in - promise I will find some Queen Padme Amydala inspired costume to wear. the_phantom_menace_padme.jpg
O:-) :))

Guest toychoi

The fact that as long as we chat around  here speculating about the end they probably already release the end scenes ,is killing me ! And not having any news from @icesiren makes me equaly anxious !

Guest toychoi

@briseis, isn't it cute when he's angry? And he gets angry only when he's absolutely right ! But the priceless of his expressions is how easily she transforms him into an innocent lamb no matter how furious he was or how strict he intended to be !

@awesomeduck Oh, I can't be in the VIP seat with RDH :))I can watch him from a far =))
Actually RDH can only be in Supporting Role award ;;)
Best Couple Award = CY-ES or maybe they wanted to include GM-NG  :))
It's just hard to compete with another daebak drama.

I'd like to add a few personal considerations about Daeman's Mogwli-like story... Let me advise you, tough: don't read it if you don't want to ruin your mood. It's quite a sad story.
Daeman's backstory could sound improbable or cheesy to a general audience, but let me tell you that it's a perfectly credible, even common happening even in our "civilized" world. 

In the past I worked in an orphanage in Ethiopia. There I met many children who had lived alone in the countryside for brief or long periods, often grouping themselves by 2-3 to 7-8 and taking care of each others. I especially remember a group of six/seven from 2-3 to 7-8 years old: some of them had died eaten by hyenas; the youngest survivors were malnourished, while the eldest (the "daejangs" who led the group) were covered by scars and/or sick or partly blind because of infections, abuse by adults and poor nutrition. They were very street-wise, agile and quick-minded, and their behaviour was wild and unpredictable. Some of them had even difficulties in speaking (like Daeman has).

Kudos to writer Song.

jerboa83 said: I'd like to add a few personal considerations about Daeman's Mogwli-like story... Let me advise you, tough: don't read it if you don't want to ruin your mood. It's quite a sad story.
Daeman's backstory could sound improbable or cheesy to a general audience, but let me tell you that it's a perfectly credible, even common happening even in our "civilized" world. 

In the past I worked in an orphanage in Ethiopia. There I met many children who had lived alone in the countryside for brief or long periods, often grouping themselves by 2-3 to 7-8 and taking care of each others. I especially remember a group of six/seven from 2-3 to 7-8 years old: some of them had died eaten by hyenas; the youngest survivors were malnourished, while the eldest (the "daejangs" who led the group) were covered by scars and/or sick or partly blind because of infections, abuse by adults and poor nutrition. They were very street-wise, agile and quick-minded, and their behaviour was wild and unpredictable. Some of them had even difficulties in speaking (like Daeman has).

Kudos to writer Song.

Guest toychoi

cikamoi said: @awesomeduck Oh, I can't be in the VIP seat with RDH :))I can watch him from a far =))
Actually RDH can only be in Supporting Role award ;;)
Best Couple Award = CY-ES or maybe they wanted to include GM-NG  :))
It's just hard to compete with another daebak drama.

rrmski said:

Okay, this is the last bunch of videos. Some extras and bonuses for you all. I hope you enjoyed all of them. :-)

Lee Min Ho

Kim Hee Sun

Ryu Deok Hwan

Lee Philip (poor Jang Bin, he went KIA on us, I still miss him)

Highlight (this is the 6min trailer)

걸음이 느려서 MV

Press Conference Interview

Press Conference Photo 

And this is all the OSTs released (updated)

Covers:

Links:

신의 OST Part 4

신의 OST Part 7

신의 OST