Goodnight gals! 
@Gukja @myphim @sia3 @Maja @shengvang @farstrep @mattie2012 (You're going to NY? Stay safe, have fun and don't forget us :x) @dr25 @LuvMinHo @tvelove (hi dear :-h) @Hanjae @WutHmone @everyone (sorry if I miss anyone. Am feeling too tired :)) )
th?id=H.4619964101100351&pid=15.1

hugs.gif
This is so sweet to me. This will be our group hug for tonight :x

Guest tvelove

@sia3, sometime I made some good, but most of them unacceptable with me. I need to do homework more and more. Merge or blend it, I just put down ocpacity % as much as needed with three pics together... =)) /:) :)>- . Probably, I am lucky but not always lucky like that.

@Gukja, I love to do it too but need help from @myphim, @Anomalous and @WutHmone giving me some pics. I don't have many good one to put them together. So I need more from them, I can wait until they give me some and I can make some more  :)>- :-* >:D<

Hi @vangsweetie637, hope you feel better and enjoin happy life no matter what happen later on, keep going and follow your heart plus $$$  :bz Love you. Night night, dear!

Guest Gukja1430292028

sia3 said: Guess what? I think Soupy is censoring some words or something...
When I type bad as* ... it comes out as bad Richard Simmons!

Trying it out now:
richard simmons (a**)
richard simmons (s**t)
richard simmons (ar*e)

sorry to cut your post.

Guest farstrep

In the Suribang hideout, Deokman is having some rice soup (he is the new object of affection of Noodle, ha ha).

They are discussing DH and where he goes.

One of the younger Suribang reports that he has seen YangSa buying a lot of medicines.  Ahjumma wants to know what for and he answers he doesn't know. Ahjumma is mad that he does not know anything more.

CS is reporting to the king that DH is staying at the envoy's residence.

The king says that the envoy already knew that he had neither the high doctor nor the seal.  Yet he gave those conditions.

Then he orders DoChi to give the Suribang what they need and compensate them.  He also orders CS to find out about the relationship between DH and GC and if they parted ways, to find out the reason.

Then we see a pair of hands using a seal to stamp a blank piece of paper and an envelope.

Guest Gukja1430292028

Meanwhile the Suribangs are meeting with Ab man DB and Deokman. 

Duck Duck @awesomeduck! How could you purposely left out on Noodle hitting on Deokman's scene??? *TOTAL BIAS*

You think we would forget??? ;)) Well, here's a reminder! :))

They discussed and shared information about DH. They think DH is on the same side as Son Yu and he has been meeting a lot of people recently. Suribang Shi-wool reported that Yang Sa has been buying loads of medicine but did not find out the reason why. Suribang Ajumma abuses him for doing a half richard simmons job.