Guest Gukja1430292028

LOL @mattie2012In case you do fall asleep..
Thank you for your awesome recaps and have a safe and fun trip to NY. >:D:-*Eat lots of yummy food for us. :D

Gukja said: @myphimSee, look what you've done?Imja @sia3 is now interested in modern Daejang's height. :))Alcohol is only good for producing babies (not the kind that you get from @Hanjae ;))). =))

Guest farstrep

@mattie2012: I can post the rest for you. Just PM me.

I only have 4-5 posts from @sia3 to post in the last leg of this thread.

Bon voyage and take care. :)

Guest Gukja1430292028

@dr25How many more posts do you have before I'm up? Was wondering if I can take 5 minutes to grab something to eat. ;))
Edit: See you later @shengvang :-hCome back and die tonight please. :))

@myphim - What, and drop off to sleep on my keyboard again, bringing about more Hanjae Potter jokes from @WutHmone? :)) I prefer coffee! ~O) On the other hand, alcohol might result in posts more along the lines of my "ahem ahem" discussion with @sia3. ;)) Those are the sort of babies that would bring @vangsweetie637 crashing out of her hiding place.

@mattie2012 - Have a great trip!

NG thinks about the question and starts to answer GM’s question but suddenly she starts to gag and covers her mouth (Shes pregnant!!! Even without kissing or *ahem*ahem* with GM – It’s kdrama magic I tell ya!!!) GM sees NG gagging and is worried asking her what’s wrong. GM panics and calls out for help from outside. LC and Dol Chi rushes in to see NG covering her mouth and GM helping her. GM asks what’s wrong with the Queen, is she sick?

imageimage

LC and Dol Chi look at each other knowingly. NG starts to leave and LC helps her. GM asks Dol Chi: “What is wrong with my Queen?”

Dol Chi says with a sly pervy smile (bwahahhahaha @hayuinblue) GM looks at DC not understanding why. 

iAQi90jai2W28.jpg

ibugGndFM3SjU2.jpg

*SWOON*

Besides Choi Young's deep devotion to ES, I also love Gongmin deep-rooted love for his Buin. :x :x
Both of these couples are breaking my heart, but in a good way. ;))

Guest Gukja1430292028

@sia3 @myphim @farstrep @silverlode @shengvangWhy does everyone have this so-called invisibility cloak except me? :-?Please show me where I can buy one too. :P