Guest pallycute

getoba said:

I don't find the trailer but i find the making off and you see this version seems better than the new version. and Kang Ji Hwan (capital scandal, hong gildong cofee house) is much more credible in general than lee min ho, lee min ho is a great actor but i don't know why they give him a idol hairdo with the bangs.

Hi everyone, thanks for all news, videos, pics ...

Yes, yes, yes, Lee Min Ho is back.
Faith is a like dream : Fights (martial arts, swords, archery), fantastic (super powers), science fiction (time travel), and of course mister Lee Min Ho the One and Only, in armor WOW >:D<

They've read in my mind, thanks thanks thanks !!! =D>  ^:)^

Are you ready for Faith ? hehehe  

\:D/ :)>-

Guest sunshine4ever

sophur said: I'm not a fan of time traveling shows, but I'll make an exception for this one because of the historical fantasy genre. The music to these kind of shows are more relaxing to my ears because of the traditional instruments being used.

Guest myphim

Lee Min Ho does look too young to be a general, but you have to agree that he is one HOT warrior. :)

One more day to go. Faith Fighting!!!

Guest sunshine4ever

@pallycute, hope I'm not being rude, but do you live in Asia?

Thanks much for the pics and update. When I wake up tomorrow, episode 1 should air in Korea...^^ I'm glad the Olympics is done.

Guest pallycute

@sunshine4ever yes I live in Asia, but I won't watch Faith on live streaming, I prefer wait until the english subtitle is out. :)

71f062a5-df3e-42c9-bd88-1eafa577460d.jpg8bf74429-2c4e-40dd-b89d-f8f37aff504b.jpg
source: SBS Faith/Great Doctor Official Site

Guest walkietalkie

I just saw the 6 min teaser and Kim Hee Sun seems a little too peppy for my liking. It comes off as overacting. Lee Min Ho looks convincing but I'm a little concern with Kim Hee Sun. It's a little too early to judge. **Fingers cross for high rating with this drama**

Guest sunshine4ever

walkietalkie said: I just saw the 6 min teaser and Kim Hee Sun seems a little too peppy for my liking. It comes off as overacting. Lee Min Ho looks convincing but I'm a little concern with Kim Hee Sun. It's a little too early to judge. **Fingers cross for high rating with this drama**

Guest Kimmy10

I can't wait to see this drama ^^

Lee min Hoot is back everyone... :P

Anyone would like to watch live streaming

Here :

http://www.ionair.tv/view.php

gotta sign up first

Hope it helps, Enjoy ^^