Guest tvelove

myphim said: vangsweetie637 said: @tvelove:  :-h don't be shy and say whatever you want. We, Faith-lings are one, big, unique, creative, diverse, pervert-ed family here >:D
So, I came up with some more questions ;)
1. What is your favorite scene of KC? (yes, let's give him some credits, Faith-lings, especially since we know Heaven spit him back out, and he took it to 'heart' :P
2. What is your favorite scene of Duck-Hind richard simmons? (I know he is already crisp up by us Faith-lings but let's give him some credits too. Because of him, we got to see a very, very, very angry Daejang ;) )

Favorite scene with DH:
1)   Being fed poison by CY and when ES also does the move with the knife that CY did to him in EP 15.
While we are on the subject of Duck-Hind richard simmons, I found a video of him on you tube and he is kind of cute when he is not poisoning our Imja.
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/CtaPOCrBQjY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

tvelove said: myphim said: vangsweetie637 said: @tvelove:  :-h don't be shy and say whatever you want. We, Faith-lings are one, big, unique, creative, diverse, pervert-ed family here >:D
So, I came up with some more questions ;)
1. What is your favorite scene of KC? (yes, let's give him some credits, Faith-lings, especially since we know Heaven spit him back out, and he took it to 'heart' :P
2. What is your favorite scene of Duck-Hind richard simmons? (I know he is already crisp up by us Faith-lings but let's give him some credits too. Because of him, we got to see a very, very, very angry Daejang ;) )

sia3 said: @mattie2012
You are right! He is cute! What drama is this? Looks like a Rom Com and fun to see. @myphim, you shouldn't have divorced him! LOL

guadi said: @myphim - I swear I'm not your stalker or anything like that  :D but since you've been a very faithful follower of Faith since Page 1, I'm curious to read what do you think of Faith as a whole? Anything that resonates with you or things that could have done better, etc.? 
EDIT: Better yet, I'll open the question to everyone, what have you learned or gained from Faith?
Off to write my response :-B

@awesomeduck
I'm done with my laundry...sending Deol Bae to you now. I've fed him too since it is after lunch now. He's nap as well therefore you can put him straight to do your laundry. If you keep him till night, be sure to feed him dinner and then send it back to @99.

p.s. Beware of your under-graments. He seems very interested in mine, I'm worried he might take yours and bring it to Goryeo for his GF. Although, we should take him shopping and buy a few for ES to please daejang at night ;):P =)) =))

rrmski

said:

Here, I found the link for Great Doctor Morning. It was posted by @anne in page 67. I cannot believe how much we've progressed since then.

Download link: http://kuai.xunlei.com/d/HIHTHJEYKYLQ

ztc3s0.jpg

And look what I've found! This is the BTS from bed scene in High Quality. Oh, I loving this BTS. They're so playful!

Download link: http://kuai.xunlei.com/d/MLMDEHPOQIBN

mcc0oz.jpg

Opening Credits, Rapidshare link: https://rapidshare.com/files/3436812308/Faith.OP.1080i.HDTV.MPEG2.tp

21j94dj.jpg

You know that I like to post songs here, so here are two more songs :-)

This song is probably what CY thinks everytime he sees ES.

And here is another song from ES viewpoint...

Talking about the undergarment, I've read in the tidbits, in shopping part, when ES asked to CY if the cloth was worn in the outside, it seems ES still was not skilled to differentiate which one the undergarment, did ES eventually master it when she stuck for one year in 100 years era, because if it's not, then CY would have to teach her about the undergarment thing

sia3 said: @awesomeduck
I'm done with my laundry...sending Deol Bae to you now. I've fed him too since it is after lunch now. He's nap as well therefore you can put him straight to do your laundry. If you keep him till night, be sure to feed him dinner and then send it back to @99.

p.s. Beware of your under-graments. He seems very interested in mine, I'm worried he might take yours and bring it to Goryeo for his GF. Although, we should take him shopping and buy a few for ES to please daejang at night ;):P =)) =))