Guest mystisith

OK. After checking, I'm relieved! A single handed doctor would be... problematic. Seriously,  that pic leaves me uneasy. It's not like they hesitate before slicing people in sageuks.  *Going back to verify*.  

Guest Alma22

I found a lot of bts pictures (6 pages) - http://blog.dramafever.com/2012/08/150-behind-the-scenes-photos-from-lee-min-hos-drama-faith/

Guest sunshine4ever

pictures and trailers look great, pallycute! just wondering if Lee Min Ho's character's going to travel to the future? I saw some fighting scenes or some sort in trailer 6. Is she traveling to past or he traveling to the future? Any ideas? :D

-EDIT-
So I just saw couple pages back and it looked like he's traveling to her place. So I guess they're going back and forth cuz I read at wikipedia and it said she got kidnapped.

The picture of him holding the police shield sign looks so hilarious.

OH MY HOLY GOD

okay..i just realized that this THE WAITING FOREVER DRAMA..is starting next monday..YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

oh my gosh..oh my gosh..I CAN'T WAIT..LMH will Rock in here i'm sure of that and i already love his chemistry with KHS..god this man look hot with any woman..he is just soooooooooo perfect..what i love about him that he doesn't just have the face but he got the talent too..and that's why i love him..

only 5 days guys until the faith day...hahaha we can call our self the faithful LOL

FAITH, I have a big FAITH on you....FIGHTING

Guest pallycute

@shajoona: welcome to the thread :)
@loolah901: thanks for all the photos. sunshine4ever said: pictures and trailers look great, pallycute! just wondering if Lee Min Ho's character's going to travel to the future? I saw some fighting scenes or some sort in trailer 6. Is she traveling to past or he traveling to the future? Any ideas? :D

-EDIT-
So I just saw couple pages back and it looked like he's traveling to her place. So I guess they're going back and forth cuz I read at wikipedia and it said she got kidnapped.

The picture of him holding the police shield sign looks so hilarious.

Guest mystisith

@pallycute. Gosh they look so good together! Everyone seems happy and relaxed.  I got a good feeling about this...  :D

Guest Merian

I didn't watch Dr Jin, but I will be giving this show a chance, because well, Ryu Deuk Hwan is on the show. Yes, I will be watching this show for Ryu Deuk Hwan :D Yeah really and not for Lee Min Ho :-\" 

Hopefully, this show will be good. *cross fingers*

Guest getoba

I am really disssapointed with the look of this dramas. I was excited to see what thje great director of the drama the legend will do with the new camera like redOne (history of a salaryman, athena, gentleman dignity, bridal mask, arang and the magistrate) or the arri alexa (love rain, city hunter) or teh canon 5D (queen hyun man, shut up flower boys, BIG, reply 1997)

And then i just watch  the trailer in HD and i see he use the same bad camera numeric he used for the legend. I don't understand he don't watch what the other director do, he don't follow the evolution of the technology. When the drama will aired in the same week of Arang and the magistrate the difference of cinematography will be big and faith will have the cheap side in image of long sageuk drama like dong yi or queen seo duk. 

Guest pallycute

@marie67 Yes, Great Doctor/Faith will have 24 episodes
@mystisith @elizabeth I also like the last photo, happy to see them looks friendly to each other.

5012668b-709a-4b12-907e-b36056e2f0d2.jpg
1f01dae0-4ca8-4c0f-ac2f-066949f0ddca.jpg
c6633ade-e1c0-415e-afb4-3e0cba633624.jpg

Great Doctor/Faith Press Conference Video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZkwfLJuiVp4

credit: sstv

Guest sunshine4ever

pallycute, you're so awesome. thank you so much for all the info on this drama. :D

Viki will sub this: http://www.viki.com/channels/1058-faith

yay!!!! I probably will not watch it live, but so grateful that it will be translated into English so I can catch it. By the way, Faith's Viki Community has a great graphic of the characters' profiles. If you're interested, head over to the link above for more information about the characters.

-edit-
just watched the 6 min trailer...I didn't understand anything, but it looks so good. :) Yay that it's going to aired this coming Monday.

From http://www.viki.com/channels/1058-faith: "A modern-day surgeon is kidnapped and taken back 700 years to the Goryeo Dynasty in Korean history. Admiral Choi Young, a warrior, abducts Dr. Eun Soo and returns to his time period so that the doctor can save the injured Princess No Guk. Can Dr. Eun Soo do what is being asked of her and return to her own time period? Or will she have faith in her heart and stay in the past to help the king become a better ruler who cares for and heals his people?"

Guest walkietalkie

omg, the teasers are awesome. the cast look like they're having so much fun plus they're all gorgeous.  I'm really excited for this drama!!!!!

Guest sophur

I'm not a fan of time traveling shows, but I'll make an exception for this one because of the historical fantasy genre. The music to these kind of shows are more relaxing to my ears because of the traditional instruments being used.