idTcfnsW6pfeV.jpg
Like @tvelove, I am beginning to think why must the use of this person and that person when they can just say "you"?
Is 'this person' more polite than addressing 'you' at that time???

And.... cheeky hat on ;))
It translate to he wants to check out your a** ... =)) =)) =))
Sorry... I'm being naughty since I cannot think philosophically... that's @Hanjae's job now :P

Their interactions in the "Aja!" scene is hilarious and probably sets the tone for those in the future, particularly in their life together after their reunion. It's not hard to imagine the irrepressible Eun Soo providing a never-ending stream of crazy ideas, commentary littered with modern slang and impossible suggestions, while Young reacts with exasperation and unwilling amusement but listens to them anyway and even cooperates, in order to make her happy. :P

@Gukja - Happy anniversary! :x

Guest Gukja1430292028

ES says to herself as CY walks away: “Is it that hard? It’s only two words”

ES continues with her plan and chases CY down forcing him to stop again. She wants to teach him heaven’s way of making a promise. She explained that in Goryeo people only make promises with words. She imitates how CY made his oath to her “The price of an oath of a Goryeo warrior is his life” . The imitation triggers a smile from our stone face general (HA she’s breaking him again LOL)

http://i.minus.com/i4SEfQYnhYVpF.gif

ES teaches him the pinky swear and stamp and how to swipe hands to make a contract of the promise. 

http://i.minus.com/iEMWflA9dMRV2.gif

She says to CY: “If you make a promise this way you will not have to risk your life anymore” (ES does not want CY to risk his life for a promise once she leaves. She not only wants to keep him safe but also wants him to live life to what his heart desires. However, I don’t think she realises how important she is to him. She’s the answer and the reason he has been looking for to continue living. Not just being alive but actually living) 

CY says he understands but ES hasn’t finished. She wants to teach him something else. She shows him how to high five with her hands and tell him: “You just speak with your heart and you don’t need any words”

She high fives his hand saying: “Cheer up and do well”

She does it again and instructs CY to try it with the King (HA!!!! Too cute – these two are too cute – we need more dating scenes PD!!! I hate you STAB!!!!) 

http://i.minus.com/ibd4oKL9S076AX.gif

http://i.minus.com/iqngo0kidFL87.gif

CY just stares at her and she asks what he is thinking. He replies: “What is this person thinking?”

ES tries to high five CY again but he stops her and clasps her hand, pushes her in front of him and says: “Don’t follow me from behind, stay in front so I can watch you better”

ES persistently wants to teach him more but he says: “Stop” (HA – too manly!!! LOL or could it be she’s teaching him too much and therefore more memories filling up his heart. Maybe he is worried that it will overflow with memories of ES – wahhhhhhhh I want to cry)

http://i.minus.com/iTxDfmveB32e7.gif

@farstrep - You are UP next! ^ ^

Guest Gukja1430292028

@Hanjae 
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTQk4AQ5aLO1Wuk33rXGHB
Hugs. :Dimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcTG7toEV7uGXoVVNv0u9T7

Edit: @farstrepThank you so much for the beautiful quote on @tvelove's beautiful pic. >:D:-*Love it. :x 

@sia3 - =)) =))

I think "that person" conveys a sense of exclusivity - it implies that the aforementioned person is special enough that you only think of one person in the world in that way and that only one comes to mind when you mention "that person." You wouldn't get someone else mixed up with the term. That's why Gongmin knew instantly whom Choi Young was referring to when he said "that person" had always come first. In contrast, just saying "you" is rather impartial.

Hanjae said: @sia3 - =)) =))

I think "that person" conveys a sense of exclusivity - it implies that the aforementioned person is special enough that you only think of one person in the world in that way and that only one comes to mind when you mention "that person." You wouldn't get someone else mixed up with the term. That's why Gongmin knew instantly whom Choi Young was referring to when he said "that person" had always come first. In contrast, just saying "you" is rather impartial.

Guest farstrep

ES and CY arrive at the next village and noted a heavy presence of soldiers in the area. ES asks CY if they were after them. CY replies no as these are provincial soldiers and since their weapons and clothes are still new they must have recently been recruited. Seeing the look on CY’s face ES urges him to go and have a chat with the soldiers to find out what’s happening. She says she will be in the clinic nearby. CY looks worried and asks if she’s hurting anywhere. ES reassures him the she’s getting some supplies as they are running out. ES starts to walk off and asks CY to come and pick her up from the clinic (How cute!!!)

ES walks inside the clinic and asks for some medicine. The doctor is busy treating a patient and asks her to wait for him. ES sees the rashes on the child and guests that it must be atopy but the doctor has no idea what she’s talking about. Meanwhile Son Yu’s man is watching her closely from outside.

CY finds men lining up to enlist to become a soldier. They are excited that their lowly status is raised by becoming a soldier and they are getting fed and clothed. They tell CY to quickly sign up if he wants to become a soldier since former slaves are volunteering as they are getting food, clothes and weapons.

CY asks one of the soldiers standing there if there are issues at the border but he just tells CY to line up. CY tells the soldier that he wants to speak to his superior. Other soldiers rush over to confront CY thinking that he was there to cause trouble. CY sees suspicious people walking around the area and decides to leave to find ES.  

http://i.minus.com/ibnDkkUBL3ab4u.gif 

He sees a group of men with weapons and makes a run for it (Awwwwwww ES you are one lucky girl!!!)

ibc0oj2fJWd6uL.jpg

Question:

Why couldn't Jang Bin told her this before?
I thought she knew there was no antidote already for this poison, or she just didn't trust JB's word alone.  :-/

iOD3rZKs0I3B6.jpg

Aish, this is really not fair. Pretty people get away with everything in this world. :((

Oh, I think she was originally supposed to learn acupuncture from Zaen master, right?
Why did they change it?