Guest Gukja1430292028

"I will go with you. Together."
Deajang, can we come too? We won't all 360 degree attack you at once =)) 
Edit: Well, I can't vouch for the pervies here though :))

Guest WutHmone

sia3 said: Hahaha @vangsweetie637 ~
I know I wish there are more OTP moments too and longer but then who knows it'd be so much trouble when it comes to GIF making :))

Guest Gukja1430292028

vangsweetie637 said: sorry to cut your post. 

OMO! I can't even catch up properly because I am commenting, reading recaps, looking at screen caps and drooling alongside swooning :x

Guest WutHmone

ES then enters the Treatment Room, where JB is treating a patient with his staff. She comes in and takes three rolls of what looks like small towels from the table beside JB. JB just watches her leave wordlessly. ES then goes to where Deogi is working with some dried herbs, and takes a few small ceramic bottles (medication maybe) from a table. She gets a piece of satin-like material from a cupboard, and puts those items along with some clothes, a book and the transcribed notes from the journal and wraps them up with the pink cloth. She picks up her handbag, and has the pink packaging under her arm. She hesitates looking at several decoration items and finally picks up a white ceramic container. 
She walks out into the hallway where she meets a lady in waiting along with several mogakshi, who bow to her. She walks straight ahead, to see several Wudalchi who also bow respectfully. She returns their bow. She hesitates for half a second, and then walks off.

mattie2012 said: Next Scene

Then ES starts packing her stuff.  She goes to queen's chambers.

She has a conversation with the queen about how she told Dr JB to prepare some herbs to treat her womb.

The queen is worried that there is something wrong with her womb.

ES ignores this and continues to tell her:

Let me share some heavenly secrets with you.  This nation has seen a lot of kings and queens and there will be more to come.  But none has the special relationship that you and the king share.  THe king cares greatly for you.  If you become ill, or you go someplace before him, he will forget his meals and even affairs of the state.  He will be only be consumed by thoughts of you.  That is how much he loves you.

THe queen say:  I will never leave his Majesty's side.

ES gets up and asks the queen if she can hug her.  She knows it is improper but she is from heaven.  Then she hugs the queen.  The queen feels a little uncomfortable in the beginning but then she smiles.

Then Lady Choi arrives to say the CY's royal interrogation has begun.

Guest WutHmone

NEXT SCENE, we see the Queen looking at ES, eyes widened.
The Queen wonders why ES is staring at her that way. ES smiles and takes the Queen's hand in hers. "Because you're so beautiful."
The Queen is startled, but smiles. ES tells her that she has already spoken to Jangbin about preparing medicines that are beneficial for the womb. ES would like to give the queen some gynecological treatments even though it's not her area of expertise. But there are no equipment there.
The Queen asks if she has a gynecological problem. ES answers by saying she will tell the Queen some intelligence of the heavens. Please remember well, she says and the Queen nods.
ES says slowly that this nation has seen many kings and queens. And there will be many more in the future. But none would be as close as the present king and queen. The Queen is surprised, and ES confirms it enthusiastically. "His Majesty cares greatly for you," ES says. "If you happen to be ill or uncomfortable, or if you have gone some place ahead of him, he will forgo meals and ignore the affairs of the state. He will be consumed by his thoughts of you. That is the extent of his love for you."
The Queen looks at ES in wonder. "I will never leave His Majesty's side though. I will never abandon His Majesty."
ES nods. "Because of that... May I hug you?" She asks. She knows it's improper but after all she is an eonni from Heaven. She gets up and puts her arm around the Queen, who is still in shock. As the Queen's expression softens, the door opens and LC enters. LC informs them that CY's royal interrogation has begun. ES looks concerned.

Awww...this is sweeeet!!!!
:x :x

I agree with @sia3 and @awesomeduck too. 
@Gukja: what do you mean we will not all attack him at once in a 360 angle? I would say you will be the first to pounce and bite =))
You're like that black shadow I saw once, pushing our Daejang to serve proper rice soup with our Imja before CS could even utter 'Daejang' =)) =))
@sia3 @WutHmone: next week will have a lot of 'Wrath of Daejang' :D