@sia3  @99  @awesomeduck  Are you guys fighting over Deol Bae now? Why is everyone doing their laundry at the same time?! :))  Deol Bae will need some rest girls. [-X [-X  Don't overwork him or that abs-machine will break!!!

Guest tvelove

sia3 said: tvelove said: Thanks! and can you make the one for CS too? Ep 23, it starts at 48:13 to 48:30 ( the same place, the same those three plus the one who has taken off a romantic kiss from our Daejang and Imja); guess who? :)

awesomeduck said: As I was watching Episode 23 again - I must say this is one of the most beautiful scene in the drama (yes it still brings me to tears) - ES is absolutely stunning even more so on HD 46 inch TV viewing :)) and LMH that forced smile but done so sincerely SWOOONNNNNN  :x :xSorry if I have posted this earlier but I can't help it - just LOVE it soo much 

tumblr_mcnwreF83h1rj1b07o2_1280.jpg

@awesomeduck
No problem!!! I'll have a chat with him first (to suss things out about daejang) before I send him over to you.

@tvelove
LOL!!! No need to. We are all NICE people :D right, Faithlings??? :x
Are you over 18? If not, we need to control our pervertedness a little... :))

@myphim
Are you kidding? We, true Faithlings, do not fight!
We are sharing our TLC around =))
p.s. If we do, daejang will smack our heads...

Here are some screencaps of ES from the original trailer two years ago. She looks so beautiful, I wish Daejang can see her like this too. :x

igKKu0FcKFkEA.jpeg

ibxHDra1NgfzXR.jpeg

idaruRbU2T2Pz.jpeg

iNGMHBvDV3gqg.jpeg

ii6u7aMf4w9sy.jpeg

@tvelove:  :-h don't be shy and say whatever you want. We, Faith-lings are one, big, unique, creative, diverse, pervert-ed family here >:D
So, I came up with some more questions ;)
1. What is your favorite scene of KC? (yes, let's give him some credits, Faith-lings, especially since we know Heaven spit him back out, and he took it to 'heart' :P
2. What is your favorite scene of Duck-Hind richard simmons? (I know he is already crisp up by us Faith-lings but let's give him some credits too. Because of him, we got to see a very, very, very angry Daejang ;) )

awesomeduck said: These are the things I gained from this drama:1. Probably bad grades for my exams3. Anti-social, obsessive and destructive behaviour4. Sleepless nights and day dreaming at work5. An upset and neglected boyfriend6. A possible career change as a casting director cos man look at all the ABs you can pick from =)) =))7. Appreciation of LMH's hotness8. Happy Mondays and Tuesdays for 3 months9. Everlasting love story which I will treasure for a long time10. Most importantly the faithlings in this forum, who are witty with a good sense of humour. I think as much as I will miss the drama what I will miss most is discussing about the drama (including pervy stuff and gossip) with everyone here and sharing opinions,knowledge and information. 
And as @guadi said let's join forces again in another LMH's drama :)) but before we do this we must MAKE SURE our IMJA win some AWARDS!!!! LOL =))

vangsweetie637 said: @tvelove:  :-h don't be shy and say whatever you want. We, Faith-lings are one, big, unique, creative, diverse family here  >:D<
1. What is your favorite scene of KC? (yes, let's give him some credits, Faith-lings, especially since we know Heaven spit him back out, and he took it to 'heart' :P
2. What is your favorite scene of Duck-Hind richard simmons? (I know he is already crisp up by us Faith-lings but let's give him some credits too. Because of him, we got to see a very, very, very angry Daejang ;) )

myphim said:
marrsq said: QUESTION A 
In no less than 1000 words please explain thoroughly and to include alternatives or other options to  WHAT ARE WE TO DO ON MONDAYS AND TUESDAYS NOW THAT 'FAITH' HAS ENDED? Bonus points to those that are able to gives specific dates or facts on how to follow/keep track of  the IMJA COUPLE after concluding FAITH.
Good Luck  :-B  ( hehehehe)

Pictures of previous Eun-soo playing hard are such eye candy. She looks beautiful and graceful.

Apart from LMH, I want to see KHS next project too.

vangsweetie637 said: @tvelove:  :-h don't be shy and say whatever you want. We, Faith-lings are one, big, unique, creative, diverse, pervert-ed family here >:D