@Charismadoll: That's my favourite scene of today's episode :x It's great to see how CY has matured - first he bought her dagger and now he just gives her all his money to buy whatever her heart desires :)) If we didn't know he was perfect before then this is the final proof :x

@xopo17
You and I  already have a date for our next DRAMA.....:))  and I hope to see more of us there... are you guys game for our next drama?
SEE YOU ON THE 7TH OF NOVEMBER - MY ALL TIME FAV ACTRESS! :x
Looking forward to spazz again with you ;)

marrsq said: @xopo17
You and I  already have a date for our next DRAMA.....:))  and I hope to see more of us there... are you guys game for our next drama?
SEE YOU ON THE 7TH OF NOVEMBER - MY ALL TIME FAV ACTRESS! :x
Looking forward to spazz again with you ;)

Guest lililovelilica

briseis said: @Charismadoll: That's my favourite scene of today's episode :x It's great to see how CY has matured - first he bought her dagger and now he just gives her all his money to buy whatever her heart desires :)) If we didn't know he was perfect before then this is the final proof :x

AWWWWI ALSO WANT DEAJANG'S CLONE TO BY ME EVERYTHING I WANTHE'S DAM RICH,HE CAN EVEN BY A HOUSE,GIRL SHE WON IN THE JACKPOT FOR GOODI REMEMBER IN EP 1 THAT ES SAID SHE WANTED A BEAUTIFUL AND RICH MAN,AND SHE GOT ITGALS SHE IS LUCKY TO HAVE HIM FOR THIS DAYSI CAN'T SEEM TO FIND ANYONE LIKE HIM,MAYBE IF I TRAVELED TO THE PAST I WOULD FIND "THE GUY"?

No, no, no girl ! [-X Too much trouble!

Just wait till @azzurri find a way to clone Daejang, it's more safe than being kidnapped, poisoned, kidnapped than poisoned again, then forced into marriage, than poisoned again.. 8-|

@vansweetie637 : I just watched the raw, and the scene where CY is combing ES' hair is just :x In a silent and gentle manner, just like I wanted to :-bd Too bad the scene was too short..

@anne : Thanks for the news. I'm glad it wasn't reported.

@xopo17 : I'll miss faith and the thread too :(( but the thread will still be here so don't leave us too soon to go to the I Miss You thread.

Beside, are you sure you are ready @marrsq and you to watch this drama live ? It'll be a major heartbreak! And just after this roller-coaster named Faith at that?! I'm afraid for your health...

briseis

said:

@hayuinblue: I still think that the reason for that schedule change is far more simple - they are so behind with the shooting that they need another hour to somehow edit the episode or better expression would be "quickly stick" the scenes together  8-|  I'm mentally prepared for the worst edited episode yet B-)

CharismaDoll said: I thought CY was gonna take ES shopping. How come it didn't show? I thought there will be some festival they can have fun at. Did another wonderful scene got cut out again? sigh~ They could've added the scene instead of all those flashbacks, and opening with scenes from previous episode (I think it was around 10-15 mins of screentime with no new content) minus the credits.
Anyway, I find this scene just so adorable. ES so excited that CY will be taking her on a date and buying her clothes and jewelry- anything she wants. She thought she married a poor warrior but turn out his family pretty wealthy plus he has 7 years worth of savings (I can see so many zeros $-)). Lucky you, ES! I'm sure shopping is something you haven't done for awhile. :(( Seeing her so happy made me happy too. :P>:D< :)

@myphim: yes. there was a touch of sadness to all the scenes we got but I will look at it brightly and take it with pinches and loads of sweetness instead :D hm.. it's so hard to pick from all my favorite scene..but I will have to give you my most favorite scene..do make me a still of CY smiling after ES tells him to smile during that family picture. I find his smile so cute and adorable and sweet. Oh, and the scenes where he checks her temperature on her cheeks after she takes the poison. That scene was a total reverse right there. Remember that scene that I told you gave me butterflies..oh man..when he did the same to her..it took me right back to square 1 ;) Oh, and when he holds her tight as the poison takes effect. i want a still of that scene too :D 
@anne: thanks for the links to watch live stream :D if all goes well, i will be doing live recaps too, along with the other Faith-lings :D
awwww..you guys...i find that scene where CY combs ES's hair so sweet..it's like..finally, he gets to fix up her messy hair. After all those sex glares he has been giving her hair =)) what a sweetheart!

@Ayu-kun said:

lililovelilica

wrote:

»

AWWWWI ALSO WANT DEAJANG'S CLONE TO BY ME EVERYTHING I WANTHE'S DAM RICH,HE CAN EVEN BY A HOUSE,GIRL SHE WON IN THE JACKPOT FOR GOODI REMEMBER IN EP 1 THAT ES SAID SHE WANTED A BEAUTIFUL AND RICH MAN,AND SHE GOT ITGALS SHE IS LUCKY TO HAVE HIM FOR THIS DAYSI CAN'T SEEM TO FIND ANYONE LIKE HIM,MAYBE IF I TRAVELED TO THE PAST I WOULD FIND "THE GUY"?

@Ayu-kun, my bet is still on the third relic being a clone machine! Or I'll smuggle one right out of Star Wars where they cloned an entire army of stormtroopers out of Jango Fett!

CharismaDoll said:

briseis said:

@Charismadoll: That's my favourite scene of today's episode :x It's great to see how CY has matured - first he bought her dagger and now he just gives her all his money to buy whatever her heart desires :)) If we didn't know he was perfect before then this is the final proof :x

The Yuan envoy, SY was totally right on. CY is definitely bewitch by ES. Uh huh Completely Smitten. ;)) He sees only her, likes and want nothing other than her. Money is really stone to him, so I'm sure hes also happy that he have something he can offer to his cute little beauty. I can see him in his Jun Pyo mode already. Anything to put a smile on his girl's face.

Side Note: ES indeed is easier to please than Jan Di. :))

Not only so much easier to please, but so much more beautiful inside and out and no annoying screaming. I am an absolute fan of ES and Kim Hee Sun. I loved Jun Pyo to death but Jan Di spoiled BOF for me.  :)>-

Then if you're right, you'll have to get a BIG reward !

:D

Oh no. If you have a Daejang then you don't need anything else I think ;))

And I totally agree on the BOF part. Jandi or Makino, manga or drama, It's all the same! She was too annoying for my taste.

@briseis : what is this on CY's shoulder ? A squirrel ?

@xopo17 : After all the pictures you shared there's still some you hadn't posted ? :-O You're Daebak! And I don't know if I ever thanked you for all the goodies you shared with us, so thank you ^:)^ I had a good laugh with GC pictures :))

And is it me or ES seems to be in pain in this fan art? Maybe CY isn't so perfect after all.. [-(