I am somewhat disappointed with this episode.  It has some nice moments between the OTP but they are too short.  From the written preview I was expecting to have more heartfelt  conversation and more closeness between them, instead they gave us more flashbacks when we only have 1 episode left.  So frustrating. 

~X(

I hope they won't cram everything together for the finale.  I wish we still have couple more episodes to tie the loose ends.  So many unexplained and unresolved stuffs.  I really hope they are not making all of this as ES' dream.  I remember on ep.9, after she read her diary she said something about everything will be over once she wake up.  Or even worst, they make them loose their memory of each other.  I don't want reincarnation ending too, it's just not the same.  If one of those things happened,  I will be so pissed. 

X(

and taraaaaa, the aspirin (indirect kiss ) is came

btw, if i noticed, always, CY who took initiative to kiss ES (direct or indirect) and ES just take it that without no giving back,  maybe they keep that hot kiss scene for ep.24 :D

201210292306511710_1.jpg

@Maja, whenever ill hear the word kisspirin here in our country, il definitely remember our imja couple! They sure gave meaning to it!

@marrsq Window Kiss?? is that from AGD Drama?

Btw pls help to vote FAITH on this web http://www.i-m.co/fet888/BestOfKorea/kdrama  RP taking our place while we streaming episode 23

Guest Tinkiebell

awesomeduck said: Need English Subs like right now!!! chill + cheer pill :)) My heart can't take this anymore! I don't know about tomorrow night - I can't sleep with the excitement :(  My gosh, you're still awake??? :)) Go to sleep! When you wake up tomorrow the subs will be out (I hope).

Guest snowflake10

@snowflake10 and @farstrep - I'm not disappointed or anything because I'll wait for english subs. I just feel like there isn't enough time to finish off the story nicely. But I will have faith till the end - I will not judge until the last episode! Maybe they have 2 episodes tomorrow instead of 1? being a little wishful thinking hehehe :)

I wasn't complaining or judging. Just a thought based on the live recaps. Of course we'll need subs to fully understand. Well as long as there are many scenes of our couple then I'm happy :)

Btw can you give some chilling pills to @marrsq lol she threw stones at her laptop screen due to frustration/stress caused by faith :))

I'm so sad right now. Today's the live streaming was so lagging, but from what I did see, I was heart broken. All those flashbacks, made me feel it's doomed. :((  It made me feel there's no way for happy ending, especially when remembering all the sweet moments. One more scene that made worry even more was when everyone stood together, and ES was watching them for afar. :(  It felt so symbolic. My heart shrank when made him a sign to smile. But there was some swoon-worthy moments at the beginning, when he gave her a look filled with love, or when she smiled all happily. And of course, the Aspirin Kiss :x  - this is new sort of kiss in the kdrama land. Loved it! Those small kisses make me blush. :\">

Oh, and I hate you baddies! Just die already, you evil monstrous crazy people. Just go and dieee! Why the hell does it take so long for the baddies to die?

Please, let ES be with CY, let them live together happily! To go through all of this, just to die or seperate, it's so unfair. I just can't accept it. No more death and no reincarnation. I hate these kinds of endings. I'm writing I want happy but still cannot believe it. The PTB is all gone :-(( Can somebody cheer me up? I have no one but you guys who can really understand me.

Oh, I really I need subs in order to understand better.

liliz76

said:

Guest yourinsomnea

myphim said: How sweet was it that Daejang was so openly affectionate to Imja today?
The Wudalchi shippers sure had a great time laughing behind their backs. =)) =))
Choong Suk was so shocked that his Daejang's actions. Priceless! =)) =))

Guest Tinkiebell

Maja said: Tinkiebell said: Ahhh, what an episode. And there I was waiting for our "Juliet" to say: 
"O happy dagger!! This is thy sheath, there rust and let me die!" 
:D Instead she got Kisspirin :-*

Oh yay! how exciting... (Note the sarcasm lol :)) )I'm not from the Philipines, but I know that Kisspirin should go with a Yakapsul. So did he give her the Yakapsul too? :)