Honestly, waiting for ep 23 & 24 of FAITH is worst than giving birth to my 3 children..and it was all by C Section!!!! I feel like my heart and soul is going to be ripped apart from my body. If it's death for either of them ...I might just feel like dying too...
OMG....this is HORRIBLE...how could I have invested myself this much into FAITH...? FAITH just sort of creep up into my life and heart. Next thing I know...I just can't let go... @-)

Guest Tinkiebell

awesomeduck said: I live stream without eng sub and then download with eng sub to watch again (so that I can understand) I can't watch Viki or Dramafever since they are both not available in Australia :( I can provide you with the ripped viki eng subs once they're done subbing the episode and the poster posts it if you want. I don't rip it myself though and I don't think you can access it directly from where I access it, because you need a certain seed ratio in order to download anything.  

Guest pinkdreams

@Andy78 - same here . Now I am totally dependant on the faith forum for you tube links and then read the recaps to understand the dialogues ....... 8-|

snowflake10 said: Awww it's been ages since someone said they missed me. Thanks honey >:D<. I missed you lovelies too. Well you know, I suddenly felt like I desperately needed a change. Then I decided to move overseas, first to enjoy a long break from everything except Faith :)), leave all the bad things behind, and start afresh
:)>-. I'm gonna live and work here for now, but probably be back to Aus in a few years, depending on how things are gonna go. Maybe when I travel to Korea next year I'll find a hot guy just like LMH, in that case there will be no plan to go back then  =)).
Oh and btw I never watch live streaming :D, always read live recaps first, then watch raw, and wait for subs.

asiadramasub has been suspended again ? !!!

seriously why? thanks god i've been download all faith sub from ep 1 to 22.

now i am worry, where we can download sub for ep.23 and 24, i think we have to wait for kingofbeer appearence
tumblr_mc2jo2hXlf1qb418d.gif

but to all, just rilex, kingofbeer will find a new place very asap. coz i know, this thing always happen in kingofbeer, but kingofbeer will never give up, king will find a new place in less a day. because king has many supporter in world. :)