hi everyone, my first time to post a comment...I am not a Korean and I relied on Softy's recap(joonni's page)... Thank you very much.... from the looks of it, they did not DO it...Daejang has to keep his vow to her, and that isto help find the Antidote to cure Imja... and only then,Imja can make a choice.. to stay or not stay..And all the things we want them to do together will follow.. CY was the first to lay down his cards and leave it up to ES..So, if you are expecting our Deajang to make the move, I guess,that won't happen.....CY will continually respect ES, till ES is totally cured from poison and decided to stay in Goryeo and marry CY..

ahhhhhh..ES must have watched THE LEGEND aka TWSSG coz that was exactly what Sujini did for Damduk,.. putting on the armor for CY. LOL ...heheheheee 
During those times helping put on clothes is solely the WIFE's job... that is what was insinuated in TWSSG and that is what was here too. ES has become HIS women completely and fully now. 
DID YOU GALS SEE CY's SMILE when he saw ES and his armor....HE WAS SO FREAKIN HAPPY !!! 
If there is a happy ending to this drama than the silent prayer that ES gives each time she puts on the armor will be their ritual till he is to old to go to war....such tender moment, makes me want to cry..just like in TWSSG...
 I seriously have a burning and perverted question on my mind...I wonder if ES is still a "V" ...? she did come from the 21st.... =)) huahauhauhuaaaaaa :\">

marrsq said: ahhhhhh..ES must have watched THE LEGEND aka TWSSG coz that was exactly what Sujini did for Damduk,.. putting on the armor for CY. LOL ...heheheheee 
During those times helping put on clothes is solely the WIFE's job... that is what was insinuated in TWSSG and that is what was here too. ES has become HIS women completely and fully now. 
DID YOU GALS SEE CY's SMILE when he saw ES and his armor....HE WAS SO FREAKIN HAPPY !!! 
If there is a happy ending to this drama than the silent prayer that ES gives each time she puts on the armor will be their ritual till he is to old to go to war....such tender moment, makes me want to cry..just like in TWSSG...
 I seriously have a burning and perverted question on my mind...I wonder if ES is still a "V" ...? she did come from the 21st.... =)) huahauhauhuaaaaaa :\">

Just finish watching raw and read all the post since i leave couple hours ago.

> loves CY new outfit. specially the blue one which he wear when he s shooting those arrow

> about CY 's hand. Maybe it had something to do with what his friend say about 'his sword become heavy' on the previous episode. Maybe it really become heavy for him plus the wound from his previous fight with GC finally affect him. If i'm not mistake both CY's hand shiver not only the right one so maybe the wound become worst

> about the liquid that CY throw to HS, it looks like an oil that would burn her instantly when she try to use her fire power. That's why she look so scared when she realizes what it is

> and this is what i'Ve been asking while watching raw..Are they sleeping together..are they..arghhhhh

Tonight episode really made me afraid about the ending. Somehow i had this bad feeling while watching tonight episode. Hope we'll get happy ending...i really hope so..please..we ve come so far .. It's only fair to give us happy ending

@myphim

i like your signature 5555555555555555555555+

but last EP , we was seen bed scene but only! bed ...Ya! PD-nim writer-nim you are bad person!! made me will full about sth and throw it out from me. Hoooooohooooooo TT^TT
:(( :(:(:(:((

hi everyone, my first time to post a comment...I am not a Korean and I relied on Softy's recap(joonni's page)... Thank you very much....

from the looks of it, they did not DO it...Daejang has to keep his vow to her, and that isto help find the Antidote to cure Imja... and only then,Imja can make a choice.. to stay or not stay..And all the things we want them to do together will follow..

CY was the first to lay down his cards and leave it up to ES..So, if you are expecting our Deajang to make the move, I guess,that won't happen.....CY will continually respect ES, till ES is totally cured from poison and decided to stay in Goryeo and marry CY..

Welcome merci0125 ! :)

Yep, I don't think there will be a bed scene soon. Except if they are alone in a hut in the forest, its a classic but they need this kind of mood, they can't do anything in the Woodalchi quarters.

But more than that, he respects her, like you said. Remember, in ep 3 when he turned his eyes immediately after seeing her leg? If we were in the 21 century, almost every man would have kept looking :))

But I like it like that, there were a lot of sweet scenes today btw our OTP but none of our STP :( I wanted to see GM supports his wife but I suppose he doesn't have the time with all those political fights.

Just as I expected for this episode and the next two because it is always 'darkest before the dawn'. 

This episode, while it had its lovely moments, is setting up for the evilness (dark) to gain more ground before the climax when the evilness is finally vanquished and our heroes triumphant (dawn).

And, somebody in the production must be reading this thread.  I was laughing at how the director played with us on the opening scene and the bed scene.  I just knew that the camera was going to break away from CY leaning over ES at the height of our expectations.  And, it broke away to give us a shoot of DM standing at the look-out. 

And, the director did give us a bed scene.  But, not the one everyone was anticipating where CY put ES to bed.  Instead, he gave us ES putting CY to bed and snuggling in next to him, with both of them fully dressed.  Mr. Director is SADISTIC!    =))

Auntie Mame said: Just as I expected for this episode and the next two because it is always 'darkest before the dawn'. 

This episode, while it had its lovely moments, is setting up for the evilness (dark) to gain more ground before the climax when the evilness is finally vanquished and our heroes triumphant (dawn).

And, somebody in the production must be reading this thread.  I was laughing at how the director played with us on the opening scene and the bed scene.  I just knew that the camera was going to break away from CY leaning over ES at the height of our expectations.  And, it broke away to give us a shoot of DM standing at the look-out. 

And, the director did give us a bed scene.  But, not the one everyone was anticipating where CY put ES to bed.  Instead, he gave us ES putting CY to bed and snuggling in next to him, with both of them fully dressed.  Mr. Director is SADISTIC!    =))

There MUST have been some serious smooching going on between the night they share that tiny bed to the scene where she puts the armor on for him.  Choi Young wouldn't take off her clothes before marriage, that's understandable consider the man he is.  BUT some serious making out has happened I tell ya.  He was so coming on to her when she repeats 'DAEJANG!' about 5x in her 2 mins talking to him! 

Guest Tinkiebell

Anyone knows what's written on the letter from the Yuan envoy to ES? That's Hangul right? Otherwise ES would've not been able to understand it. Anyone who can read Hangul that knows what it says? Thanks. 

Tinkiebell said: Anyone knows what's written on the letter from the Yuan envoy to ES? That's Hangul right? Otherwise ES would've not been able to understand it. Anyone who can read Hangul that knows what it says? Thanks. 

Anyone knows what's written on the letter from the Yuan envoy to ES? That's Hangul right? Otherwise ES would've not been able to understand it. Anyone who can read Hangul that knows what it says? Thanks. 

은수 was written in the yuan's letter. It's mean Eun Soo. It's her name.

If I am mistaken, please correct me.

Guest Anomalous

Omo, I see many fallen Faith angels again today. Is it that bad guys? Have not seen the episode yet and now I'm afraid too. Maybe I should wait until tomorrow and see it with episode 22.

Thank you @icesiren for those delicious tidbits !

Episode 21 script tidbits: 

In the hair/bed scene, CY sees that ES is combing her hair with her fingers making it more messy, which is why he gets his comb out. (HAIR fetish, fo'sho. that or just a neat freak. :) ).

There were obviously some attraction, by the way he avoided her gaze when she turned at him.

But how can he exiges her to have neat hair when his wasn't so neat before. Moreover, CY, you dont have any right to criticize her style with your ugly outfit today [-(

After ES tests his hand, she wrinkles her forehead with worry and CY finds himself reaching out to smooth her forehead with his hand.

À la Secret Garden ? :))

At least today, the pd didn't cut many skinships scenes like last time.