bobsavero said: tjis is from softy : (OMG, i never know that CY is romantic person,)
"Young makes her sit and asks why. You are going to go back to heaven soon so why stay together in my room. she explains the king said it was the safest here. he asks if the king said that. she says I asked him for that request. He says he couldn’t figure her out from the start. But one day he realized she got angry and stuff cuz she worried about him. And this time too – you came back cuz of me cuz you were worried about me cuz I kept looking at the palace. Even though your life was on the line, you came back here. She says but I didn’t die. he takes her hand and sits closer. He says this is the order we are going to do things. I am going to get your antidote first so if you don’t have to go back to heaven I am going to ask – can you stay here. I know there are people in heaven waiting for you – I know but I will ask – will you stay with me for the rest of your life cuz I will protect you. she says it wont be easy to protect me. But he says I know. but I will protect you for the rest of your life. so when I ask at that time will you give me an answer. She smiles and nods yes"
Why no hug? just stare each other???? WHY WHY WHY  #-o

This is not good.... Aishhhh...WAY TOO MANY SWEET SCENES of our IMJA COUPLE....rule of the thumb with K dramas...way too many sweet scenes means only one thing...SAD ENDING!!!...
ADWEEE...ADWEEEE...NNNOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! 
LETS START A PETITION FOR OUR IMJA COUPLE....CHAEBAL, CHAEBAL PD NIM...CHAEBALLLLLL!!!! :-S

Guest Tinkiebell

Bambiina said: NO? NOT YET??????????????????????.... Don't tell me.. not event a hint that they did it? Like hint there was swordplay? No? Nothing? Nada?????????Like naked shoulder slightly exposed, both together gether under the sheet... No? What about the rumpled hair hint? Also No??????

Can someone check for me... please.. is our Daejang really a man... @Tinkiebell OTOKE? :-w
:Bambiina looking for nearest exit, running from wooldalchis in soompi

@Bambiina, to be honest, I'm starting to be worried for the guy. I thought letting ES inspect his weapon would be enough. But do we have to inspect his weapon ourselves!!?? Not that I'd be complaining, :\"> ahem, but yeah starting to be worried for the guy.   ~X(

Guest toychoi

Tinkiebell said: Bambiina said: NO? NOT YET??????????????????????.... Don't tell me.. not event a hint that they did it? Like hint there was swordplay? No? Nothing? Nada?????????Like naked shoulder slightly exposed, both together gether under the sheet... No? What about the rumpled hair hint? Also No??????

Can someone check for me... please.. is our Daejang really a man... @Tinkiebell OTOKE? :-w

Tinkiebell said: Bambiina said: NO? NOT YET??????????????????????.... Don't tell me.. not event a hint that they did it? Like hint there was swordplay? No? Nothing? Nada?????????Like naked shoulder slightly exposed, both together gether under the sheet... No? What about the rumpled hair hint? Also No??????

Guest Tinkiebell

=)) Look at all the responses! Girls, you never disappoint me. I love you all from the bottom of my heart. :* =))
Off you all to the Wudalchi quarters to inspect weapons! Don't worry girls, enough Wudalchi for us all!  :\">

Tinkiebell said: =)) Look at all the responses! Girls, you never disappoint me. I love you all from the bottom of my heart. :* =))
Off you all to the Wudalchi quarters to inspect weapons! Don't worry girls, enough Wudalchi for us all!  :\">

@myphim . CY new outfit its brown and purple. in the room its brown and when he come outside its purple. Oh girls, you said that PD-nim loves to give us hint, right? i hope CY shaking hand and his new outfit not a hint for CY is Forever Alone guy in Geryeo world like GC. Please said no,!

Tinkiebell said: =)) Look at all the responses! Girls, you never disappoint me. I love you all from the bottom of my heart. :* =))

Guest Tinkiebell

myphim said:

Tinkiebell

said: Eeeek, I had to leave abruptly right before you were done with your recaps (Thank you awesome ladies :* ) because of some emergencies on the production environment at work and I needed to fix it asap. Soooo, what did I miss? Were there any swordplay or gardening activities implied or not? Nevermind don't tell me, I'm in the middle of downloading the raw and I'll watch that later anyway.

But in case there were no swordplay or gardening activities of some sort, then lemme tell you this Mister General:

There's only so much self control one can exert until one's finally drained, Sir. Don't even try to resist the temptation, Just embrace it! One willing and sexy lady was in your room and all you did was just TALK!? What in the..!? Wha!? I can't even...! :|

And d

ear writer-nim, PLEASE! Where do I even begin? Have mercy on us! Why are you being such a sadist!? You've starved us enough already! Now please give us our cookies! :( 
Pleaaaase? Haven't I given you a pretty one with CY on top already!? [-O<

Nope! No bed scene for us. I'm sure it was implied though. =((
I told you writer-nim will be too distracted with Choi Young on top to give us one. =((
But we did get a scene with ES on top though. ;)

Elaborate please! Did she switch to offense? :))

Guest toychoi

You see writer-nim what you've done ? Now everybody thinks that our national hero is either retarted or i-----tent  ! It is your historical duty to make it up to him!

Guest Tinkiebell

@xopo17 first priority is the Daejang of course, we're most worried for his weapon, what with him being the Daejang and all that, a faulty weapon on his possession can prove fatal for the whole unit. 
Afterwards the Wudalchis. After all, we can't send them to battles with weapons that are not working properly. What will become of Goryeo for Pete's sake??? :D