Actually I love the part where CY propose to ES. Saying after they get the antidote, he'll ask her to stay and when that time comes he will want an answer from her. ES said its not an easy task protecting her, but CY said "If I can have you, I'll protect you forever."  :x :\"> :x :\">
OMG OMG OMG *Love Love* I could die right there! =)) =)) =))

My imaginations ran wild while watching this episode lolFirst, when CY helped to remove ES's armor. Then ES letting down her hair in front of CYand CY pulled ES down to bed (bed scene much hahaaa they're really fulfilling fans' wish) 
My streaming was lagging a lot, but I think since the night before CY let ES sleep on the bed while he slept on the chair, now ES asked him to sleep on the bed and its her turn to sleep on the chair. But of course, uri daejang decide they just sleep together then :D

CharismaDoll said: Actually I love the part where CY propose to ES. Saying after they get the antidote, he'll ask her to stay and when that time comes he will want an answer from her. ES said its not an easy task protecting her, but CY said "If I can have you, I'll protect you forever."  :x :\"> :x :\">
OMG OMG OMG *Love Love* I could die right there! =)) =)) =))

arggggggggggggggggh YOUTUBE LINK anyone body !! ..plz ^_^ lol....or any other link where i can watch it !!so many scenes to rewatch ...

oke all pervy girls, lets our wild imagination begin after this bed scene happen, but get interrupted with that damn CY hand, :))

1350914436_405641.jpg

and this  a normal bed scene, like @flo_oni said, minus acrobatic things,:))

201210222331341710_1.jpg

So irony, CY's hand is shaking like GC. Are we expecting a bath scene like GC have when everytime GC's hands was shaking? :))
I hate CY new outfit. He looks like villaian GC in his new clothes. Because that's GC style. Did CY don't have enough clothes already and borrow GC one? :))
How come a woman and a man sleeping on a same bed not doing nothing? :-?
Honestly, episode 21 is the longest and boring ever. 

Adnana

said: @bridie

Oh my gosh, that's so true! CY TOTALLY has an ES-hair-fetish. I think that seeing her hair wild and unbound is his lethal weakness; he totally falls apart each time he gets to see it. His eyes had this sexy dangerous devouring glint as they were stuck on her hair.