Guest toychoi

flo_oni said: I'm glad you guys have been having fun the past few hours!
Please forget the non-existent sacrifice I offered to make of myself. Hahahah. 
@sia3. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS PICTURE!!! My UBER FAVORITE!!!
How can they look so goooood together?!?!?

alekaonu said:

@azzurri Apa khabar dik? :) Yup me too, I used to prefer Western dramas too. I watched Meteor Garden but that didnt start my obsession with Asian Dramas. It was until I watched Winter Sonata that I fall in love with Bae Yong Jun and Choi Ji Woo and Park Yong Ha. After that, my addiction to Korean dramas started gradually and now its a full-fledged addiction. Everyday must watch anything that is Korean, can be drama, movie, music show or variety show.

Looking forward to Ep21 and Ep22 this coming week, want to see how is Choi Young's reaction to Eunsoo living with him in the same room. Cant wait to see what hes gonna do to keep Eunsoo continuously by his side.

Guest murnial

azzurri said: alekaonu said:

@azzurri Apa khabar dik? :) Yup me too, I used to prefer Western dramas too. I watched Meteor Garden but that didnt start my obsession with Asian Dramas. It was until I watched Winter Sonata that I fall in love with Bae Yong Jun and Choi Ji Woo and Park Yong Ha. After that, my addiction to Korean dramas started gradually and now its a full-fledged addiction. Everyday must watch anything that is Korean, can be drama, movie, music show or variety show.

Looking forward to Ep21 and Ep22 this coming week, want to see how is Choi Young's reaction to Eunsoo living with him in the same room. Cant wait to see what hes gonna do to keep Eunsoo continuously by his side.

@alekaonu ...."I used to prefer Western dramas too. I watched Meteor Garden but that didnt start my obsession with Asian Dramas. It was until I watched Winter Sonata that I fall in love with Bae Yong Jun and Choi Ji Woo and Park Yong Ha. After that, my addiction to Korean dramas started gradually and now its a full-fledged addiction. Everyday must watch anything that is Korean, can be drama, movie, music show or variety show."...

Hi, alekaonu. I have become the k-drama addicted by the similar way as you. Winter sonata brought me into dramaland as well. Initially, I used to watch anime a lot. And one day while looking for the other part of Winter sonata - anime I accidentally found on the net Winter sonata – drama. It was love on the first sight. I was hooked immediately. I started to want more and more... I discovered completely new world and now I watch hardly any other dramas or movies except these korean.

Guest toychoi

murnial said:
azzurri said: alekaonu said:

My drama addiction journey started as a child with 20th century TVB.  1990s Kimutaku owned me with his hotness.  2002 Bright Girl's Success Story introduced me to kdramas.  2005 Prince Turn Frog pulled me away from k to twdramas.  2006 1 Litre of Tears pulled me back to jdoramas.  2010 onwards concurrently watch any good j, k and twdramas.  BUT current season I can only focus on FAITH.

BOF was pleasurable fun when it aired during global economy turbulence but 3/4 way dropped when they decided to drag for episode extensions.  PT was cute although the leads had no chemistry but dropped at the last 2 eps.  CH ep 1 felt like an exciting korean james bond movie but dropped after ep 2 when PMY just became boring to watch.  In fact only with kdramas (not j or tw) I tend to really enjoy the first half during the process of finding love but then lose interest after confirming love.  BUT in FAITH i love the process of falling in love and the project of being in love so i'm looking forward to a happy ending.

After FAITH, i hope to find excitement in The Great Seer and Horse Doctor.  FAITH wins my fav kdrama but i feel like i've struck gold this year with a handful of excellent kdramas - The Moon That Embraces The Sun, Queen In Hyun's Man, I Need Romance 2012 and Answer Me 1997 - highly recommend!