@nysya annyeong chingu :) from the your post, you are a Malaysian? Me too :) but I dont watch Local drama at all. Used to watch Singapore dramas in Astro before KBS came in. Now I dont even watch TV at all, I watched the dramas that I downloaded or if I cant wait (in the case of Faith and Arang & The Magistrate), I will watch LIVE online. Then will rewatch after downloaded :)

Yeah I agree with you that Malaysian is lacked of goodlooking actors. I love Korean Dramas the most and followed by Taiwanese. Besides that, I also watch Philippines and Thailand movies :bz

nysya said: @snowflake10 ha ha I gave him those killing stare. He is used to it, I am a single mom with 4 teenagers. Call me crazy Ahjumna I have calendar of LMH near bedside n posters of him in my room. A friend went to Seoul n bought me keychain n posters with LMH on it.

@sia3 Local drama meaning Malaysian drama .. I watched it if its nothing on TV. I used to watch TWDrama... I really enjoyed the Hanakimi Taiwan version, the green rose n I really love the chemistry of Ariel Lin n Joey Cheng in ISWAK 1 n 2. I did not finish watching Perfect Kiss due to the lack of chemistry between KHJ n the leading lady.

I know if I say this some Malaysian wil hate me but then I just wanna say that we lacked of really good looking n eye candy leading man.. the one that is in demand now is from Singapore

Guest snowflake10

@sia3: OMO did I see Siwon in your post? I'm crazy about him. Have pics of him everywhere, laptop, cellphone, facebook, my room :P. He's freakking handsome, and I mean, those ABS @-) =P~. Sorry I know this is Faith thread, I just couldn't control myself for a moment. I'll behave now :P.

Guest aya2299

DID YOU GUYS SEE THE COMICS OF FAITH IT THE OFFICIAL SITE I WANDER IF WE CAN FIND IT IN ENGLISH  I THINK ITS FUNNY I WISH SOME ONE WOULD TRANSLATE IT  FOR US

http://nbbs3.sbs.co.kr/index.jsp?cmd=read&code=tb_sin_toon&top_index=&field=&keyword=&category=&star=&no=17&page_no=1

@snowflake10 hahaha:) soo true - no the bf is not on soompi and does not watch kdrama or any other dramas.He knows I'm obsessed with Faith hahaha:) I have photos of LMH and others on my phone but his fine with it. 
Question to all:What are you going to do after Faith ends? What dramas are you looking forward to and camping in?

Auntie Mame said: @cikamoi:  Your statement is not quite accurate about the originator of the subs.

I read on the 5 Finger thread that someone who personally translated a part of an episode and shared it on a hosting server, had his file deleted and account closed.  So, even subs, not from Viki or DF, are being targeted.

awesomeduck said: @snowflake10 hahaha:) soo true - no the bf is not on soompi and does not watch kdrama or any other dramas.He knows I'm obsessed with Faith hahaha:) I have photos of LMH and others on my phone but his fine with it. 
Question to all:What are you going to do after Faith ends? What dramas are you looking forward to and camping in?

@sia3 if only the guys at work are half as good looking as LMH - aishhhh KHJ would be city conquest and Siwon would probably be the drama about dramas lol :) yeah I might pass on those.I haven't found any projects I like so might just be drama free for a while after Faith - I'll just have to watch Faith over and over again 

Guest lililovelilica

Tinkiebell said: @rrmski, here's for you. This scene is cute. It's his way of telling her to stop. But as cute as it is, If he wanted to stop her from doing whatever it is he doesn't want her doing, he really should've gone for the kiss! 
Faith44.gif

And sweet dream :)  

Guest Tinkiebell

nysya said: @bambina

I totally agree with you that the stations should be thankful to the subbers becos they are the one that make ppl like us became kdrama addict. Not all country has KBS world or like us pay more for ONE HD. But then again whats the point of watching it since its already past and who want to talk about old episodes.

The backbone of the Hallyu/kdrama/kpop waves are the subbers n recappers n translators.. without them Korean artist/drama will stay in Korea only Totally agree @nysya I'm aware that we're probably simplifying the issue too much just by saying that the stations should be thankful to these fansubbers since they're the ones who introduced the Korean culture to a wider international audience. The issue is much more complicated than that because it involves legal consequences,  what with the copyright law, etc, etc, etc and all that. 
But I don't think they're playing smart if they just close down the fansubber's sites just like that. Especially those who are not making money off their sites and purely just want to share the drama they love to a wider audience other than just the Koreans. 
Let's face it, the primary reason why they're closing down the sites is simply because they are not making any dough through these sites. Even though in general these sites are in a way helping them spread the awareness of Korean drama globally, but this is all just secondary benefit. What they want to see, first and foremost, is the MONEY. And if they're not getting money from these sites, then off with those sites. Simple as that. WHICH, I think is not really smart. 
I live in Holland. There are no KBSworld, SBSone, etc, etc, on cable here. The drama, Faith, is not even licensed here so I can't watch it on Viki. The cable providers here will NOT put KBSworld or SBSone if they think there is not enough audience for it. 
So, instead of just closing these sites down, Korean TV stations should try negotiating with these sites. Find a way so it can mutually benefit both the stations as well as the fansubbers so the fansubbers can continue to HELP them spread the awareness of Korean culture to a larger international audience. This way, cable providers in more countries will consider negotiating a deal with them and put their channels on the cable. Voilá, more money for these Korean TV stations. They're happy, and I, as the audience, am also happy. 

Guest Tinkiebell

99 said: marrsq said:
just coz of ONE LOOK u want to suffer through 9 months of throwing up, farting at ungodly hours, mood swings, bloated legs, breathlessness and 16 hours of LABOR?....OK ...I AM GAME....lets do it DAEJANG !!!!!!!..... =)) Naah.... @marrsq if you put it that way, I need to renegotiate this term. How about sword match first, then I'll consider the consequences???? Now we're talking, hun. Do NOT ever want to get preggy just by one guy's gaze. I said this before and I'll say it again: You're missing all the fun! 

Guest lililovelilica

sia3 said: awesomeduck said: @snowflake10 hahaha:) soo true - no the bf is not on soompi and does not watch kdrama or any other dramas.He knows I'm obsessed with Faith hahaha:) I have photos of LMH and others on my phone but his fine with it.