Guest Tinkiebell

@Bambiina, should I lower the dosage then in order for this thread not to be closed? I've sinned enough by taking the girls along to the gutter with me, though some seem to just follow voluntarily :)) I don't want the thread to be banned and certainly don't want to be the one responsible for it, hence the usage of multilayered sentences and connotations. Let me know if I should stop and I will abide :)

Good morning gals!
Are we back in heaven yet?

@Tinkiebell  @Bambiina   Here are some pictures of our Daejang's room. I think there are plenty of space to roll around in. Daejang will take care of it girls, we don't need to worry for him. ;)

iP6UOerIRcswz.jpeg

ibrEJoO17398E7.jpeg

Actually, it looked like ES has already picked out her favorite spot. See where her finger was pointing. ;))
Yes, I am back in Gutter Heaven. :D

Haha! You guys are so funny! It's not only you who are on the gutter. We lurkers are being pulled too. In fact, i'm there hanging right now.

I cant imagine how choi young can sleep in his room. There's not even a bed. It was just pure hard wood thing *i dont know what it's called*. If only ES can introduce him to her bed (the modern bed)..

I wish there will be throat clearing scenes like that in CH when he saw PMY in his kitchen wearing only a white long sleeve shirt.. You guys remember that? Before the sofa almost-kiss..

dhyla said: Haha! You guys are so funny! It's not only you who are on the gutter. We lurkers are being pulled too. In fact, i'm there hanging right now.

I cant imagine how choi young can sleep in his room. There's not even a bed. It was just pure hard wood thing *i dont know what it's called*. If only ES can introduce him to her bed (the modern bed)..

I wish there will be throat clearing scenes like that in CH when he saw PMY in his kitchen wearing only a white long sleeve shirt.. You guys remember that? Before the sofa almost-kiss..

@Tinkiebell :P this is to take off my mind of Daejang Sword and @Myphim.... see too many prop.. kekekekekeke
My Favorite Imja moment 1
- When she grab hold Daejang sleeve and say .....imja1.jpgIf I say I want to leave this house,then you will fight again.
You ... I thought you were going to die.Since everyone put me in that fright.But now that you are alive, it's enough.

and Daejang reaction - Oh ship!!!!!!! .... she loves me... I have to do somethingimja2.jpg

Okay this what we always do to our to our BF/Huby ... when we "manja-manja" (err.. I am not sure the exact meaning in english - sweet-sweet? lovey-dovey?)... So action speak louder than words.... I love this little but meaningful gesture in Faith... 
That sleeve grabbing is equivalent to hugging and saying I love you, I am glad you are save.... 
Dammmm... I am addicted to Faith... 

Haha! I bet there will be a party in the gutter on monday if that happens! Should I bring beer?

Regarding LMH's adams apple,

Why some guys have it, some dont. Is there any scientific explanation for that? Coz I find it really seeexxxy, enough to bring me to the gutter!

Guest farstrep

Our Woodalchi magazine:
182252345082C9B530DFC1

1430DE345082C9B82028BC

182977345082C9B929127A

137D6A355082CA9102251B
source: blog.daum.net

203DDA395082C9400FDAC8

19453D395082C9420839F1

1936B6395082C94315DC91

203A03395082C94412FF28

The latest snacks to take the world by storm :):

173C7B345082CA6518DA75174F00355082CA5225F307114AC4345082CA5C0CFAF2

Guest Tinkiebell

@myphim and @Bambiina, looks like there's plenty of space indeed, there's no need to worry. A savvy master swordsman like CY would certainly be able to utilize the battle space quite skillfully; from every angle, not only horizontally but also vertically. :\"> =)) 

The sword explanation really cracked me up! Haha!

Was the sword really like that curved or was it overused? will it add to its efficiency? Sorry I really have no idea about swords.

Guest farstrep

Choi Young:

1526153C5082CBC90D653F

131CF23C5082CBCB14CF18

1218A43C5082CBD01881B4

1533C9345082CBB7231309

13721D3B5082CC10124FCF

036B3B3A5082CC232CEAC8

0270663B5082CC15146B93

185E663B5082CC1625DF8B

I don't mind if the ending is sad or happy, separation or happily ever after. I just hope it would be very meaningful or symbolic, something befitting our epic couple.:

15746A3F5082C88A2E170B

Tinkiebell said: @myphim and @Bambiina, looks like there's plenty of space indeed, there's no need to worry. A savvy master swordsman like CY would certainly be able to utilize the battle space quite skillfully; from every angle, not only horizontally but also vertically. :\"> =)) 

Guest Tinkiebell

dhyla said: The sword explanation really cracked me up! Haha!

Was the sword really like that curved or was it overused? will it add to its efficiency? Sorry I really have no idea about swords. =)) Overused???? Oh no! Swords can indeed become damaged during heavy use. This can certainly injure both the user and the opponent! But I'm pretty sure, cleaning and polishing the entire sword will do to fix it. EunSoo! Please be careful! I told  you it's a precious sword! Handle with care. Be gentle! 
Now, regarding a curved sword, the key is in its curvature. When it is positioned at the right angle, it will absolutely add to its efficiency.  :\">