Guest enchantinglife

Faith1_zpsbc404cc4.pngUntitled_zps9f49649b.gif
Thanks to Faith, I learnt how to screencap and learnt how to make a gif and then learn to upload them.
I hope Ep 21 is still shown on Monday or else, what am we supposed to do? We've been waiting for Monday to come!
Its pure torture.

Guest Tinkiebell

briseis said:

ES:"In 3 weeks, the portal will open and I want my parents to be present at our wedding! So, first we'll fetch them and then we'll grab a Prada wedding dress from one of the stores in Gangnam because there is no way in hell I'd would marry in those annoying layers again, once was enough!"  CY:"Why?! We can marry now and throw a party for your parents later! I'm sure that the dress..."

@briseis as always, freakin' awesome! :)) ^:)^
By the way, this is a great idea! Considering leaving her parents behind is pretty much the only thing that is holding her back from staying in Goryeo, why can't they just use the opportunity when the portal opens to kidnap ES's parents back to Goryeo? They are farmers after all. I'm pretty sure they'd appreciate Goryeo's natural scenery, its stable and abundant soil fertility which contains natural plant nutrients, minerals, potassium, etc etc. Moreover they get to see their daughter living well and forming a lovely family. I vote for this idea, writer-nim! 

icesiren said: episode 21 text preview은수는 우달치 부대원이 되어 최영과 함께 한다. 배신감에 분노한 기철은 덕흥을 앞세워 궁을 공격하려 하고 공민은 국내의 친원파들을 공격하기 위한 준비를 한다. 하루하루 지날수록 은수를 곁에 두고 싶은 최영의 마음은 초조해지는데...
ES becomes a Woodalchi member and is together with CY.  A furious and betrayed GC uses DHG to mount an attack on the palace, while GM prepares to attack the opposing domestic party [Chin-Won-Pa --> the party that is pro-Yuan]. As each day passes, CY's desire to keep ES by his side mounts and his heart becomes anxious... 

Oh my God. I think I am so into this Gutter Heaven when I read abt @Ahoxan. mentioned curved sword (slapped my face 3 x)

@pallycute. u have created another heaven..kissing heaven

@myphim. can we add Adam Apple too? I have this fetish on LMH Adam apple. especially when his clearing his throat

myphim said:
elizabeth said: Does anyone know the name of the instrumental music that plays during Princess NoGook & King Gong Min's scenes.  Maybe it's NoGook's theme song but I can't seem to find it.  I love the instrumental music to their scenes.

Just to be specific here's the clip of the music that was played when it was announce that Princess NoGook is pregnant @ 6:37 
http://www.epdrama.com/faith-the-great-doctor/faith-the-great-doctor-episode-19/3/

hi everyone. To pass time I've been rewatching episodes to pinpoint that moment when CY first realizes he is falling in love with ES. For me I've decided on episode 9, the scene where he sees ES go crying into JB's arms. Speaking of which, I'm so bummed PL had to leave the show due to injury. I really loved his JB role. 

Guest farstrep

hnin wintnaing said:

maggieb

wrote:

»

joykimlee said:<br />

Any good KHS kdrama recommendation? Thinking of picking up an old KHS kdrama to fill the FAITH void. Hopefully subs are available. Haven't yet watch any KHS other works besides FAITH and her Running Man Special. <br />

<br />

<br />

I watched many Kim Hee Sun's dramas and movies : Tomato, Proposal, Sunflower, Sad love song, The Myth, The warring states... but I have to say she has been famous thank to her beauty rather than her acting skill. At the beginning of the show, I didn't invest much on her . Now, I change my mind cause I'm completely in love with Eun Soo. I think after six years, Kim Hee Sun has tried a lot to become a trully good actress. 

Guest Tinkiebell

@farstrep thanks for those KHS' clips! She looks so pretty in that taxi episode. And the show looks very fun as well. Pleaaaase, could some kind soul translate it, pretty please?!  [-O< 
The husband looks like he's pretty whipped too, just like CY by ES :))

Guest farstrep

@Tinkiebell: That's just a snippet of the full program. I've been unable to find the full length of that TAXI episode anywhere, which is a huge pity. :(

Fan art:

1363243A507CFC1B2C81D8

1563BA3A507CFC211FFA2E
source: blog.daum.net

EDIT:

Stunning artwork :x :

1239D139507FAFAE122BCE

134C3939507FAFB2071F77
source: tistory.com

marrsq said:

Bambiina

said: @myphim ... heeeeee ...

:D

thank you for the warm welcome... and this post is to show off my new siggy.. 

I love them.. full stop,,,

BTW I read in earlier post someone said the the PD nim is an expert in the small but meaningful gesture. I have to agree... they don't need the sarang heyo words (I think I did not come across this yet - or did I missed it) ... CY actions speak louder... He doesn't have to say he loves her.... but his action proved it. 

I want a man like him... perfect in every way... ES and CY compliment each other like they completed each other... in Episode 19, CY tying the cloth bundle around ES was so adorable.. like a father telling his baby what to do, what is right and what is wrong... and ES just let him... MAJOR ADORABLE ... 

The way CY always take charge :sigh:... owh I can drool all day long... that the reason I kept having these images... err you know the cohabiting together gether... arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... PD nim why la you planted theeeeeseeeee pervy seed inside my mind. 

BTW - I want CY to come to the future so that I can meet him...  and I hope they end up taking the wrong heaven door and end up in Malaysia - Subang Jaya to be exact ............ yehaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.......

ciraleon82 said: hi everyone. To pass time I've been rewatching episodes to pinpoint that moment when CY first realizes he is falling in love with ES. For me I've decided on episode 9, the scene where he sees ES go crying into JB's arms. Speaking of which, I'm so bummed PL had to leave the show due to injury. I really loved his JB role. 

Utin said: ciraleon82 said: hi everyone. To pass time I've been rewatching episodes to pinpoint that moment when CY first realizes he is falling in love with ES. For me I've decided on episode 9, the scene where he sees ES go crying into JB's arms. Speaking of which, I'm so bummed PL had to leave the show due to injury. I really loved his JB role. 

Do you gals believe me if I say for the past 4 days I been thinking about Daejang and Imja, will they do it... No? Only sleep? Just sleep? Will they sleep with their clothes on? I didn't see any bed.. and for the past 20 episode they never actually showed us where/how Daejang bed look like. Did he sleep on the floor? Wooden floor? Is there any mattress? :sigh: ....  and the talk about sword, curve, big, kirro.. doesn't help at all... I am soooooooooooooo tempted to join in the discussion about the sword.. but :sigh: .... I kenot.. I kenot control myself, the thread might get banned... I might be banned.... before this there's only one temptation - THAT SPOILER button.... and now aiiiisssssssssssssshh the "sword" discussion,,,,,,  I better stop.. my self control is thinning.... 
:Bambiina - Stop - Stop thinking about Daejang sword - No Bambiina - No:

Guest Tinkiebell

@marrsq, I don't think it was love at first sight for both of them. CY might slightly be fascinated with the whole situation, seeing what he perceived as a God's doctor was someone in a woman form. Red haired too at that. For ES, there was no attraction whatsoever. She just viewed him as a weird guy in a weird costume who just barged through the room in the middle of her presentation. There was, however, a connection between the two of them since they were fated with each other, and this connection was depicted through the slow motioned shot when he was dragged out of the room and they both were looking at each other.
CY was starting to slightly be attracted to her in episode 3. When he peeked at her legs through that window. And he began to feel "something" for her at the end of episode 3 as well, when she begged him not to die. But I think the moment he really fell in love with her was in the course of episode 7, during their getaway with the young prince. He saw her maternal side when she nurtured the young prince and then she gave him flower... Awww. 
The course of falling in love, was slower for ES. And who could blame her? It's definitely NOT easy to open up your heart to your own kidnapper and more than that, someone who the modern people would perceive as a serial killer. So, the process of falling in love was slower for her. Only when she was willing to trust him, little by little, at first not because she saw him as a reliable man, but because she regarded him as her one way ticket back to her time, did she start to open up her heart to him. She started to slightly realize that her feelings towards him was not that of indifference anymore in episode 8, when she realized that CY went to jail because of the trap. She did everything she could to save him. 
@Bambiina, we've covered that subject already. Bed is irrelevant. Swordplaying can pretty much be done anywhere. Who needs bed when you have a big and cozy General to roll around the floor with.    :\"> =))

Utin said: ciraleon82 said: hi everyone. To pass time I've been rewatching episodes to pinpoint that moment when CY first realizes he is falling in love with ES. For me I've decided on episode 9, the scene where he sees ES go crying into JB's arms. Speaking of which, I'm so bummed PL had to leave the show due to injury. I really loved his JB role.