Guest pallycute

@pallycute : I THINK SIN EUN JEONG WILL PLAY THE ANTAGONIST, ACCORDING WITH HER DRESS AND MAKE UP , MAYBE .:-?
BTW, ACCORDING TO KOREA.COM,
THE REASON Jung Joon Ho IS NOT JOINING TO FAITH CAUZE HE HAS BEEN CASTED AS A LEADING ROLE IN  "Marrying the Mafia 5 -The Return of The Family" AS Park Dae Suh.EVENTOUGH HE IS REJECTED FAITH (WHICH IS I REGRET IT

[-(

) BUT I STILL WISH HIM BEST LUCK N OFF COURSE A GOOD RATING FOR FAITH DRAMA.
AJA AJA AJA

:)

>-

Guest pallycute

@myphim2009 Thanks for the video, they also put information about Kim Jong Hak & Song Ji Na previous dramas like Sandglass, Daemang, and The Legend. :D

And this is the screencaps from the teaser, finally we can see LEE PHILLIP ;)
dpgyzm.jpg

신의 티저 공개, 짧은 영상에도 급 화제 “휴! 심장 멎는 줄”

신의 티저가 전격 공개돼 화제다.

지난 9일 방송된 SBS 월화드라마 ‘추적자’ 말미에는 ‘추적자’ 후속 드라마 ‘신의’ 티저 영상이 공개돼 많은 이들의 눈길을 집중케 만들었다.

이날 공개된 ‘신의’ 티저 영상에는 고려시대 무사로 변신한 이민호의 모습과 쫓기는 듯 보이는 김희선의 모습이 잠깐 비춰지고 있다.

특히 티저 영상 말미에는 송지나 작가와 김종학 감독이 이제껏 함께했던 대작들이 나열돼 ‘신의’에 대한 기대감을 더욱 자아내게 만들었다.

이에 ‘신의’ 티저 영상을 접한 네티즌들은 “‘신의’ 티저만으로도 대박이다”, “신의 티저 보고 심장 멎는 줄! 완전 기대된다”, “신의 티저, 좀 더 길었으면 좋겠는데” 등 뜨거운 반응을 자아냈다.

한편 짧은 티저 영상 공개만으로도 화제를 모으고 있는 ‘신의’는 오는 8월13일 첫 방송될 예정이다.

/파이낸셜뉴스 스타엔 ujungnam@starnnews.com남우정 기자

기사제보 및 보도자료 press@starnnews.com

It looks like Faith's drama teaser drew many attention from viewers. Hope it's a good sign :).

Guest myphim

@Joonni Thank you for the characters' descriptions. The story premise sounds very promising. So General Choi Young will be younger than the doctor. I am already in love with his character, especially since his hobby is to sleep and his special skill is sleeping long. :)) =)) =D>

Guest pallycute

Today, SBS Drama Production held a ceremony prayer for the drama in Jangheung, Jeollanam-do.

class="content-title" Lee Min Ho’s “Faith” Holds Prayer Ceremony hotshotlover30 July 11, 2012

SBS’s upcoming historical fantasy drama “Faith” held its prayer ceremony on July 10 at the Jang Heung open studio. Main leads Lee Min Ho, Kim Hee Sun, Lee Philip, director Kim Jong Hak, as well as other supporting actors took part in the ceremony, wishing for good fortune and a safe production experience.

During the ceremony, director Kim Jong Hak stated, “Let’s all work hard and create a great piece. ‘Faith’ hwaiting!” Lee Min Ho commented, “I’ll do my best to make it a drama that leaves an impression on the viewers’ hearts.” His co-star Kim Hee Sun added, “I’m so happy to be working with such a great cast and crew, and I’m filming with a grateful heart. I hope we all enjoy filming until the last day and go through this without any accidents.”

“Faith” is another time-warping, historical fusion drama where a plastic surgeon, played by Kim Hee Sun, mysteriously meets a strange man dressed as a warrior from the Goryeo Dynasty, played by Lee Min Ho, claiming that he’s here to take her “back.” The series marks Lee Min Ho’s first sageuk (historical drama) since his debut and Kim Hee Sun’s return to the small screen in six years.

Meanwhile, “Faith” released its first trailer yesterday, click here to check it out!

“Faith” will premiere on August 13 at 9:55PM KST on SBS.

퓨전사극 '신의' 장흥서 촬영한다

638a528d-273e-4618-8270-0aea76de2017.jpg

전남도와 장흥군은 2009년부터 신의문화산업전문회사와 MOU를 체결해 한의학 드라마 '신의'의 제작을 추진한 결과, 10일 장흥 세트장에서 기원제를 시작으로 본격 촬영에 들어갔다.

드라마 '신의'는 퓨전사극(한의학ㆍ로맨틱코미디의 다양한 장르혼합)으로 14세기 고려 공민왕시대를 배경으로 고려시대 무사와 현대 여의사의 시공을 초월한 사랑과 진정한 왕을 만들어내는 과정을 24부작으로 제작된다.

김종학 감독과 송지나 작가가 연출하며, 이민호, 김희선, 유오성, 류덕환, 박세영, 이필립, 성훈, 신은정 등 유명 연기자들이 출연한다.

지난 5월 말부터 일산 킨텍스, 봉은사, 창원해양드라마 세트장에서 촬영을 해왔으며 전남에서는 장흥 오픈세트장(사상의학체험랜드에 설치), 우드랜드, 물축제 현장, 장흥경찰서, 완도 해신세트장 등에서 10월 말까지 촬영할 계획이다.

드라마 신의는 SBS 월화드라마로 8월 13일부터 10월 30일까지 방영될 예정이며 드라마 방영으로 지역 관광 명소는 물론 한의약산업 메카로서 전남의 홍보가 기대된다.

최현수 기자 chs2020@
<ⓒ호남 대표 조간 '광남일보' (www.gwangnam.co.kr) 무단전재 배포금지>

f3500814-cc4a-462d-b1f4-9ad92b99dd82.jpg
355685da-b881-479a-a845-c59809f62b08.jpg
3960e83e-1bb6-484b-8bc0-bcd8f2fa952d.jpg

Guest myphim

^^ Everyone is looking good. I guess Lee Philip will be a rival doctor to Kim Hee Sun. Still waiting to see Sung Hoon.

Guest xopo17

355685da-b881-479a-a845-c59809f62b08.jpgf3500814-cc4a-462d-b1f4-9ad92b99dd82.jpg

i like Kim Hee Sun's style and the color of her outfit, it means she travel time to saegeuk time with STYLE.
also i noticed that she is still wearing a modern necklace on history fusion time, n i agree with that style, if you do the travel time to saegeuk time doesn't mean you live your life without style.

:D :x . i'm very sure this drama will gain success. the fans of lee min ho oppa (include me< hahaha) will totally support his drama. aja aja aja aja
<:-P

Guest Heart.And.Soul

Love all the new news and teasers, and especially all the information on the website! Thanks everyone for posting! 
Looking forward to watching this drama! :) 

Guest rintintintin

Wait, is this another time travel drama again? And LMH is so hot on his clothes..... I should watch this one and I like LMH a little bit. :P

Guest pallycute

I think nobody post this before, maybe someone can translate this?
I understand only the character's name :D

Yoo Oh Seong as Gi Cheol
Lee Phillip as Jang Bin
Ryoo Deok Hwan as King Gongmin
Park Se Young as Princess Nogook

bf4d353f-e80e-4464-844a-8166b1baa35e.jpg

"Faith" teaser, fantasy and mellow beyond generation

Lee Min-ho dan Kim Heesun first teaser for "Faith" has been revealed.

SBS drama "Faith" was shown in a teaser with tense music about a general from the ancient times (Lee Min-ho) and modern day Yoo Eun-soo (Kim Hee-seon).

Curiosity is brought out seeing the general Choi Yeong fully uniformed and Eun-soo wandering around in the ancient times where she was dragged to, and how they meet.

The appearance of other characters like fire master Hwa Soo-in (Sin Eun-jeong), medical master Jang Bin (Lee Philip) dan Choi Young's soldier Dae-man (Kim Jong-moon) who is just like a wolf-boy and is able to travel between walls as he wishes built ore interest for the drama.

This drama is a collaboration between director Kim Jong-hak and writer Song Jina from "Sandglass", "Daemang", "The Legend" and more. Along with the caption "And August 2012", "Faith" is one drama many are looking forward to this year.

Meanwhile, "Faith" is about the romance between a general from the ancient times and a female doctor from the modern times. This fantasy mellow drama will be aired for the first time on the 13th of August.

Source: Hancinema

NEW CAST: KIM JONG MOON as Choi Young's soldier Dae-man

128e718c-ab7f-4490-b5bc-9c6647b28fa9.jpg

Previously, he acted in What's Up  (Song Jina's Drama ^^)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5wmNniRx9IA