It's fun to see posts on "Faith" appearing nearly a decade after the show itself (good grief, has it really been that long?). Coincidentally, I have been listening almost non-stop to the Faith soundtrack on YouTube over the last couple of days, after encountering it more-or-less by accident. I had forgotten what a fabulous, varied, exciting and multi-faceted soundtrack it is. Ever since I watched the show (which was not when it originally aired, but rather, only a couple of years ago), I have had one particular piece from it stuck in my memory: the noble, heart-breakingly heroic piece that plays in those tragic moments of Episode 18. To hear that piece in the actual soundtrack again, rather than only in my memory, is wonderful!

• Like 4

5 hours ago, ingguldai said:

It's fun to see posts on "Faith" appearing nearly a decade after the show itself (good grief, has it really been that long?). Coincidentally, I have been listening almost non-stop to the Faith soundtrack on YouTube over the last couple of days, after encountering it more-or-less by accident. I had forgotten what a fabulous, varied, exciting and multi-faceted soundtrack it is. Ever since I watched the show (which was not when it originally aired, but rather, only a couple of years ago), I have had one particular piece from it stuck in my memory: the noble, heart-breakingly heroic piece that plays in those tragic moments of Episode 18. To hear that piece in the actual soundtrack again, rather than only in my memory, is wonderful!

Faith is one of my favourite dramas and tbh I also only saw it like 3-4 years ago, but the soundtrack is simply chef's kiss. I especially love the ones for the fighting scene, and well the fighting scenes in particular are well executed. 

as i don't remember what happened in episode 18, i'm gonna rewatch lol

• Like 4
  • Blob 1

On 6/10/2021 at 6:18 AM, agenth said:

as i don't remember what happened in episode 18, i'm gonna rewatch lol

I’m a frequent rewatcher of Faith, and  I think it’s one of the best episodes in the entire series. Well worth a rewatch, @agenth!

Spoiler

It starts with a replay of The Kiss, and then there’s the flight of the King and Queen where many Woodalchi give their lives to protect them. CY and his men are devastated by the loss of so many comrades, and CY tries to resign his position, confessing to the King that Eun-Soo has always come first to him. The evil prince poisons ES again. There are also sweet scenes between CY and ES that illustrate how close they’ve become and their wrenching dilemma over her returning to her time.

It’s a touching, very dramatic episode. I loved it!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Lee Min Ho in Faith Story, His Only Historical Drama

Kpop let's go
July 3, 2021

lee-min-ho-en-la-historia-de-faith-su-un

The King: Eternal Monarch let us see Lee Min Ho dressed as a king in modern Korea, can you imagine how he fought and defended the kingdom during the Goryeo era? Faith made it possible.

This popular Korean actor's trajectory includes a variety of productions, from school stories to action films, romances and an incredible dose of fun. Lee Min Ho's first on-screen appearance was actually in a historical drama when he starred in "The Lost Empire" in 2001, but since it was a very small role, it was not considered his acting debut until 2006.

Since then, the only historical Korean drama that Lee Min Ho has starred in is "Faith," an SBS production, also known as "The Great Doctor." The actor starred and played Choi Young, a character that caused him to wear a warrior costume and sword and his long hair was straight.

Do you want to know or remember this story? Here we will tell you what you need to know about this drama that cannot be missed on your list.

Faith: Lee Min Ho's K-drama that takes you back in time

This series premiered in 2012. It tells the story of Yoo Eun Soo, a talented present day doctor who left her job as a general surgeon to devote herself to cosmetic surgery. She thinks that in this way she will be able to earn more money and be less tired. because the days in the hospital are usually very tiring.

One day she is in the middle of a medical fair giving a lecture when a strange man appears, a warrior from the Goryeo era who leads an army to protect the king, but mysteriously travels through time in search of a doctor who can save the queen.

When Yoo Eun Soo finishes her conference, Choi Yeon packs up the girl's belongings to bring her back in time, and feeling threatened, she accepts on the condition that once she accomplishes her mission she can return, but things get complicated and she is trapped. time that does not belong to her.

Translation from spanish google

https://kpopletsgonews.net/idols/lee-min-ho-en-la-historia-de-faith-su-unico-drama-historico/

• Like 2

Synopsis of the Korean drama "Faith", "Seguk" starring Lee Min Ho

w644

Faith is a dragon saeguk starring Lee Min Ho and Kim Hee Sun. Here is a synopsis of the Korean drama Faith. (Photo: Faith SPC via Imdb)
The Korean drama "Faith" is a saeguk drama starring renowned ginseng country actor Lee Min Ho. Lee Min Ho ran into actress Kim Hee Sun. Vera is also known as the Great Doctor.

Drakor Faith is classified as an old drama because it aired almost in 2012. However, this drama is worth watching today because it has an interesting plot.

Faith is a romance, medical, action and fantasy drama set in a sageuk. Saeguk is a Korean drama set in the history of the kingdom. "Faith" is directed by Kim Jong Hak and screenwriter Song Na Jin.

Here is a synopsis of the Korean drama Faith:

Vera tells the story of Choi Young (Lee Min Ho), a royal general from the Goryeo dynasty. He was tasked with finding a healer who could heal Princess Nogug, who was severely wounded by the sword along the way.

One day, Choi Young was asked to go to a mystical portal that was the path to the future. He has arrived in the world today and is looking for a doctor who can cure Princess Nogug.

Choi Young also meets with Dr. Yoo Eun Soo (Kim Hee Sun). He asks Eun Soo to go back in time with him to heal Princess Nogug.

Eun Soo cannot avoid being forced by Choi Young. They arrived during the Goryeo Dynasty. Gradually, a love story began to grow between them.

The Korean drama "Faith" managed to get a high rating during the broadcast - about 10 percent. The stunning acting also earned Lee Min Ho a number of awards such as Best Actor and Ten Stars from the SBS Drama Awards.

This drama made Lee Min Ho's name more famous.

The 24-episode Korean drama "Faith" can be viewed on a number of video streaming services.

Translation from Indonesian google

https://siapgrak.com/artikel/1aZy8M

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I really feel that this drama series was well written and reverberated with so much feelings.

LMH really acted well here or is it just me?

He should make more historical dramas.

He looks really good in uniform or armor. 

• Like 1
  • Blob 2

On 8/4/2021 at 3:31 AM, ElleSor said:

I really feel that this drama series was well written and reverberated with so much feelings.

LMH really acted well here or is it just me?

He should make more historical dramas.

He looks really good in uniform or armor. 

@ElleSorYou're right, it would be very interesting to see Lee Min Ho in a new historical drama! He perfectly played the general in "Faith" - the psychology of the hero and the drama of the role are very deeply conveyed. Amazing physical endurance and possession of melee weapons.

[ 2012.08.03 ] Faith Драма SBS

• Like 2