[Taiwanese Drama 2012] Absolute Boyfriend 絕對達令

sugarplum892

Guest jerrys_girl

Hello everyone!!!

I'm watching this drama now and so far it is so good! 

Jiro has improved a lot. Can I just say that I love Jiro's body. I mean he's so BUFF! I can hardly believe he turned our like this.

He gets better with age.

As for Goo Hye sun. She is so cute and her acting style is fun to watch as well.

• Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lotis

uggh... 1 episode per week is too less to get by for the entire week. The drama is getting more interesting.

Nai Te was a real beauty during the cos play and just loved the BTS interaction shown at the end of the episode.

Hope there will be a download link with english sub.

Thanks to all for the support and updates.

i think i need to stay away from AB until it's done aired. i cant cont waiting every week for them to air 1 ep, or i'll go crazy! ughhhhh...

i hate going throu withdrawal!!!!!!! and sunday cant be here fast enough. hic hic. i hate this!!!!

i think i need to stay away from AB until it's done aired. i cant cont waiting every week for them to air 1 ep, or i'll go crazy! ughhhhh...

i hate going throu withdrawal!!!!!!! and sunday cant be here fast enough. hic hic. i hate this!!!!

Don't worry annypooh you are not the only one going through withdrawal syndrome there's plenty of us so we just keep watching hahaha..don't stay away or else GHS and JIRO will miss you :wub:

Guest cheerkoo1430281614

As more and more translations are added in drama sites, I am cracking up more and more as I re-watch certain parts of AB!!

The interaction bet LeiWuWu and Xiaofe is so funny...

Xiaofe says she has to get a part time job "selling her body" to pay off her 50 yr monthly installments for NiTe. (I was thinking, is this really our Xiaofe talking here???)

Then, Xiafe says that she will sell her body by carrying bricks at construction sites. :D

Then, suddenly, LeiWuWu appears and says he has never heard of selling body in the same context as carrying bricks:D :D  

Who wrote this script??

Hilarious!! :D

Guest S_sun

As more and more translations are added in drama sites, I am cracking up more and more as I re-watch certain parts of AB!!

The interaction bet LeiWuWu and Xiaofe is so funny...

Xiaofe says she has to get a part time job "selling her body" to pay off her 50 yr monthly installments for NiTe. (I was thinking, is this really our Xiaofe talking here???)

Then, Xiafe says that she will sell her body by carrying bricks at construction sites. :D

Then, suddenly, LeiWuWu appears and says he has never heard of selling body in the same context as carrying bricks:D :D  

Who wrote this script??

Hilarious!! :D

Sue, isn't it ridiculously hilarious? I haven't watched such a good rom-com in a long , long time. Without the subs, it was funny, with the full subs, I am like you..I think my jaws hurt from too much laughter. I just loooove this drama. I love how the director and writer showcase the Taiwanese sense of humour. It is so refreshing. I still can't get over how many facial expressions GHS can make. Jiro is in his element cosplaying! Every character is well-casted and every scene is so well-done. I love the fantasy and magical elements and the "men in black"  part as well.

Does anyone know the name of the song when Night put Xiao Fei to sleep and the name of the female singer?

Thanks to all for the updates and comments.

Don't worry annypooh you are not the only one going through withdrawal syndrome there's plenty of us so we just keep watching hahaha..don't stay away or else GHS and JIRO will miss you :wub:

Hehehe... Oh prettywiz... You're too sweet! I can't stop thinking about this dang drama day or night. Ughhh!!!

Cheerkoo... I agree! They are hilarious! That's the thing about Tawain drama, they'll think wayyyy outside the box! Hehehehe.

Thanks GHSForever dear for more info....

So in order to not thinking of AB, I'm watching BOF again!!!! Since I've watched AB 1&2 for the day already.... Don't ask me how many time since I've lost count. Lol!!!

Hehehe... Oh prettywiz... You're too sweet! I can't stop thinking about this dang drama day or night. Ughhh!!!

Cheerkoo... I agree! They are hilarious! That's the thing about Tawain drama, they'll think wayyyy outside the box! Hehehehe.

Thanks GHSForever dear for more info....

So in order to not thinking of AB, I'm watching BOF again!!!! Since I've watched AB 1&2 for the day already.... Don't ask me how many time since I've lost count. Lol!!!

I know what you mean its so addicting the cast are perfect :)

Guest cheerkoo1430281614

The AB writer and director are something!!

Amidst hilarity, they put the night club scene---

The flip side to this romcom--the dark side...use and abuse of relationships/the worthiness of human or not.....

They put it there to get it out of the way???

In some way, NiTe is lucky to have met such an owner as Xiaofe and vice versa.. .You wonder if LeiWuWu has been watching Xiaofe and was picking out the best owner to try out his company's creation....

The salesman LeiWuWu--flipside of the pimp or playiing god???

Did you see that LeiWuWu treats NiTe as merchandise? and becomes irritated that NiTe takes sides of Xiaofe without hesitation..

NiTE is beginning to act on his own will and out of loyalty and?? love?? for Xiaofe?

This story is so funny but somehow I just cannot ditch the underlying sadness of the story...not just because I read the manga and know the fate of NiTe...just cannot explain it...

I guess I am going a bit mental..?? keke

Somehow,,,dramas that GHS chooses to partake seems to have layers and layers for me....

keke

Don't mind me...:rolleyes:

Guest hlubdbsk

I gotta say the Japanese drama was awesome already including the perfect manga...I wonder how this drama will go..Well I give it a try and watch it.. :D

Guest cheerkoo1430281614

Below is the link where our DC friends (one of Korean fan site for GHS) watch AB and it is a hit with them too!!!

They not only love all the main cast but also love LeiWuWU like me!!!

He is so good an actor and really portray the role amazingly!!

http://channel.pando...ef=ch&lot=2_1_1

cr to guansofi of DC--she took the name of Xiaofe Guan---keke

http://gall.dcinside...7586&page=1=

Guest eunhye05

Im watching AB Ep2 english subs on Viki right now. It's plain hilarious the scenes with Lei Wuwu coming to have Xiao Fei for Night! Hahahahahaha. The conversations are so funny! I'm laughing my socks off!

The part where he asks if they've done "that" ..LOL!

Plus the puppy dog face both her and Night did to make him agree that they not pay. SO CUTE!

Lee Wu Wu rocks! Ahahaha! The actor is so crazy funny!

I also love how they sneakily placed the korean related jokes in between.

I love how candid and flirty like XF seemed when she was trying to get that bar owner to accept her for the job.

Im really happy with Xiao Fei's wardrobe here too. :) Especially the night bar black dress. That was particularly pretty. Oh...and the bunny costume! Teehee! :D

Jiro is the Perfect Robot! Everything about him! I love his expressions. Oh and him in the chongsam dancing on stage! How can the ratings not go up with this scene?!!

Im also loving how they've executed the part about Night having to "collect data" because he's not yet a perfect product and can't handle woman's complex emotions which therefore has him stuck between third and home base according to Lei Wu Wu! LOL. I love his lines! The only way you can pay back is just by taking off you clothes! Nyahahah! I love how perfectly innocent Xiao Fei is too and how oblivious Night is! BUT I do love how Night has feelings now! :D He's slowly progressing like a true human bf!

I want that mood ring...can it work for men too? lol I also want those memory removing thingeeees! uhmeyzing!

Im also loving Zong shi. He's so cute being that other guy. Love that impromtu huuuug!

Does anyone know the name of the song playing during Xiao Fei and Zongshi's awkward dinner? It sounds like a very familiar english song sang in chinese but I cant pinpoint which.

Guest S_sun

Im watching AB Ep2 english subs on Viki right now. It's plain hilarious the scenes with Lei Wuwu coming to have Xiao Fei for Night! Hahahahahaha. The conversations are so funny! I'm laughing my socks off!

The part where he asks if they've done "that" ..LOL!

Plus the puppy dog face both her and Night did to make him agree that they not pay. SO CUTE!

Lee Wu Wu rocks! Ahahaha! The actor is so crazy funny!

I also love how they sneakily placed the korean related jokes in between.

I love how candid and flirty like XF seemed when she was trying to get that bar owner to accept her for the job.

Im really happy with Xiao Fei's wardrobe here too. :) Especially the night bar black dress. That was particularly pretty. Oh...and the bunny costume! Teehee! :D

Jiro is the Perfect Robot! Everything about him! I love his expressions. Oh and him in the chongsam dancing on stage! How can the ratings not go up with this scene?!!

Im also loving how they've executed the part about Night having to "collect data" because he's not yet a perfect product and can't handle woman's complex emotions which therefore has him stuck between third and home base according to Lei Wu Wu! LOL. I love his lines! The only way you can pay back is just by taking off you clothes! Nyahahah! I love how perfectly innocent Xiao Fei is too and how oblivious Night is! BUT I do love how Night has feelings now! :D He's slowly progressing like a true human bf!

I want that mood ring...can it work for men too? lol I also want those memory removing thingeeees! uhmeyzing!

Im also loving Zong shi. He's so cute being that other guy.  Love that impromtu huuuug!

Does anyone know the name of the song playing during Xiao Fei and Zongshi's awkward dinner? It sounds like a very familiar english song sang in chinese but I cant pinpoint which.

Eunhye05, I love all the parts you mentioned, plus more.I laughed my head off at how well Hye Sun puckered up her lips for the kiss from Night when they got interrupted by Lei Wu Wu..I especially like the sweet moments when Night put Xiao Fei to sleep and the song played then. That is the same song you are asking about. I had asked if anyone know the name of the song and the singer, but no reply yet. if you find out, let me know, too. I can't get that tune out of my head.

Anyone who still cannot access Episode 2 for the Eng subs as some of the sites like Viki is not available to all, I found this vids ...it is the same one at Kimchidrama. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cLpGvlnL5cs&feature=relmfu  I actually like this translation better than the viki one.

Thanks to all who bring us updates and for your comments.

Guest cheerkoo1430281614

S_sun,

I love the translation of the link that you posted above.

Now I know that when Zongshi was taking out his anger at his brother with that dangerously pointed knife, he was actually exploding his locked-up anger at Xiaofe after seeing her with a bf...OMG!! That is the kind of script writing and directing of a great drama in a comedy...(at least in my mind)....these are the bits in this Taiwan AB drama that makes the comedy with underlying sadness for me...So amazingly good that it really tugs at your heartstring kind of drama and story....sorry for going on and on...I love it!!

now, I have to go back to the drama...

see ya..

Hello boyfreind lovers,

I've jusf finished watching AB 2x epi2, I can't help laughing, so hilarrious and funny. I can't rememeber when I really laugh like this watching comedy drama. OMG I really can't get enough.... :wacko::wacko::lol:

100% ENTERTAINMENT - ABSOLUTE BOYFRIEND CASTS INTERVIEW

Video-100% Ent AB casts interview

0.jpg

brief summary:

The casts show their linguistic talents. First, Jiro says "hello" in 8 languages. Penny says he also had a line in French in the drama. He practiced that a lot of times, but when he speaks the line on the set, everyone was laughing. Lastly was Hyesun shows her Chinese skills. She said, "I am 27 years old. I am a university student. Da Dong (Jiro) & Kun Da (Penny) are her friends." Penny said 'Zai Yi Ge' (again) was the chinese phrase HyeSun says most frequently. It's when someone got NG, director would say 'Zai Yi Ge', that's how Hyesun learn the phrase. When asked who got most NGs, Hyesun said it's Jiro. Jiro explained that since he sweats a lot, and robot shouldn't sweat. Thus whenever he sweats, he would get NGs.

They have filmed the drama together for 4 months, thus they should have known each other well. The next challenge was something like 'Pictionary / Draw Something'. They each take turn to draw for other 2 to guess.

After the drawing challenge, Hyesun revealed that she also had experience of failed confession. She said, "People has his own feeling, which can't be manipulated. There's time we fail, we have to accept it. Thus I wouldn't be very upset." Jiro expressed his gratefulness to have challenged this role, in which he could show his improved acting skill. Penny said his role has to express more in-depth emotions. He has studied the script many times and put a lot of effort in it.

Translated: Meow@loveghs.wordpress.com

Archived