[Taiwanese Drama 2012] Absolute Boyfriend 絕對達令

sugarplum892

Hello AB Lovers :)

Thanks to all the updates, links, recaps I really appreciate them all:)

I havent seen episode 11 but from all the spoilers looks really interesting:)

I will catch up this weekend but for right now Thank you guys AB fighting :)

• Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest orionofthewolf

Okay, so drop box only does a 5-15 minute preview. If you want to watch the entire episode, then you need to download it. Sorry. I have amended the first post and am slowly uploading to TwitVid. And I mean slowly. It takes awhile for them to finish processing the videos. I will try to get them all uploaded today and get the links later. I did post the new link to episode 1 in the previous post, but here it is again: AB01

I now have 1-5 and 10-11 uploaded. Enjoy! (links in my previous post).

As for why they are washing their hands of Nai Te? Yes, he may be their creation, but he has made his decision to keep his memories of Xiao Fei which will overload his system. I think the main problem is that they do NOT know how to work with a robot that is self aware. What happens when he develops his own programs/memories? In that case, there is nothing they can actually do to help. Even if they tried to create a full backup, I do not know how possible that is as Nai Te actually created his own piece of memory that he won't allow people to touch.

They might be able to physically maintain the rest of Nai Te's body, but they will not be able to maintain his processor thanks to his self awareness. I think that is the main point in them signing off on Night. And let's face it. Night was a prototype. The first of his kind. They were unprepared for this unexpected result and it would probably take them a lot longer than Night could run for [unless they had in locked up and shutdown] to fully understand and develop a solution to the problem.

As for making a backup...they had a backup. But Xiao Fei didn't want it since the backup did not have the memories her Night had.

Guest S_sun

Okay, so drop box only does a 5-15 minute preview. If you want to watch the entire episode, then you need to download it. Sorry. I have amended the first post and am slowly uploading to TwitVid. And I mean slowly. It takes awhile for them to finish processing the videos. I will try to get them all uploaded today and get the links later. I did post the new link to episode 1 in the previous post, but here it is again:

AB01

As for why they are washing their hands of Nai Te? Yes, he may be their creation, but he has made his decision to keep his memories of Xiao Fei which will overload his system. I think the main problem is that they do NOT know how to work with a robot that is self aware. What happens when he develops his own programs/memories? In that case, there is nothing they can actually do to help. Even if they tried to create a full backup, I do not know how possible that is as Nai Te actually created his own piece of memory that he won't allow people to touch.

They might be able to physically maintain the rest of Nai Te's body, but they will not be able to maintain his processor thanks to his self awareness. I think that is the main point in them signing off on Night. And let's face it. Night was a prototype. The first of his kind. They were unprepared for this unexpected result and it would probably take them a lot longer than Night could run for [unless they had in locked up and shutdown] to fully understand and develop a solution to the problem.

As for making a backup...they had a backup. But Xiao Fei didn't want it since the backup did not have the memories her Night had.

Guest orionofthewolf

Orionofthewolf, you are an angel for trying so hard. Thanks ever so much . I was hoping that they might change the ending,but it looks like we are heading towards a beautiful but sad ending.

Guest S_sun

Annypooh, thanks for the info. Yay! AB is no2. Hope it will go to no1 with the next 2 episodes. I can't wait for ep12. Counting the days.....D-3.

Orionofthewolf,I just rewatched ep 3 SG version on twitvid. Thanks for uploading it. Ep 3 is hilarious.Again, I laughed so hard with that rooftop scene when XF asked why Night is working at her workplace. The 3 of them were so funny esp the granny XF scene! Aarg..I am going to miss AB.
By the way, did your aunt ever find out about the mushrooms? LOL

AB fans, have a good week.

Guest orionofthewolf

Annypooh, thanks for the info. Yay! AB is no2. Hope it will go to no1 with the next 2 episodes. I can't wait for ep12. Counting the days.....D-3.

Orionofthewolf,I just rewatched ep 3 SG version on twitvid. Thanks for uploading it. Ep 3 is hilarious.Again, I laughed so hard with that rooftop scene when XF asked why Night is working at her workplace. The 3 of them were so funny esp the granny XF scene! Aarg..I am going to miss AB.

By the way, did your aunt ever find out about the mushrooms? LOL

AB fans, have a good week.

Guest cheerkoo1430281614

Thanks orionofthewolf!

Yes, and, that same F4 member from Japanese version of BOF also met GHS in real life when she won an award at the Short Short International Film Festival held in Japan. He was the one who presented GHS the award. So, GHS had the oppoptunity to meet two of the Japanese F4 of BOF. She also met Oguri Shun (Jihoo Sunbae in Korean BOF) at another film festival in Japan. Oguri Shun made a movie too! They took few pix together and talked together as well.

Guest S_sun

Orionofthewolf and Sue, don't you think it is fated that GHS ended up with her role in BOF and AB and meeting those actors?
That poster pic of Jandi is my favorite one of her.Only GHS can make a face like that. GHS played Jandi to a T and now did an amazing job here with XF character. Jiro, Kunda and Jack Ne  were awesome, too.

Orionofthewolf, look forward to the rest of the episodes on twitvid, but you don't have to rush. When you have time,ok. Thanks, again.

@ orionofthewolf ...lmao at your mushroom story!!!

let's just say that iv'e been there myself. i have a so called friend that always say she cant stand certain mint/herb leaves, so if you put that certain leaves together with other mints/herbs then she will be able tell and will not eat it. so what did i do????????? cant anyone take a guess? lol

yes, i mixed it then i took that "certain" mint/herb leaves off and put it in a different dish. i told my other friends what i did before, this so called friend came over, just to see if she really can tell that certain mint/herb leaves has touched other leaves.

GUES WHAT?!!!! of course, she cant tell and ate the other leaves like nothing. so i called her a LIAR in my head. THE END! hehehhe

Guest orionofthewolf

@annypooh really when someone says that, the little devil in you has to try the theory out. Most of the time people can't tell (unless the something they don't like has a really strong taste that's hard to mask).

@S_sun it probably is fated, or it could just be further proof at HOW small the world really is despite its vast size. Case in point: I ran into a girl I graduated from high school with when I visited my father in Ramstein, Germany.

Update: I am working my way backwards in recording the missing episodes. So right now 9 has been recorded & just needs to be uploaded. Episodes 6-8 are giving me problems, so I may not be able to get them for awhile.

Guest orionofthewolf

Happy Sunday!

I cleaned my room yesterday and just need to put some finishing touches on it. That means I'll have all of tonight to recap AB12! If that doesn't happen, then it will be tomorrow as I like to keep on a somewhat consistent schedule :P

And looky what the JiSun Facebook page just posted! They look like such a real couple.
481312_243526565765206_616643314_n.jpg

@annypooh Thanks for sharing! I LOVE that poster of them.

And, as promised, AB09

Guest cheerkoo1430281614

meow13's post from GHSsoompi:

it's a touching episode!
I love the last scene:
Night: Xiaofei,  I promise that I would not break down again (hug XF)
XiaoFei: I know Night is lieing... But this is the most beautiful lie... if God can realize this lie, I am willing to use all the birthday wishes in my life to exchange for that....

meow13, thanks for the Nt and Xf lines from the epi12---Wow! very beauriful lines!

I just finished watching...did not understand words but I still cried a bucket!

dobuchi=sorry. Right? ke

I understand it is business, but Kronos Heaven is still acting very unethically. Little boss promised never to deceive XF again with another robot---didn't he?

Cannot wait for the translation. What does RD stand for? ZS works in that dept....

Guest orionofthewolf

@cheerkoo Research & Development

Sometimes they called it R&D and sometimes just RD.

How sad. Xiao Fei knows Nai Te is lying, but it's still a wonderful lie as it does show just how much Nai Te loves her. *tears*

Guest S_sun

OMG! What an episode! I cried from the beginning. 2 lovers who cannot be together, wanting the best for each other. The couple scenes are so cute. The script is beautifully written. Sue and Meow, thanks for the beautiful lines. Don't want to have spoilers here. Will discuss further when the subs are out. AB rocks!

Guest orionofthewolf

What an episode! I have 4 pages of notes to muddle through tonight to post.

Thanks for the preview! So sad it's almost over.

& as a video update, I'm not sure I'll be able to do the rest as the changed to silverlight which is harder to capture. & I've been having problems recording them.

Guest S_sun

Hello AB fans.

Annypooh, thanks for the preview ep 13. I don't know if I can bear to watch it next Sunday. It is going to be sooooo sad unless they change the ending.

Orionofthewolf, I look forward eagerly to your recaps later.

I couldn't wait and rewatched ep12 at Viki, partially subbed. Cried buckets again. This has to be the best remake! It follows closely to the manga yet it is so deeply touching.
Everything about it is awesome...the story...the writing... the acting..the chemistry....the background music..osts...the directing..the editing...the humor...the deep meanings...
Did I say how much I love it?  LOL  I LOVE ABSOLUTE BOYFRIEND! AB rocks!

Archived